SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Phone0Ix » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:45 am

ReveredHeroOfTOS
Spoiler:
ReveredHeroOfToS wrote:catching up-

am I the only one who likes flake? not a strong townread or anything, but I'm not particularly pinged by anything he's posted.

don't understand seth's push- not liking a player or wanting to autolynch them every game to ruin a streak isn't entirely sportsmanlike and it turns me off of the lynch completely right now.

The read on Flake comes off as town to me. I think a scum wouldn't ask for confirmation here but in mafia chat. And especially an experienced player like 112 would just await getting potential town credit instead of already trying to gain it now, as then the win would be bigger. 2.
ReveredHeroOfToS wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:Sorry if this is a dumb question, is there a list of roles anywhere or what?


derpclear or derpclear attempt? leaning former- mafia have less reason to ask these questions as a general rule.

People pointing out townslips tend to be town. 3.
ReveredHeroOfToS wrote:
Xlranet wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:I'd appreciate it if you four could drop your votes of Eqsy, considering

only if you take your vote of multi

GIVE ME REASON

AS TO WHY MULTI IS CLEAR

THAT ISNT BECAUSE OF FUCKING JACKSON

they have been the 2nd biggest wagon but theres been basically 0 talk about it and i dont understand why


Xlranet is now towncore.

Ehh? Triggerhappy? 2.
ReveredHeroOfToS wrote:/vote Blackajack

>rand imo

Terrible vote. Esp from an experienced player. Back to 0.

At first he was p townie but his recent posts are scummy. Again a null.
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Phone0Ix » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:46 am

dota2reporter wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:xlra, phone and debil can get into my towncore as well

lets see whos outside of it

Dont towncore people to easily

theres probably a mistake in my first towncore, but you three im confident on

Dont remember much of Debil, I do remember some susp things of Xlra tho
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:46 am

0verki11 wrote:ok heres the thing
unless this is hella theatered beyond belief (and it would win an oscar)
Bussing without permisson is (apparently) gamethrowing.
In what world does flake let seth bus him willingly

in what world does flake not bus seth :p
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1020
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Multiuniverse » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:47 am

dota2reporter wrote:Seththeking
Michaelgrook
SparkingJayYT
Eqsylootz
EvilDeanius0
Multiuniverse
OnlyShot
Blackajack
ScorpioDiAngelo

thats actually a bad poe imo, it has too many low posters
i need to reevaluate


Towncoring scum is generally a bad move

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: Everywhere yet nowhere, nowhere yet everywhere.

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby dota2reporter » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:47 am

Phone0Ix wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:xlra, phone and debil can get into my towncore as well

lets see whos outside of it

Dont towncore people to easily

theres probably a mistake in my first towncore, but you three im confident on

Dont remember much of Debil, I do remember some susp things of Xlra tho

there was a page where he had the majority of posts which were rly townie,dont remember which page it was
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:48 am

Seththeking wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:i forgot watchme and 112 in my town list i think

watchme i already mentioned but he's playing actively in a towny way

i like how 112 is poking at things they have problems with, or could potentially

disagree with both tbh


Same, Sorta.
I highly Disagree with Watchme1 as I don’t like his thinking process compared to the other town games I’ve played with him.

As for 112 I honestly don’t know their Town/Scum Meta so I’d say chemist’s reason is null.

This could also be chemist trying to attempt to be contributing by just saying “so and so is Town”
Then just giving Null reasons.
Look at the most recent Watchme1 Town and then Watchme1 Scum Game then get back to me on that one Chemist.

i played scum alongside them in xix and against them in sfm64

i think i have a solid enough take on their meta
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1020
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby dota2reporter » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:50 am

Multiuniverse wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:Seththeking
Michaelgrook
SparkingJayYT
Eqsylootz
EvilDeanius0
Multiuniverse
OnlyShot
Blackajack
ScorpioDiAngelo

thats actually a bad poe imo, it has too many low posters
i need to reevaluate


Towncoring scum is generally a bad move

you dont say?
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Multiuniverse » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:50 am

@Phone's chemist case - dont like that hes shading chemist for smiley, nullread seems forced

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: Everywhere yet nowhere, nowhere yet everywhere.

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Phone0Ix » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:50 am

dota2reporter wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:xlra, phone and debil can get into my towncore as well

lets see whos outside of it

Dont towncore people to easily

theres probably a mistake in my first towncore, but you three im confident on

Dont remember much of Debil, I do remember some susp things of Xlra tho

there was a page where he had the majority of posts which were rly townie,dont remember which page it was

ISO'ing him now, maybe I'll agree
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Multiuniverse » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:50 am

dota2reporter wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:Seththeking
Michaelgrook
SparkingJayYT
Eqsylootz
EvilDeanius0
Multiuniverse
OnlyShot
Blackajack
ScorpioDiAngelo

thats actually a bad poe imo, it has too many low posters
i need to reevaluate


Towncoring scum is generally a bad move

you dont say?

r/woooosh

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: Everywhere yet nowhere, nowhere yet everywhere.

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Phone0Ix » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:52 am

Multiuniverse wrote:@Phone's chemist case - dont like that hes shading chemist for smiley, nullread seems forced

Have you ever seen Chemist posting smileys like that? Overall it seems p forced.
And how does the nullread seem forced? If you count the points you come to 1 townpoint left which is p close to 0. Or do you think there are some townie or scummy posts not included?
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby heytheregirl17 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:55 am

Under 12 hours remain.
Spoiler: Image
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: respawining at phylactery, please wait... (CST, UST-6)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Phone0Ix » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:57 am

Xlranet wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:xlra, phone and debil can get into my towncore as well

lets see whos outside of it

Dont towncore people to easily

theres probably a mistake in my first towncore, but you three im confident on

Dont remember much of Debil, I do remember some susp things of Xlra tho

say multi wagon and i will fucking end you

Multi is another potential lynch of mine so no, thats not it
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby EvanManManMan » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:58 am

heytheregirl17 wrote:Under 12 hours remain.

Yeha lets start running up some votes or smth
User avatar
EvanManManMan
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby EvanManManMan » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:00 am

What do you guys think about getting role info now so we have time to make an educated decision if we want to switch wagons?

I'd normally be super against this but htg doesn't know how to design video games
User avatar
EvanManManMan
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Multiuniverse » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:01 am

Phone0Ix wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:@Phone's chemist case - dont like that hes shading chemist for smiley, nullread seems forced

Have you ever seen Chemist posting smileys like that? Overall it seems p forced.
And how does the nullread seem forced? If you count the points you come to 1 townpoint left which is p close to 0. Or do you think there are some townie or scummy posts not included?


Forced was my analysis after seeing you scumread chemist for smileys

Chemist has never posted smiley as scum or town so its NAI
You considering it as part of your read makes your read seems forced

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: Everywhere yet nowhere, nowhere yet everywhere.

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby EvanManManMan » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:02 am

Flake wrote:
Xlranet wrote:
Flake wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:@Phone's chemist case - dont like that hes shading chemist for smiley, nullread seems forced

Have you ever seen Chemist posting smileys like that? Overall it seems p forced.
And how does the nullread seem forced? If you count the points you come to 1 townpoint left which is p close to 0. Or do you think there are some townie or scummy posts not included?

does not seem forced to me at all

what seems forced is your read

its something to note but its a collection of things in the ISO

flake please explain chemist TR because i really dont want a nolynch

willingness to come up with new ideas

ease of ability to produce content and give thoughts

general demeanour and less serious tone

just about everything about him screams town to me

Ya see I'm picking up on none of that, if not the exact opposite
User avatar
EvanManManMan
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:05 am

Xlranet wrote:@ watchme1

EvanManManMan wrote:
ReveredHeroOfToS wrote:
EvanManManMan wrote:I'm pretty damn sure Chemist is a wolf and my mind is very likely made up


reasons? we've played together and i have a slight meta townlean on them.

Their posts have been very broken up and disjointed. They move from one subject to another with a certain amount of knowledge that comes alongside paying attention to the thread but they never give their own thoughts on matters and when he's a villager he gives his thoughts fairly often and even on little stuff. The questions Chemist has been asking are also not inquisitive and are written in a way to edge out the person they are asking the questions in a way that puts the respondent on the defensive. These questions are also fairly selective and why questions haven't existed from certain gaps in the thread is likely because he is holding stuff back which I don't see in his village range

just reposting because i really liked this
Chemist1422 wrote:sparking/xlra/virgo is not a wagon composition that inspires confidence in me.

i’d rather go here:
/vote xlranet

i understand the hesitancy of the wagon but voting in it instantly? especially the person who had the only reason at the time?
Chemist1422 wrote:
Xlranet wrote:
watchme1 wrote:Wabbits likely town with their posts

Flake continues to be flake

Dota is lean town

Debil is null haven't seen anything yet

Man my catch-up was just being half asleep looking at wabbits iso basically

fuck dont tell me this is flake's meta
fuckkkkkkkk

this is the third time i'm asking you

why did you consider this idea, but not bother to check it?

i was catching up and i explained that i didnt know how to meta ISO on forums. ive only done 3 FM games beforehand and i feel like chemist would have known that instead of using it to throw shade at me

thats my mini ISO

so it’s sheeping and omgus
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1020
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby EvanManManMan » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:07 am

Flake wrote:he puts less focus on pointing out the bad and more on pointing out what he thinks progresses the game

i find that to be a reliable difference between scum!chemist and town!chemist

Wait hold up

That's the opposite of what's going on

I mean when you have someone who's saying they have been actively avoiding interaction that's like, in no way progressing the game
User avatar
EvanManManMan
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Blackajack » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:08 am

Just looked through Chemist's ISO. He seems ok, I don't know the man. Meanwhile, there was evan and his b r u h post. I was just asking questions, dude.
Image

Spoiler: Image
User avatar
Blackajack
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:29 pm
Location: Faith restored, I resume.

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:08 am

Xlranet wrote:i feel much more confident in FM compared to other games right now so there is a small chance that chemist just has a gut read on me acting differently
that is the only reason why my vote is staying on multi right now, i wanna get the opinions of everyone else

no, i scumread you because you had bad progression onto the flake wagon and worse progression off, and your reaction to my pressure hasn’t been good
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1020
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:17 am

0verki11 wrote:
Blackajack wrote:I don't really just want to bandwagon on Chemist, I haven't actually seen him say anything scummy yet. It's a guess more than anything?

if Chemist flips town im never lynching this

bad read, especially if you consider he didn’t read my iso until later
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1020
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby TheWabbit » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:17 am

can someone tell me what's the deal with multi wagon
or will p52-current answer this for me
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1313
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby EvanManManMan » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:19 am

Flake wrote:
EvanManManMan wrote:
Flake wrote:he puts less focus on pointing out the bad and more on pointing out what he thinks progresses the game

i find that to be a reliable difference between scum!chemist and town!chemist

Wait hold up

That's the opposite of what's going on

I mean when you have someone who's saying they have been actively avoiding interaction that's like, in no way progressing the game

if you're talking about him avoiding talking to you about your sr

i can most definitely see town!chemist thinking interacting with you leads nowhere or even leads the game in a -ve direction, esp given how you said something along the lines of "i don't think i'm budging on this"

reminds me of VFM50 where he did similar with gent sring him

i actually think that is town indicative if anything. scum!chemist is probably more likely to engage with you on your read because he's usually more concerned about saving his own skin as scum as compared to when he's town

Chemist has trouble engaging with people in the first place when he's a wolf and there has been a distinct lack of engagement with anybody who opposes him this game. He's making reads and then only acting on the offensive as if to explicitly avoid folding under pressure and staying out of the forefront. Chemist as town would definitely put himself into the foreground and attempt to progress the game which is very much not happening this game and I'd like you to show me how he is since that was part of your argument. It's fairly clear to me he's been trying to play this game from the back seat of the car instead of the driver's seat.
User avatar
EvanManManMan
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby EvanManManMan » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:20 am

Like how do you just not mention any person's wolf read on you other than somebody you're taking the initiative to lynch's read and using that in a case against them

It's intentionally ignorant
User avatar
EvanManManMan
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:40 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests