SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Phone0Ix » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:06 pm

TheDebil wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:Debil if you dont give reasons I wont change mind on towncore

Also bold to assume I possibly would throw self out of own towncore

can you give reasons why those people are in your towncore?

Jackson: The althunting
Wabbit: Overall thoughts
Flake: Had same opinions as me on some things and all the attention he is getting is also a +
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Phone0Ix » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:07 pm

OnlyShot wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:Idk how quoting that went wrong but whatever

@OnlyShot are you from the ToS wikia?

Indeed I am

Nice, SilverStar2003 here
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Seththeking » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:07 pm

TheDebil wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:i forgot watchme and 112 in my town list i think

watchme i already mentioned but he's playing actively in a towny way

i like how 112 is poking at things they have problems with, or could potentially

disagree with both tbh


Same, Sorta.
I highly Disagree with Watchme1 as I don’t like his thinking process compared to the other town games I’ve played with him.

As for 112 I honestly don’t know their Town/Scum Meta so I’d say chemist’s reason is null.

This could also be chemist trying to attempt to be contributing by just saying “so and so is Town”
Then just giving Null reasons.
Look at the most recent Watchme1 Town and then Watchme1 Scum Game then get back to me on that one Chemist.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Seththeking » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:10 pm

Town so Far:
Debil
OnlyShot
Jackson
Evan (As long as he responds to the post I made awhile back that I wanted him to respond to)
OverKi11 (If Wabbit Flips Mafia Both Over and Flake Never Do)
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Seththeking » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:10 pm

Xlranet wrote:
Seththeking wrote:One of Wabbit/Flake is Mafia.
The other is Town Probably.

why


The way they went amount each other in conversation.
If you read them all you will notice a scummy vibe somewhere in the conversation.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby watchme1 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:13 pm

Seththeking wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:i forgot watchme and 112 in my town list i think

watchme i already mentioned but he's playing actively in a towny way

i like how 112 is poking at things they have problems with, or could potentially

disagree with both tbh


Same, Sorta.
I highly Disagree with Watchme1 as I don’t like his thinking process compared to the other town games I’ve played with him.

As for 112 I honestly don’t know their Town/Scum Meta so I’d say chemist’s reason is null.

This could also be chemist trying to attempt to be contributing by just saying “so and so is Town”
Then just giving Null reasons.
Look at the most recent Watchme1 Town and then Watchme1 Scum Game then get back to me on that one Chemist.


You've played like no games with me apart from vfm52 where you got pl'd. So how would you know that my thinking process goes X as opposed to Y.
And mainly you don't like my thought process cause I disagree with a few things you say. Pog
FM Record - 26 Wins - 33 Losses - 7 Broke/Draw

Rip tosfm
User avatar
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 876
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am
Location: In quarantine (GMT +10)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby watchme1 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:14 pm

I should stop trying to argue with a brick wall
FM Record - 26 Wins - 33 Losses - 7 Broke/Draw

Rip tosfm
User avatar
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 876
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am
Location: In quarantine (GMT +10)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby 0verki11 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:15 pm

@xlranet
was it mechnical info or just nonsense that you said about Esqy and Mutli?
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
User avatar
0verki11
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby 0verki11 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:17 pm

Xlranet wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:I'd appreciate it if you four could drop your votes of Eqsy, considering

only if you take your vote of multi

GIVE ME REASON

AS TO WHY MULTI IS CLEAR

THAT ISNT BECAUSE OF FUCKING JACKSON

they have been the 2nd biggest wagon but theres been basically 0 talk about it and i dont understand why

the wagon bulit up in 12 seconds and people realised that was not the shit and decided to stay away
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
User avatar
0verki11
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby 0verki11 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:19 pm

Xlranet wrote:
0verki11 wrote:/vote Scorpio
vote this if town

because voting lowposters solves everything
this thread has actually just ruined my mood and im gonna take my anger out on it

yes this one does solve everything actually
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
User avatar
0verki11
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby watchme1 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:20 pm

Xlranet wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:I'd appreciate it if you four could drop your votes of Eqsy, considering

only if you take your vote of multi

GIVE ME REASON

AS TO WHY MULTI IS CLEAR

THAT ISNT BECAUSE OF FUCKING JACKSON

they have been the 2nd biggest wagon but theres been basically 0 talk about it and i dont understand why


How about the opposite, why exactly do you think Multi is scum? Is it the part where Multi didn't write a 2 page essay on why Eqsy's vote was scummy? Cause honestly that's just NAI
FM Record - 26 Wins - 33 Losses - 7 Broke/Draw

Rip tosfm
User avatar
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 876
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am
Location: In quarantine (GMT +10)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Phone0Ix » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:24 pm

Seththeking wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:
watchme1 wrote:Poe going off Dotas list, removed dota as well cause personally think they're town

Seththeking - Lynch d2/d3 if they still tunnel Flake/Wabbit
Michaelgrook - IDK, dota wanted michael alive for flavor's reasons or smth
TheDebil - People claim they're self-resolvng so i guess keep this alive till eod3?
Phone0Ix - I think he's town
Xlranet - People claimed this is scum cause of their reasoning on multi apparently
SparkingJayYT - IDK about this person
EvilDeanius0 - Null
Multiuniverse - Wagon went boom, think this is town
OnlyShot - No posts
Blackajack - See above
ScorpioDiAngelo - See above

If we're going off it, then Xlranet has probably the highest chance to flip scum here

/vote Xlranet

I see that, though I am not jumping into that wagon just yet.



I find it funny how Watchme1 and Phone both think Wabbit and Flake are a TVT when they are a SvT.
Phone and Watchme1 are definitely not going to be on my town reads anytime soon.

I doubt Wabbit or Flake will be lynched today. TMI that one of them dies soon?
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby watchme1 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:26 pm

Xlranet wrote:
watchme1 wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:
Seththeking wrote:...

A similar form of Masons, yeah but with perks.


Ok ^ Everyone should Unvote Eqsy Now!
Anyone who doesn’t is scum or town wanting to vote someone who someone else is confirming Town.
But let’s be honest here, no Town is dumb enough to do that.
So if your Town, Unvote Eqsy.


Eqsy may not be an active communicator here, but they are. Just going to say explicitly that we're more 'Neighbours' than Masons since aligments aren't fully confirmed. However, they are extremely town.


When was the last time a neighbourhood was pure...

dont shade pointlessly


I'll ask again

When was the last time a neighbourhood was pure?
FM Record - 26 Wins - 33 Losses - 7 Broke/Draw

Rip tosfm
User avatar
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 876
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am
Location: In quarantine (GMT +10)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Phone0Ix » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:27 pm

Xlranet wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:
EqsyLootz wrote:Here im just posting this list

People who I think are town

Watchme1
JacksonVirgo
SparkingJay

People Who im 50/50 About (can change)

Chemist
Overkill

Scum (Can Change)

Multi
Flake

At this current point, I can agree with this except I place Flake as likely town and Sparking as 50/50

why is everyone throwing shade at sparking
if someone says multi wagon ill find them irl

(I think the 50/50 is his nullpool)
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Phone0Ix » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:29 pm

There have been pure neighboorhouds? Chemist's Upick of like 9 months ago had a 3-man-neighboorhoud with only town
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby watchme1 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:31 pm

Xlranet wrote:
watchme1 wrote:
Xlranet wrote:
watchme1 wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:
Seththeking wrote:...

A similar form of Masons, yeah but with perks.


Ok ^ Everyone should Unvote Eqsy Now!
Anyone who doesn’t is scum or town wanting to vote someone who someone else is confirming Town.
But let’s be honest here, no Town is dumb enough to do that.
So if your Town, Unvote Eqsy.


Eqsy may not be an active communicator here, but they are. Just going to say explicitly that we're more 'Neighbours' than Masons since aligments aren't fully confirmed. However, they are extremely town.


When was the last time a neighbourhood was pure...

dont shade pointlessly


I'll ask again

When was the last time a neighbourhood was pure?

if its not RNGed then tell me now, if it is RNG then its unnessisary shade


Yes every game which has supposedly rng'd a neighbourhood has for some reason had 1 town 1 scum at least in it.

It's not unnecessary shade, if its brings a point about nh's literally just not being pure
FM Record - 26 Wins - 33 Losses - 7 Broke/Draw

Rip tosfm
User avatar
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 876
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am
Location: In quarantine (GMT +10)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby watchme1 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:31 pm

Phone0Ix wrote:There have been pure neighboorhouds? Chemist's Upick of like 9 months ago had a 3-man-neighboorhoud with only town


I guess my points goes out of the window then
FM Record - 26 Wins - 33 Losses - 7 Broke/Draw

Rip tosfm
User avatar
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 876
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am
Location: In quarantine (GMT +10)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby watchme1 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:35 pm

I'll only drop the topic on hoods if seth promises to drop the topic on wanting strong players lynched :^)
/unvote

Xlranet convince me that you're town, and that chemist is scum before i go to my next lecture
FM Record - 26 Wins - 33 Losses - 7 Broke/Draw

Rip tosfm
User avatar
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 876
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am
Location: In quarantine (GMT +10)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Phone0Ix » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:37 pm

I skimmed Multi's ISO, and this is not to throw shade but to me it felt like the overall tone was a bit more overconfident and it also seemed a bit like I was reading an ISO of Flake what usually doesn't happen unless I am in fact reading an ISO of Flake or Wabbit

Weird read, I know. But Idk how to better put it in words
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby watchme1 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:41 pm

Xlranet wrote:
watchme1 wrote:I should stop trying to argue with a brick wall

youve just seen seth compromise with the flake lynch
this + what your attitude is with the neighbourhood = a place that you wont like as town or scum


Whatever I dropped it the whole fiasco
FM Record - 26 Wins - 33 Losses - 7 Broke/Draw

Rip tosfm
User avatar
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 876
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am
Location: In quarantine (GMT +10)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby watchme1 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:42 pm

Xlranet wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
Xlranet wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:I'd appreciate it if you four could drop your votes of Eqsy, considering

only if you take your vote of multi

GIVE ME REASON

AS TO WHY MULTI IS CLEAR

THAT ISNT BECAUSE OF FUCKING JACKSON

they have been the 2nd biggest wagon but theres been basically 0 talk about it and i dont understand why

the wagon bulit up in 12 seconds and people realised that was not the shit and decided to stay away

because of jackson not giving a reason and making it a wagon
i had my reason separate to sparkings reason/ISOread

can someone understand my frustration


It's just very awfully convienient that the 3 of you (sparking, you, jackson) all happened to vote multi for each of your own different reasons within the same time frame
FM Record - 26 Wins - 33 Losses - 7 Broke/Draw

Rip tosfm
User avatar
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 876
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am
Location: In quarantine (GMT +10)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Phone0Ix » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:45 pm

watchme1 wrote:
Xlranet wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
Xlranet wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:I'd appreciate it if you four could drop your votes of Eqsy, considering

only if you take your vote of multi

GIVE ME REASON

AS TO WHY MULTI IS CLEAR

THAT ISNT BECAUSE OF FUCKING JACKSON

they have been the 2nd biggest wagon but theres been basically 0 talk about it and i dont understand why

the wagon bulit up in 12 seconds and people realised that was not the shit and decided to stay away

because of jackson not giving a reason and making it a wagon
i had my reason separate to sparkings reason/ISOread

can someone understand my frustration


It's just very awfully convienient that the 3 of you (sparking, you, jackson) all happened to vote multi for each of your own different reasons within the same time frame

On the other hand, if they were scum, they probably would have reasons less diverse
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby watchme1 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:48 pm

Xlranet wrote:
watchme1 wrote:I'll only drop the topic on hoods if seth promises to drop the topic on wanting strong players lynched :^)
/unvote

Xlranet convince me that you're town, and that chemist is scum before i go to my next lecture

idk about convincing you about me, only that you should understand my frustration about a wagon being passed off by one person who is most likely town jumping on it very quickly with only my reasoning

but with chemist ill quote evan's post about it because its mainly gut from me, plus them voting me for being on the multi wagon which is hella dumb


Alright sure I wanna see why people SR Chem anyway, cause I don't see anything like that from him
FM Record - 26 Wins - 33 Losses - 7 Broke/Draw

Rip tosfm
User avatar
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 876
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am
Location: In quarantine (GMT +10)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby TheDebil » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:56 pm

0verki11 wrote:bro cmon lynch Scorpio they are scum cmon man jyst do it already.
Someone give me reason why we should not kill scorpio.

why should we kill scorpio
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby watchme1 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:58 pm

Now I feel like an idiot for TRing Chemist from the start. I guess kudos to Evan for being good at the game
FM Record - 26 Wins - 33 Losses - 7 Broke/Draw

Rip tosfm
User avatar
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 876
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am
Location: In quarantine (GMT +10)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests