SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby dota2reporter » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:39 pm

Flake wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Flake wrote:i havent eaten a vegetable in 38 years ama

which type of meat is the best

the only good answer is horse meat

yes

isnt yes a fruit
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Seththeking » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:41 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:jackson, how'd you find out about fm? have you ever played something similar before?

chemist and jackson w/w very easy

actually, i was going to follow up by saying his entrance felt very overconfident for someone who's playing for the first time

but you do you, i won't stop you!

dont think overconfidence is a scummy trait for a newcomer at all wdym

it felt like it lacked the hesitance in entering that i'd expect from someone new


Why’s that?
Have you played Forum games with him?
If not, how would you know how he reacts.

i'm not talking about him specifically, i'm talking about newcomers in general, and since he's a newcomer, it applies to him

qed


That ain’t how it works Sherlock.
Everyone reacts differently.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Seththeking » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:43 pm

dota2reporter wrote:chem can get some townpoints becsuse thats an answer that i wanted to hear


I disagree.
I think his reasoning is bad.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:43 pm

Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:jackson, how'd you find out about fm? have you ever played something similar before?

chemist and jackson w/w very easy

actually, i was going to follow up by saying his entrance felt very overconfident for someone who's playing for the first time

but you do you, i won't stop you!

dont think overconfidence is a scummy trait for a newcomer at all wdym

it felt like it lacked the hesitance in entering that i'd expect from someone new


Why’s that?
Have you played Forum games with him?
If not, how would you know how he reacts.

i'm not talking about him specifically, i'm talking about newcomers in general, and since he's a newcomer, it applies to him

qed


That ain’t how it works Sherlock.
Everyone reacts differently.

and why not? i'd assume as someone who's never played fm before they wouldn't be willing to jump right in

is that not a fair assumption?
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Seththeking » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:46 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:jackson, how'd you find out about fm? have you ever played something similar before?

chemist and jackson w/w very easy

actually, i was going to follow up by saying his entrance felt very overconfident for someone who's playing for the first time

but you do you, i won't stop you!

dont think overconfidence is a scummy trait for a newcomer at all wdym

it felt like it lacked the hesitance in entering that i'd expect from someone new


Why’s that?
Have you played Forum games with him?
If not, how would you know how he reacts.

i'm not talking about him specifically, i'm talking about newcomers in general, and since he's a newcomer, it applies to him

qed


That ain’t how it works Sherlock.
Everyone reacts differently.

and why not? i'd assume as someone who's never played fm before they wouldn't be willing to jump right in

is that not a fair assumption?


Not really.
Anyone can jump in and vote, it isn’t alignment indicative.
Sounds to me like your trying to protect either Flake or Xlranet.
So here’s your options.
- Vote Flake
- I Force you to vote Flake or You get lynched in his place.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby dota2reporter » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:46 pm

Seththeking wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:chem can get some townpoints becsuse thats an answer that i wanted to hear


I disagree.
I think his reasoning is bad.

well then thats my reasoning too lol

most newcomers have some common patterns, it isnt bad to try to find those patterns
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby dota2reporter » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:47 pm

cut down the quote chains jesus christ
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Seththeking » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:47 pm

dota2reporter wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:chem can get some townpoints becsuse thats an answer that i wanted to hear


I disagree.
I think his reasoning is bad.

well then thats my reasoning too lol

most newcomers have some common patterns, it isnt bad to try to find those patterns


Voting isn’t alignment indicative.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:48 pm

Seththeking wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:chem can get some townpoints becsuse thats an answer that i wanted to hear


I disagree.
I think his reasoning is bad.

well then thats my reasoning too lol

most newcomers have some common patterns, it isnt bad to try to find those patterns


Voting isn’t alignment indicative.

"vote flake or you're outed"
"voting isn't ai"

that...does not make sense.
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:48 pm

i'm not voting flake because i see no reason to vote flake, other than you trying to bully me into sheeping you

i'm not going to put up with that
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby JacksonVirgo » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:48 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:jackson, how'd you find out about fm? have you ever played something similar before?

chemist and jackson w/w very easy

actually, i was going to follow up by saying his entrance felt very overconfident for someone who's playing for the first time

but you do you, i won't stop you!

dont think overconfidence is a scummy trait for a newcomer at all wdym

it felt like it lacked the hesitance in entering that i'd expect from someone new


Why’s that?
Have you played Forum games with him?
If not, how would you know how he reacts.

i'm not talking about him specifically, i'm talking about newcomers in general, and since he's a newcomer, it applies to him

qed


That ain’t how it works Sherlock.
Everyone reacts differently.

and why not? i'd assume as someone who's never played fm before they wouldn't be willing to jump right in

is that not a fair assumption?


I felt there was one way to learn, and jumped into it.
Pronouns - They/Them

On-site FM Record: 11-0-11
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: VFM75 - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: SFM79 - Coroner - Win
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 02.12.20 AEST
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 535
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:49 pm

jackson, have you read any fm games? that's something else that could explain it that i didn't consider
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby dota2reporter » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:49 pm

Seththeking wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:chem can get some townpoints becsuse thats an answer that i wanted to hear


I disagree.
I think his reasoning is bad.

well then thats my reasoning too lol

most newcomers have some common patterns, it isnt bad to try to find those patterns


Voting isn’t alignment indicative.

i agree with you here i think jackson is null
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Seththeking » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:49 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:chem can get some townpoints becsuse thats an answer that i wanted to hear


I disagree.
I think his reasoning is bad.

well then thats my reasoning too lol

most newcomers have some common patterns, it isnt bad to try to find those patterns


Voting isn’t alignment indicative.

"vote flake or you're outed"
"voting isn't ai"

that...does not make sense.


Never said your outed.
Said I’d vote to Lynch you instead as I believe you to be Flake or Xlranet’s Scum Buddy.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby JacksonVirgo » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:50 pm

I read through everything they said and everything other's said and they seem scummy to me, that bad?
Pronouns - They/Them

On-site FM Record: 11-0-11
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: VFM75 - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: SFM79 - Coroner - Win
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 02.12.20 AEST
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 535
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby MichaelgRook » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:50 pm

Image
I'm vibin to video game snow themes and I blame chemist
I'm a they/them Ice-type lover
User avatar
MichaelgRook
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: Weeb County, USA (PST)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:51 pm

i still see no reason to vote flake

you haven't explained why you think we're teamed, or why you think he's scum in the first place
JacksonVirgo wrote:I read through everything they said and everything other's said and they seem scummy to me, that bad?

who?
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Seththeking » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:51 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:i'm not voting flake because i see no reason to vote flake, other than you trying to bully me into sheeping you

i'm not going to put up with that


Fine, my apologies.
But just saying that Flake has never been lynched as scum and you see someone vote Flake that’s new so you push on him to avoid a Flake Lynch makes allot of sense.
Just don’t Vote Him because of voting Flake.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby dota2reporter » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:51 pm

seth you should really stop tunneling

we havent even reached 150 posts its kinda wack to do assosiation reads
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby dota2reporter » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:52 pm

Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:i'm not voting flake because i see no reason to vote flake, other than you trying to bully me into sheeping you

i'm not going to put up with that


Fine, my apologies.
But just saying that Flake has never been lynched as scum and you see someone vote Flake that’s new so you push on him to avoid a Flake Lynch makes allot of sense.
Just don’t Vote Him because of voting Flake.

how could flake be lynched because of the current gamestate, there 2.5 irl days left
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby JacksonVirgo » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:52 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:i still see no reason to vote flake

you haven't explained why you think we're teamed, or why you think he's scum in the first place
JacksonVirgo wrote:I read through everything they said and everything other's said and they seem scummy to me, that bad?

who?


They being Flake :)
Pronouns - They/Them

On-site FM Record: 11-0-11
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: VFM75 - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: SFM79 - Coroner - Win
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 02.12.20 AEST
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 535
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Seththeking » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:52 pm

NGL. I now really want to see a Flake Lynch and if he’s mafia, Chemist I think almost always flips Mafia as well.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:53 pm

Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:i'm not voting flake because i see no reason to vote flake, other than you trying to bully me into sheeping you

i'm not going to put up with that


Fine, my apologies.
But just saying that Flake has never been lynched as scum and you see someone vote Flake that’s new so you push on him to avoid a Flake Lynch makes allot of sense.
Just don’t Vote Him because of voting Flake.

that's not why i was pushing him, i was pushing him because his entrance felt forced for someone who, presumably, wouldn't know what to do in an fm game
dota2reporter wrote:seth you should really stop tunneling

we havent even reached 150 posts its kinda wack to do assosiation reads

that's not actually a problem this early, it's good to potentially get a head start on spew
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby dota2reporter » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:53 pm

if anything that makes flake+chem not svs because why bother defending him from RVS votes?
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Seththeking » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:53 pm

dota2reporter wrote:seth you should really stop tunneling

we havent even reached 150 posts its kinda wack to do assosiation reads


Not tunneling.
Just curious as to why Chemist is protecting Flake so much.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests