SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:10 pm

Multiuniverse wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:ok.

who do you think is likelier to flip scum?
chemist, dota2reporter, or scorpio?


Dota prolly since i feel like their chemist read is pockety
Scorpio is irrelevant and nothing chemist said really scream scum at me so far

isn't the paranoia chemist read branching from SFM64's results?
that's how i recall dota's read

Whats sfm64

The last SFM game where I pocketed dota in endgame to finish it off
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1016
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Multiuniverse » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:10 pm

Me: i dont like wabbit/flake interaction so maybe svs
Dota: multi isnt reaching conclusions

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: Everywhere yet nowhere, nowhere yet everywhere.

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby 0verki11 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:11 pm

Debil can be one of the town people
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
User avatar
0verki11
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Multiuniverse » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:12 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:ok.

who do you think is likelier to flip scum?
chemist, dota2reporter, or scorpio?


Dota prolly since i feel like their chemist read is pockety
Scorpio is irrelevant and nothing chemist said really scream scum at me so far

isn't the paranoia chemist read branching from SFM64's results?
that's how i recall dota's read

Whats sfm64

The last SFM game where I pocketed dota in endgame to finish it off

Why are people expecting me to know what it is then

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: Everywhere yet nowhere, nowhere yet everywhere.

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby 0verki11 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:15 pm

to add onto what Dota said I think its kind if wrong to expect people to reach conculsions this early on, like we arent(?) even 24 hours in yet and its fine for shallower reads currently.
Not that Multi is doing this but its not a reliable read this early on.
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
User avatar
0verki11
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby SparkingJay » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:19 pm

0verki11 wrote:to add onto what Dota said I think its kind if wrong to expect people to reach conculsions this early on, like we arent(?) even 24 hours in yet and its fine for shallower reads currently.

Can't stop them from thinking a certain way about someone.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:19 pm

oh whoops i forgot about my typing gimmick
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1016
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby 0verki11 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:24 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:oh whoops i forgot about my typing gimmick

big brain
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
User avatar
0verki11
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby 0verki11 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:44 pm

post if not mafia
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
User avatar
0verki11
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby EvilDeanius0 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:45 pm

SFMs are alot harder to make content for when you cant just spam flavour.

I claim Mogar
FM Record: 39 - 61
User avatar
EvilDeanius0
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:08 am

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby 0verki11 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:45 pm

EvilDeanius0 wrote:SFMs are alot harder to make content for when you cant just spam flavour.

I claim Mogar

oh nice we have found a not mafia
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
User avatar
0verki11
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby 0verki11 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:48 pm

ok I spent 5min looking at Rwby memes to gain flavour knowledge and am now and expert AMA
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
User avatar
0verki11
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby 0verki11 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:50 pm

wait my iso broke I cant see my most recent posts through it.
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
User avatar
0verki11
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:51 pm

0verki11 wrote:ok I spent 5min looking at Rwby memes to gain flavour knowledge and am now and expert AMA

i looked at my character's wiki page and that's about it :p
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1016
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby 0verki11 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:53 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
0verki11 wrote:ok I spent 5min looking at Rwby memes to gain flavour knowledge and am now and expert AMA

i looked at my character's wiki page and that's about it :p

is your person bad or good.
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
User avatar
0verki11
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby watchme1 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:54 pm

Wabbits likely town with their posts

Flake continues to be flake

Dota is lean town

Debil is null haven't seen anything yet

Man my catch-up was just being half asleep looking at wabbits iso basically
FM Record - 26 Wins - 33 Losses - 7 Broke/Draw

Rip tosfm
User avatar
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am
Location: In quarantine (GMT +10)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby 0verki11 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:56 pm

watchme1 wrote:Wabbits likely town with their posts

Flake continues to be flake

Dota is lean town

Debil is null haven't seen anything yet

Man my catch-up was just being half asleep looking at wabbits iso basically

are you town or not town
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
User avatar
0verki11
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:56 pm

0verki11 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
0verki11 wrote:ok I spent 5min looking at Rwby memes to gain flavour knowledge and am now and expert AMA

i looked at my character's wiki page and that's about it :p

is your person bad or good.

morality isn't that black and white you know :p

but since this is an anime it sort of is so good i guess
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1016
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby watchme1 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:56 pm

0verki11 wrote:
watchme1 wrote:Wabbits likely town with their posts

Flake continues to be flake

Dota is lean town

Debil is null haven't seen anything yet

Man my catch-up was just being half asleep looking at wabbits iso basically

are you town or not town


Why not both?
FM Record - 26 Wins - 33 Losses - 7 Broke/Draw

Rip tosfm
User avatar
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am
Location: In quarantine (GMT +10)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby watchme1 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:01 pm

0vers probs town from the tone of their posts

Sparking is null/null scum their response to dotas vote wasn't the best

Scorpio needs more posts for analysis

EvilD is null see Scorpio

Chemist null town, they've been helpful with their posts as far as I recall

Basically anyone with <5 -10 posts or so is null so I'll save time there
FM Record - 26 Wins - 33 Losses - 7 Broke/Draw

Rip tosfm
User avatar
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am
Location: In quarantine (GMT +10)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby 0verki11 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:01 pm

watchme1 wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
watchme1 wrote:Wabbits likely town with their posts

Flake continues to be flake

Dota is lean town

Debil is null haven't seen anything yet

Man my catch-up was just being half asleep looking at wabbits iso basically

are you town or not town


Why not both?

wait I wanted to roll neutral
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
User avatar
0verki11
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby watchme1 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:04 pm

Nothing noteworthy from multi yet so null for now

Seth looks worse and worse with each post with their agenda, wanting flake dead cause he just wants him dead, doesn't even at him or anything and then omgus sr anyone that disagree or refutes him

Jackson probs town from how they're very carefree when wabbit was what I assume reaction testing him.

Xlranet posts if I have to say ain't worth much so null
FM Record - 26 Wins - 33 Losses - 7 Broke/Draw

Rip tosfm
User avatar
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am
Location: In quarantine (GMT +10)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby watchme1 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:05 pm

0verki11 wrote:
watchme1 wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
watchme1 wrote:Wabbits likely town with their posts

Flake continues to be flake

Dota is lean town

Debil is null haven't seen anything yet

Man my catch-up was just being half asleep looking at wabbits iso basically

are you town or not town


Why not both?

wait I wanted to roll neutral


Isn't neutral neither?
FM Record - 26 Wins - 33 Losses - 7 Broke/Draw

Rip tosfm
User avatar
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am
Location: In quarantine (GMT +10)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby watchme1 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:06 pm

Everyone else I haven't mentioned in my reads are just null for me so far either cuz they haven't done anything or I'm just too tired to think about it
FM Record - 26 Wins - 33 Losses - 7 Broke/Draw

Rip tosfm
User avatar
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am
Location: In quarantine (GMT +10)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby SparkingJay » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:11 pm

watchme1 wrote:Everyone else I haven't mentioned in my reads are just null for me so far either cuz they haven't done anything or I'm just too tired to think about it

Same, at the moment I have 13 people as null.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests