SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby TheDebil » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:32 am

TheDebil wrote:
Xlranet wrote:wait

is a redirect like tos controlling? im dumb


this shouldnt be a redirect, only transport would mix results like this
a witch would only make one of us target the wrong person

and even then im not claiming witch, and if chemist was he is conf scum
:-PPPPPPP
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby watchme1 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:38 am

so what we had was this

Chem red checks blackajack and shots him, but he's town, so either framer or transporter shenangans

Debil rb's blackajack,

Sparking claims rb'd

I really hate having to do these sort of mechanical analysis over reading people's behaviors but it kinda needs to be done here.

So situation A (most likely)-
Sparking was transported with blackajack (which is the simplest one Occum's razor) and the red check from chem makes sparking mafia and sparking is rb'd by debil in this case

Situation B (less likely) -
Framer framed blackajack
Debil still blocks
Must have another Escort/Consort that blocks Sparking
No Transporter in this case

Situation C (almost 1%) -
Chem's mafia, faking red check for free kill
Sparking was blocked by a consort
Debil's block means nothing here
FM Record- 16 Wins 19 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 798
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am
Location: In quarantine (GMT +10)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:38 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:I'd like to hear this transporter come out before you fucking dumbasses start voting me

but transporter revealing would confirm you as scum lol

Maybe because I may not have been transported???

then an escort reveal would save you too

What if they are mafia -_- Jesus Dota you are never normally this braindead

do you really think any sane consort would block you/blackajack
I make music! Check me out!
My most recent song (updated 27/05):
Spoiler:

R.I.P. my unlynched streak May 20th 2019 - April 6th 2020
16-17-3

Survivor/Big Brother record:
Big Brother: The Black Hat - 7th out of 16
Survivor: Ragnarok - 1st out of 18
Survivor: CvC - 10th out of 24
Big Brother: Lightning - 3rd out 7
Pokemon Survivor - 1st out of 18
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3232
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby watchme1 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:39 am

Has everyone even checked in today?
FM Record- 16 Wins 19 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 798
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am
Location: In quarantine (GMT +10)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby SparkingJayYT » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:40 am

dota2reporter wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:I'd like to hear this transporter come out before you fucking dumbasses start voting me

but transporter revealing would confirm you as scum lol

Maybe because I may not have been transported???

then an escort reveal would save you too

What if they are mafia -_- Jesus Dota you are never normally this braindead

do you really think any sane consort would block you/blackajack

Assuming that I wasn't transported, why wouldn't they block me?

Image
User avatar
SparkingJayYT
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby SparkingJayYT » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:42 am

What reason would mafia have to block someone else who hasn't claimed over me?

Image
User avatar
SparkingJayYT
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby SparkingJayYT » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:45 am

watchme1 wrote:so what we had was this

Chem red checks blackajack and shots him, but he's town, so either framer or transporter shenangans

Debil rb's blackajack,

Sparking claims rb'd

I really hate having to do these sort of mechanical analysis over reading people's behaviors but it kinda needs to be done here.

So situation A (most likely)-
Sparking was transported with blackajack (which is the simplest one Occum's razor) and the red check from chem makes sparking mafia and sparking is rb'd by debil in this case

Situation B (less likely) -
Framer framed blackajack
Debil still blocks
Must have another Escort/Consort that blocks Sparking
No Transporter in this case

Situation C (almost 1%) -
Chem's mafia, faking red check for free kill
Sparking was blocked by a consort
Debil's block means nothing here

It'd have been nice if Chemist let Blackajack check in

Image
User avatar
SparkingJayYT
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:55 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:I'd like to hear this transporter come out before you fucking dumbasses start voting me

but transporter revealing would confirm you as scum lol

Maybe because I may not have been transported???

then an escort reveal would save you too

What if they are mafia -_- Jesus Dota you are never normally this braindead

do you really think any sane consort would block you/blackajack

Assuming that I wasn't transported, why wouldn't they block me?

because youre mislynch bait and there are better targets
I make music! Check me out!
My most recent song (updated 27/05):
Spoiler:

R.I.P. my unlynched streak May 20th 2019 - April 6th 2020
16-17-3

Survivor/Big Brother record:
Big Brother: The Black Hat - 7th out of 16
Survivor: Ragnarok - 1st out of 18
Survivor: CvC - 10th out of 24
Big Brother: Lightning - 3rd out 7
Pokemon Survivor - 1st out of 18
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3232
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby SparkingJayYT » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:58 am

dota2reporter wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:Assuming that I wasn't transported, why wouldn't they block me?

because youre mislynch bait and there are better targets

I've made good decisions leading up to this point and I don't regret anything if anything I doubt I would have been mislynched yet here we are.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJayYT
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby SparkingJayYT » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:00 am

Xlranet wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:What reason would mafia have to block someone else who hasn't claimed over me?

dont you see it

its because of the fucking multi wagon

I don't know whether you mean that my push on the multi wagon was good or bad.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJayYT
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:02 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:Assuming that I wasn't transported, why wouldn't they block me?

because youre mislynch bait and there are better targets

I've made good decisions leading up to this point and I don't regret anything if anything I doubt I would have been mislynched yet here we are.

idk you seem very different from your villa meta, 2 games ive been with you i called you obvtowning but im not feeling it here
I make music! Check me out!
My most recent song (updated 27/05):
Spoiler:

R.I.P. my unlynched streak May 20th 2019 - April 6th 2020
16-17-3

Survivor/Big Brother record:
Big Brother: The Black Hat - 7th out of 16
Survivor: Ragnarok - 1st out of 18
Survivor: CvC - 10th out of 24
Big Brother: Lightning - 3rd out 7
Pokemon Survivor - 1st out of 18
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3232
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby SparkingJayYT » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:06 am

dota2reporter wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:Assuming that I wasn't transported, why wouldn't they block me?

because youre mislynch bait and there are better targets

I've made good decisions leading up to this point and I don't regret anything if anything I doubt I would have been mislynched yet here we are.

idk you seem very different from your villa meta, 2 games ive been with you i called you obvtowning but im not feeling it here

And why is that, what have I done so far that was scummy.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJayYT
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:07 am

dont remember, lemme check my readslist
I make music! Check me out!
My most recent song (updated 27/05):
Spoiler:

R.I.P. my unlynched streak May 20th 2019 - April 6th 2020
16-17-3

Survivor/Big Brother record:
Big Brother: The Black Hat - 7th out of 16
Survivor: Ragnarok - 1st out of 18
Survivor: CvC - 10th out of 24
Big Brother: Lightning - 3rd out 7
Pokemon Survivor - 1st out of 18
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3232
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby SparkingJayYT » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:14 am

Xlranet wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
Xlranet wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:What reason would mafia have to block someone else who hasn't claimed over me?

dont you see it

its because of the fucking multi wagon

I don't know whether you mean that my push on the multi wagon was good or bad.

i was voting with you but its just become a meme for me now because of how bad people reacted to the wagon

So basically your thoughts are now only decided by other people, I understand.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJayYT
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby SparkingJayYT » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:19 am

Xlranet wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
Xlranet wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
Xlranet wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:What reason would mafia have to block someone else who hasn't claimed over me?

dont you see it

its because of the fucking multi wagon

I don't know whether you mean that my push on the multi wagon was good or bad.

i was voting with you but its just become a meme for me now because of how bad people reacted to the wagon

So basically your thoughts are now only decided by other people, I understand.

??? no, tbh you asking that question originally just makes me think that you were transported more because you would have been such a bad target for a roleblock

Why.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJayYT
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby SparkingJayYT » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:19 am

Xlranet wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
Xlranet wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
Xlranet wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:What reason would mafia have to block someone else who hasn't claimed over me?

dont you see it

its because of the fucking multi wagon

I don't know whether you mean that my push on the multi wagon was good or bad.

i was voting with you but its just become a meme for me now because of how bad people reacted to the wagon

So basically your thoughts are now only decided by other people, I understand.

??? no, tbh you asking that question originally just makes me think that you were transported more because you would have been such a bad target for a roleblock

Even if I was transported does that therefore mean Chemist is more townie than me?

Image
User avatar
SparkingJayYT
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby Multiuniverse » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:30 am

nice wabbit is mafia
See the power of my read and tinfoil

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: Everywhere yet nowhere, nowhere yet everywhere.

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby SparkingJayYT » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:36 am

Xlranet wrote:no? can you stop making dumb comments
this is mechanics not townreads, and i wouldve thought you were town if i were to ignore mechanics. but 2 people have info that point to you being sus, if you are not scum then we know who to kill (chemist)

Or these mechanics may not even be fucking linked at all.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJayYT
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby JacksonVirgo » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:39 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:
Xlranet wrote:no? can you stop making dumb comments
this is mechanics not townreads, and i wouldve thought you were town if i were to ignore mechanics. but 2 people have info that point to you being sus, if you are not scum then we know who to kill (chemist)

Or these mechanics may not even be fucking linked at all.

It might, but it's a giant ass coinkydink

On-site Record: 5-0-3
Latest Town Game: 20C - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: 19F - Consort - Loss
Last updated 23.02.20 AEST
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby SparkingJayYT » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:41 am

JacksonVirgo wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
Xlranet wrote:no? can you stop making dumb comments
this is mechanics not townreads, and i wouldve thought you were town if i were to ignore mechanics. but 2 people have info that point to you being sus, if you are not scum then we know who to kill (chemist)

Or these mechanics may not even be fucking linked at all.

It might, but it's a giant ass coinkydink

I just beg that someone that hasn't checked in says something to put down this stupid case.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJayYT
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby JacksonVirgo » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:41 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
Xlranet wrote:no? can you stop making dumb comments
this is mechanics not townreads, and i wouldve thought you were town if i were to ignore mechanics. but 2 people have info that point to you being sus, if you are not scum then we know who to kill (chemist)

Or these mechanics may not even be fucking linked at all.

It might, but it's a giant ass coinkydink

I just beg that someone that hasn't checked in says something to put down this stupid case.

If you look from an outside pov, do you agree that you look quite susp considering?

On-site Record: 5-0-3
Latest Town Game: 20C - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: 19F - Consort - Loss
Last updated 23.02.20 AEST
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby SparkingJayYT » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:43 am

JacksonVirgo wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
Xlranet wrote:no? can you stop making dumb comments
this is mechanics not townreads, and i wouldve thought you were town if i were to ignore mechanics. but 2 people have info that point to you being sus, if you are not scum then we know who to kill (chemist)

Or these mechanics may not even be fucking linked at all.

It might, but it's a giant ass coinkydink

I just beg that someone that hasn't checked in says something to put down this stupid case.

If you look from an outside pov, do you agree that you look quite susp considering?

Of course. Yet I am the only one that could know that a play is going on here.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJayYT
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby JacksonVirgo » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:45 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
Xlranet wrote:...

Or these mechanics may not even be fucking linked at all.

It might, but it's a giant ass coinkydink

I just beg that someone that hasn't checked in says something to put down this stupid case.

If you look from an outside pov, do you agree that you look quite susp considering?

Of course. Yet I am the only one that could know that a play is going on here.

So from an outside point of view, we have absolutely no current way of either confirming or denying what happened though unless another piece of information gets given to us, the chances are against you.

On-site Record: 5-0-3
Latest Town Game: 20C - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: 19F - Consort - Loss
Last updated 23.02.20 AEST
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby SparkingJayYT » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:02 am

JacksonVirgo wrote:So from an outside point of view, we have absolutely no current way of either confirming or denying what happened though unless another piece of information gets given to us, the chances are against you.

You do know that I am aware of that.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJayYT
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Postby SparkingJayYT » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:08 am

Another question: Why on earth would someone transport Me with Blackajack?

Image
User avatar
SparkingJayYT
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jabichuelas, TheDebil and 5 guests