SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby MichaelgRook » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:25 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:I still don't see the urge to claim tho.

you're actually halfway to a lynch with 4 votes left why wouldn't you claim
I'm vibin to video game snow themes and I blame chemist
I'm a they/them Ice-type lover
User avatar
MichaelgRook
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: Weeb County, USA (PST)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby SparkingJay » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:28 am

Fineee I have no special ability so I guess I am a cit?

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby TheDebil » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:39 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:Now that is clear. I would also like to say if I was transported I'd have said I was along with when I said I was roleblocked unless I somehow knew I was transed with Blackajack which is near enough impossible.

with chemist shooting who he thought was red im pretty sure you wouldnt claim transed unless you really wanted to die
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby MichaelgRook » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:40 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:I was roleblocked last night. Hmm

hmm

I can't think of any characters off the too of my head that would be good for a roleblocker that isn't a but of a stretch
I'm vibin to video game snow themes and I blame chemist
I'm a they/them Ice-type lover
User avatar
MichaelgRook
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: Weeb County, USA (PST)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby MichaelgRook » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:47 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:
Xlranet wrote:kinda made redundant with wabbit dying but its another reason why my vote is on chemist right now
seth was SRing chemist quite a lot through d1

Alright well I still think Multi - Chemist - Michael is the scumteam based on interactions and this:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
MichaelgRook wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
MichaelgRook wrote:how am I connected to multi when our only interaction is him telling me not to meme and me saying I will meme

I am connecting you to Chemist and connecting Chemist to Multi. Since you haven't interacted with him much, what do you think of him?

I don't understand the multi wagon, maybe because I've missed most of their posts, and I don't think they're bad says my gut

If you missed most of their posts why have you come to the conclusion that they aren't scum?

Then he decided to ignore my post.

ok first of all a 3 man scumteam seems townsided with this playerlist, second of all I told you my gut said that multi was town, and I'm very gutready day 1
I'm vibin to video game snow themes and I blame chemist
I'm a they/them Ice-type lover
User avatar
MichaelgRook
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: Weeb County, USA (PST)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby TheDebil » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:47 am

MichaelgRook wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:I was roleblocked last night. Hmm

hmm

I can't think of any characters off the too of my head that would be good for a roleblocker that isn't a but of a stretch

wow fake fan even i know :roll:
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby SparkingJay » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:48 am

TheDebil wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:Now that is clear. I would also like to say if I was transported I'd have said I was along with when I said I was roleblocked unless I somehow knew I was transed with Blackajack which is near enough impossible.

with chemist shooting who he thought was red im pretty sure you wouldnt claim transed unless you really wanted to die

That doesn't explain how I would have known about it.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby TheDebil » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:48 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:Now that is clear. I would also like to say if I was transported I'd have said I was along with when I said I was roleblocked unless I somehow knew I was transed with Blackajack which is near enough impossible.

with chemist shooting who he thought was red im pretty sure you wouldnt claim transed unless you really wanted to die

That doesn't explain how I would have known about it.

by reading and putting 2 and 2 together
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby SparkingJay » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:49 am

MichaelgRook wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
Xlranet wrote:kinda made redundant with wabbit dying but its another reason why my vote is on chemist right now
seth was SRing chemist quite a lot through d1

Alright well I still think Multi - Chemist - Michael is the scumteam based on interactions and this:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
MichaelgRook wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
MichaelgRook wrote:how am I connected to multi when our only interaction is him telling me not to meme and me saying I will meme

I am connecting you to Chemist and connecting Chemist to Multi. Since you haven't interacted with him much, what do you think of him?

I don't understand the multi wagon, maybe because I've missed most of their posts, and I don't think they're bad says my gut

If you missed most of their posts why have you come to the conclusion that they aren't scum?

Then he decided to ignore my post.

ok first of all a 3 man scumteam seems townsided with this playerlist, second of all I told you my gut said that multi was town, and I'm very gutready day 1

Yeah but you also said you didn't read most of their posts?!

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby SparkingJay » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:50 am

MichaelgRook wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:I was roleblocked last night. Hmm

hmm

I can't think of any characters off the too of my head that would be good for a roleblocker that isn't a but of a stretch

Are all roles somewhat related to their ability?

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby TheDebil » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:50 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:
MichaelgRook wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:I was roleblocked last night. Hmm

hmm

I can't think of any characters off the too of my head that would be good for a roleblocker that isn't a but of a stretch

Are all roles somewhat related to their ability?

they would be somewhat yes
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby MichaelgRook » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:51 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:
MichaelgRook wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:I was roleblocked last night. Hmm

hmm

I can't think of any characters off the too of my head that would be good for a roleblocker that isn't a but of a stretch

Are all roles somewhat related to their ability?

I mean I hope so but htg threw me for a loop with Sun being an ic tbh
I'm vibin to video game snow themes and I blame chemist
I'm a they/them Ice-type lover
User avatar
MichaelgRook
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: Weeb County, USA (PST)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby SparkingJay » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:20 am

MichaelgRook wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
MichaelgRook wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:I was roleblocked last night. Hmm

hmm

I can't think of any characters off the too of my head that would be good for a roleblocker that isn't a but of a stretch

Are all roles somewhat related to their ability?

I mean I hope so but htg threw me for a loop with Sun being an ic tbh

I watched a quick clip of Sun Wukong he seems pretty childish/immature so maybe that's why.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby EqsyLootz » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:28 am

/vote SparkingJay

Honestly i don't trust that claim tbh and regardless of your theories the vigi shot, Rb claim, Transporter it all leads somewhere and something is scummy bout it.
Who Am I! What Do I Do? Where am I? Wait where did I Come from? All questions to be answered. Mysteries among us.

Spoiler: Forums Mafia Stats! Win 5 Loss 5 Broken/Draw 1
FM Stats!
Most Recent Town Game: VFM 66
Most Recent Scum Game: SFM 79

Hosted:
XX5 - Town Win!
SFM 70 - Mafia Win!
VFM 69 - Mafia Win!
User avatar
EqsyLootz
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:10 pm
Location: In my mom's basement...

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby EvilDeanius0 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:46 am

/vote Sparking

Sad that its come to this
FM Record: 39 - 61
User avatar
EvilDeanius0
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:08 am

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:47 am

/vote sparking

free lolhammer, first come first server :>
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1019
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby TheDebil » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:48 am

its L-1 so be careful, not sure everyone checked in yet.
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby TheDebil » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:49 am

/unvote
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby MichaelgRook » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:55 am

jesus christ
I'm vibin to video game snow themes and I blame chemist
I'm a they/them Ice-type lover
User avatar
MichaelgRook
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: Weeb County, USA (PST)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby MichaelgRook » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:57 am

now seems like a good time for a meme

Image
I'm vibin to video game snow themes and I blame chemist
I'm a they/them Ice-type lover
User avatar
MichaelgRook
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: Weeb County, USA (PST)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby TheDebil » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:59 am

MichaelgRook wrote:now seems like a good time for a meme

Image

ok this one is pretty cool i can atleast understand it

the rest just look so weird and out of place for me
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby heytheregirl17 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:09 pm

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority


Day ends in .
Spoiler: Image
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: respawining at phylactery, please wait... (CST, UST-6)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby SparkingJay » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:16 pm

Holy fuck 3 votes out of fuckin nowhere

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby SparkingJay » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:18 pm

EqsyLootz wrote:/vote SparkingJay

Honestly i don't trust that claim tbh and regardless of your theories the vigi shot, Rb claim, Transporter it all leads somewhere and something is scummy bout it.

Quickest 180 and that is the most vague thing I have heard " all leads somewhere and something is scummy bout it." Also if you were reading the last 2 pages then you would understand.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby SparkingJay » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:21 pm

TheDebil wrote:its L-1 so be careful, not sure everyone checked in yet.

and not everyone has been here to see whatever this is.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests