SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby SparkingJay » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:22 pm

SparkingJayYT wrote:Theory:
Debil chose to roleblock me last night as scum, right after I claim I was roleblocked. Blackajack wasn't transported but was framed and decided to make a push for a mislynch on me by making up a story of some sort of transporter transed me with Blackajack which would be fuckin stupid seeing as there is hardly any reason behind me and Blackajack being transported. They could then push Chemist tomorrow get another mislynch if Blackajack was framed and Debil would get away with 2 mislynches before dying.

My main theory for anyone that missed it

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby EqsyLootz » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:32 pm

SparkingJayYT wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:Theory:
Debil chose to roleblock me last night as scum, right after I claim I was roleblocked. Blackajack wasn't transported but was framed and decided to make a push for a mislynch on me by making up a story of some sort of transporter transed me with Blackajack which would be fuckin stupid seeing as there is hardly any reason behind me and Blackajack being transported. They could then push Chemist tomorrow get another mislynch if Blackajack was framed and Debil would get away with 2 mislynches before dying.

My main theory for anyone that missed it


Here is what im thinking. This is a really good theory and it all makes sense so here is what im proposing. we all lynch Debil and if Debil shows up as town we lynch Sparking.
Who Am I! What Do I Do? Where am I? Wait where did I Come from? All questions to be answered. Mysteries among us.

Spoiler: Forums Mafia Stats! Win 5 Loss 5 Broken/Draw 1
FM Stats!
Most Recent Town Game: VFM 66
Most Recent Scum Game: SFM 79

Hosted:
XX5 - Town Win!
SFM 70 - Mafia Win!
VFM 69 - Mafia Win!
User avatar
EqsyLootz
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:10 pm
Location: In my mom's basement...

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby SparkingJay » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:35 pm

EqsyLootz wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:Theory:
Debil chose to roleblock me last night as scum, right after I claim I was roleblocked. Blackajack wasn't transported but was framed and decided to make a push for a mislynch on me by making up a story of some sort of transporter transed me with Blackajack which would be fuckin stupid seeing as there is hardly any reason behind me and Blackajack being transported. They could then push Chemist tomorrow get another mislynch if Blackajack was framed and Debil would get away with 2 mislynches before dying.

My main theory for anyone that missed it


Here is what im thinking. This is a really good theory and it all makes sense so here is what im proposing. we all lynch Debil and if Debil shows up as town we lynch Sparking.

That'd be my ideal choice of action, but will anyone actually agree to it? Probably not :/

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby EqsyLootz » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:42 pm

SparkingJayYT wrote:
EqsyLootz wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:Theory:
Debil chose to roleblock me last night as scum, right after I claim I was roleblocked. Blackajack wasn't transported but was framed and decided to make a push for a mislynch on me by making up a story of some sort of transporter transed me with Blackajack which would be fuckin stupid seeing as there is hardly any reason behind me and Blackajack being transported. They could then push Chemist tomorrow get another mislynch if Blackajack was framed and Debil would get away with 2 mislynches before dying.

My main theory for anyone that missed it


Here is what im thinking. This is a really good theory and it all makes sense so here is what im proposing. we all lynch Debil and if Debil shows up as town we lynch Sparking.

That'd be my ideal choice of action, but will anyone actually agree to it? Probably not :/


Im going to take this risk. I will trust you for now and i will take the risk.
/vote Debil
Who Am I! What Do I Do? Where am I? Wait where did I Come from? All questions to be answered. Mysteries among us.

Spoiler: Forums Mafia Stats! Win 5 Loss 5 Broken/Draw 1
FM Stats!
Most Recent Town Game: VFM 66
Most Recent Scum Game: SFM 79

Hosted:
XX5 - Town Win!
SFM 70 - Mafia Win!
VFM 69 - Mafia Win!
User avatar
EqsyLootz
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:10 pm
Location: In my mom's basement...

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby watchme1 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:10 pm

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:So I've only read a couple posts so Idrk.whats going on but I'm getting sparking esqy team vibes.


TL;DR

Sparking/Debil is TvS Debil claims roleblock on blackajack, but sparking claimed roleblocked leading to possibility that Sparking might have been transported between himself and Blackajack. Blackajack was red checked by Chemist but Blackajack flipped town, so bearing the transport in mind, Chemist actually red checked Sparking and that's what is exactly happenign now
User avatar
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am
Location: In quarantine (GMT +10)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby TheDebil » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:34 pm

EqsyLootz wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:Theory:
Debil chose to roleblock me last night as scum, right after I claim I was roleblocked. Blackajack wasn't transported but was framed and decided to make a push for a mislynch on me by making up a story of some sort of transporter transed me with Blackajack which would be fuckin stupid seeing as there is hardly any reason behind me and Blackajack being transported. They could then push Chemist tomorrow get another mislynch if Blackajack was framed and Debil would get away with 2 mislynches before dying.

My main theory for anyone that missed it


Here is what im thinking. This is a really good theory and it all makes sense so here is what im proposing. we all lynch Debil and if Debil shows up as town we lynch Sparking.

why cant you do the opposite? he claims citizen, i claim escort
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby TheDebil » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:44 pm

SparkingJayYT wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:Trans should only out if they switched Black with someone else, if Spark is guilty they're likely getting lynched anyway.

ugh no one is using common sense. Why the fuck would trans transport me with Blackjack and Debil claiming to rb Blackjack what sort of coincidence is that?! He would've lynched Chemist seeing how eager he was with his initial vote then saw potential to get another mislynch by claiming to rb Blackajack. Yet no one wants to think for themselves so it's fine as long as Debil dies either N2 or D3.

ok lets see the possible scenarios

scenario 1 - chemist, me , transporter visited blackajack + transporter visited you
scenario 2 - chemist is scum, i visited blackajack, consort visits you
scenario 3 - chemist, me, a framer all visit blackajack, consort visits you
i agree 1 is a coincidence, but 3 is even more so and other scenarios are simply impossible
the other scenario that is possible is 2 and even then its not that likely
i was eager to vote chemist due to the fact that he instantly shot blacka without even waiting for anyone or anything

answer me this what consort would rb you? you basically did nothing this game as far as i am concerned
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby heytheregirl17 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:10 pm

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority

Day ends in .
Spoiler: Image
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: respawining at phylactery, please wait... (CST, UST-6)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby JacksonVirgo » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:11 pm

TheDebil wrote:answer me this what consort would rb you? you basically did nothing this game as far as i am concerned

Maybe you lol
Pronouns - They/Them

On-site FM Record: 11-0-11
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: VFM75 - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: SFM79 - Coroner - Win
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 02.12.20 AEST
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby MichaelgRook » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:57 pm

it less believeable that debil is the only roleblocker in the game tbh so I think spark was visited by a different roleblocker and debil was rbing black for some reason
I'm vibin to video game snow themes and I blame chemist
I'm a they/them Ice-type lover
User avatar
MichaelgRook
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: Weeb County, USA (PST)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby MichaelgRook » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:59 pm

that said since there is no trans I believe debil is using black not having said anything to make it look like spark is lying about not being transed

/vote debil
I'm vibin to video game snow themes and I blame chemist
I'm a they/them Ice-type lover
User avatar
MichaelgRook
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: Weeb County, USA (PST)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:17 pm

dont vote debil he is town

there is absolutely no scenario in which he is consort
if he really wanted to push sparking he wouldnt resort to claiming

/vote michael
after thinking for a while, i find this to be a scummier slot
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby EvilDeanius0 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:27 pm

SparkingJayYT wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:Theory:
Debil chose to roleblock me last night as scum, right after I claim I was roleblocked. Blackajack wasn't transported but was framed and decided to make a push for a mislynch on me by making up a story of some sort of transporter transed me with Blackajack which would be fuckin stupid seeing as there is hardly any reason behind me and Blackajack being transported. They could then push Chemist tomorrow get another mislynch if Blackajack was framed and Debil would get away with 2 mislynches before dying.

My main theory for anyone that missed it

Chemist wouldn't get lynched before him in this scenario, which means this would end up being a 1 for 1 trade. This is already a pretty bad town game for him, I doubt he'd be this bad at scum too.
FM Record: 39 - 61
User avatar
EvilDeanius0
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:08 am

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:52 pm

michael has barely any stances in 90 posts, he has a lot of IIoA. i think this is a slot worth pushing
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby dota2reporter » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:19 am

Xlranet wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:dont vote debil he is town

there is absolutely no scenario in which he is consort
if he really wanted to push sparking he wouldnt resort to claiming

/vote michael
after thinking for a while, i find this to be a scummier slot

what?
debil could be consort who roleblocked sparking and not black and is doing this to take advantage of the false redcheck

i insanely highly doubt a consort would roleblock sparking here
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby MichaelgRook » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:28 am

dota2reporter wrote:
Xlranet wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:dont vote debil he is town

there is absolutely no scenario in which he is consort
if he really wanted to push sparking he wouldnt resort to claiming

/vote michael
after thinking for a while, i find this to be a scummier slot

what?
debil could be consort who roleblocked sparking and not black and is doing this to take advantage of the false redcheck

i insanely highly doubt a consort would roleblock sparking here

it makes about as much sense as chemist copping blackajack

and I like scenario 1 tbh, because I see both chem and spark as town here
I'm vibin to video game snow themes and I blame chemist
I'm a they/them Ice-type lover
User avatar
MichaelgRook
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: Weeb County, USA (PST)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby dota2reporter » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:08 am

what if blacka just got framed and the entire sparking/debil/transporter thing isnt an actusl thing
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby dota2reporter » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:08 am

Xlranet wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Xlranet wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:dont vote debil he is town

there is absolutely no scenario in which he is consort
if he really wanted to push sparking he wouldnt resort to claiming

/vote michael
after thinking for a while, i find this to be a scummier slot

what?
debil could be consort who roleblocked sparking and not black and is doing this to take advantage of the false redcheck

i insanely highly doubt a consort would roleblock sparking here

why is everyone so narrowminded in this game
a lot of people TR multi so a roleblock on the person who started the multi wagon would give towncred if they were consort or it could benefit town if they are escort

i was the first person to scumread multi though afaik
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby TheDebil » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:51 am

this is just a yikes from me
do we really need a transporter to claim
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby TheDebil » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:52 am

TheDebil wrote:this is just a yikes from me
do we really need a transporter to claim

i just dont believe a consort would roleblock sparking
its just that simple
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby SparkingJay » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:57 am

TheDebil wrote:
TheDebil wrote:this is just a yikes from me
do we really need a transporter to claim

i just dont believe a consort would roleblock sparking
its just that simple

Bruh there is no transporter and your whole push played on the idea that you could silently transport
But I was roleblocked whether it was Escort or Consort.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby SparkingJay » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:59 am

dota2reporter wrote:what if blacka just got framed and the entire sparking/debil/transporter thing isnt an actusl thing

Dota from my POV. It is so obv he tried setting me up for a lynch

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby SparkingJay » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:02 am

Xlranet wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:what if blacka just got framed and the entire sparking/debil/transporter thing isnt an actusl thing

my scenario 2

Idk that’d be one big coincidence that Debil happened to roleblock Blackajack out of 19 players and for how perfect he assumed I was “transed” with Blackajack.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby TheDebil » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:07 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
TheDebil wrote:this is just a yikes from me
do we really need a transporter to claim

i just dont believe a consort would roleblock sparking
its just that simple

Bruh there is no transporter and your whole push played on the idea that you could silently transport
But I was roleblocked whether it was Escort or Consort.

my idea is that you are lying about there being no transporter
if you were roleblocked not by me, it is a consort, i guarantee that. (unless they are throwing)
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby dota2reporter » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:41 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:what if blacka just got framed and the entire sparking/debil/transporter thing isnt an actusl thing

Dota from my POV. It is so obv he tried setting me up for a lynch

all this would be very unnecessary to just set you up for a mislynch

mafs dont take 1v1 trades, theyre inefficient for them
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests