VFM58 - Area51 Anarchy - Aliens Win

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM58 - Area51 Anarchy - Day 3

Postby Flake » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:10 pm

Flake wrote:fyi.

the reason for the vote here.

"...the only pr town had..." likely comes from scum perspective, town is not likely say "town" like that, town would be more likely to say something like "...the only pr we had...". the use of wording is more logical if referring to the alignment yurkin is not, therefore implying scum.

ebwop
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 985
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM58 - Area51 Anarchy - Day 3

Postby yurkin » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:28 pm

Flake wrote:
Flake wrote:
yurkin wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
jucktropy wrote:
TheDebil wrote:actually juck here is an even better question

if you didnt even know if htg outed herself as vig, why did you assume poly was the shot?


what kind of retard scum shoots him with that horrible iso unless he outed good info

why not fml? i wouldnt say his iso was great either

nah im lying fmls iso was not bad
my point is
what kind of retard scum shoots htg with that horrible iso unless he outed good info
if htg was killed over anyone else clearly she outed because htg hasnt done much at all, unless she did have good info

i think you just faked a slip so no you dont get a townread
im not gonna say you are scum either because ive tried faking slips as town before but im paying more attention

HTG was the only pr town had. period

/vote yurkin

fyi.

the reason for the vote here.

"...the only pr town had..." likely comes from scum perspective, town is not likely to refer to themselves as "town" like that, town would be more likely to say something like "...the only pr we had...". the use of wording is more logical if referring to the alignment yurkin is not , therefore implying scum.

Man this look like such a stretch...
That I'm not sure to answer seriously or not
Wording can vary
Ye I'm referring as Town as being instead of alignment, context above explains why - because there's no discussion about someone's alignment, htg died

Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
yurkin
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:16 pm

Re: VFM58 - Area51 Anarchy - Day 3

Postby Flake » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:18 pm

yurkin wrote:
Flake wrote:
Flake wrote:
yurkin wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
jucktropy wrote:
TheDebil wrote:actually juck here is an even better question

if you didnt even know if htg outed herself as vig, why did you assume poly was the shot?


what kind of retard scum shoots him with that horrible iso unless he outed good info

why not fml? i wouldnt say his iso was great either

nah im lying fmls iso was not bad
my point is
what kind of retard scum shoots htg with that horrible iso unless he outed good info
if htg was killed over anyone else clearly she outed because htg hasnt done much at all, unless she did have good info

i think you just faked a slip so no you dont get a townread
im not gonna say you are scum either because ive tried faking slips as town before but im paying more attention

HTG was the only pr town had. period

/vote yurkin

fyi.

the reason for the vote here.

"...the only pr town had..." likely comes from scum perspective, town is not likely to refer to themselves as "town" like that, town would be more likely to say something like "...the only pr we had...". the use of wording is more logical if referring to the alignment yurkin is not , therefore implying scum.

Man this look like such a stretch...
That I'm not sure to answer seriously or not
Wording can vary
Ye I'm referring as Town as being instead of alignment, context above explains why - because there's no discussion about someone's alignment, htg died

that doesn't explain why at all, htg having died makes 0 difference to my argument

your wording vividly makes it look like you are referring to a group that you are not in, that group being town

i don't think this is a stretch at all
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 985
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM58 - Area51 Anarchy - Day 1

Postby TheDebil » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:52 pm

AlephNull wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:Pool exclusion part 2

Dota: He is in his town meta Imo, and I felt their AtE was genuine.

Uzay: Following dota's read.

Aleph: They're too much in the picture and could get some suspicions for their playstyle, which I think mafia wouldn't risk.


Possible Phone/Aleph Scum Team?


See above as to why.

its only one mention, i dont think this its more likelly that flake is town
its like he didnt know where to put phome and just put him in scumreads for a distance
lets skip christmas im gonna celebrate valentines day
who wants a smooch Spoiler: Image
FM Record: 15 - 18 - 3
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM58 - Area51 Anarchy - Day 3

Postby yurkin » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:52 pm

Flake wrote:
yurkin wrote:
Flake wrote:
Flake wrote:
yurkin wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
jucktropy wrote:
TheDebil wrote:actually juck here is an even better question

if you didnt even know if htg outed herself as vig, why did you assume poly was the shot?


what kind of retard scum shoots him with that horrible iso unless he outed good info

why not fml? i wouldnt say his iso was great either

nah im lying fmls iso was not bad
my point is
what kind of retard scum shoots htg with that horrible iso unless he outed good info
if htg was killed over anyone else clearly she outed because htg hasnt done much at all, unless she did have good info

i think you just faked a slip so no you dont get a townread
im not gonna say you are scum either because ive tried faking slips as town before but im paying more attention

HTG was the only pr town had. period

/vote yurkin

fyi.

the reason for the vote here.

"...the only pr town had..." likely comes from scum perspective, town is not likely to refer to themselves as "town" like that, town would be more likely to say something like "...the only pr we had...". the use of wording is more logical if referring to the alignment yurkin is not , therefore implying scum.

Man this look like such a stretch...
That I'm not sure to answer seriously or not
Wording can vary
Ye I'm referring as Town as being instead of alignment, context above explains why - because there's no discussion about someone's alignment, htg died

that doesn't explain why at all, htg having died makes 0 difference to my argument

your wording vividly makes it look like you are referring to a group that you are not in, that group being town

i don't think this is a stretch at all

Nice strawman you got there

I'm on the fence whether or not this makes Flake scum. Would town replacement really pick this post to focus on.

Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
yurkin
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:16 pm

Re: VFM58 - Area51 Anarchy - Day 3

Postby TheDebil » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:00 pm

Flake wrote:
Flake wrote:/vote yurkin

fyi.

the reason for the vote here.

"...the only pr town had..." likely comes from scum perspective, town is not likely to refer to themselves as "town" like that, town would be more likely to say something like "...the only pr we had...". the use of wording is more logical if referring to the alignment yurkin is not, therefore implying scum.

meh
lets skip christmas im gonna celebrate valentines day
who wants a smooch Spoiler: Image
FM Record: 15 - 18 - 3
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM58 - Area51 Anarchy - Day 5

Postby TheDebil » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:10 pm

see its really hard to read phone because he barely posted and flake is always gonna do good unless hes meming continiuosly
i would almost say hea scum because he jumps into the game trying really hard, and seth just pushed phone once to bus him
lets skip christmas im gonna celebrate valentines day
who wants a smooch Spoiler: Image
FM Record: 15 - 18 - 3
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM58 - Area51 Anarchy - Day 5

Postby AlephNull » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:16 pm

Yurkin's push on you yesterday though was completely garbage and their mention of yurking in a negative light is Null. 1>0.
User avatar
AlephNull
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:36 pm

Re: VFM58 - Area51 Anarchy - Day 5

Postby AlephNull » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:17 pm

AlephNull wrote:Yurkin's push on you yesterday though was completely garbage and Seth's mention of yurking in a negative light is Null. 1>0.

Fixed.
User avatar
AlephNull
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:36 pm

Re: VFM58 - Area51 Anarchy - Day 5

Postby yurkin » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:20 pm

Chuunibyou can bet has been completely inactive, so the alien played like lonewolf.
No wonder I couldn't make any real associations about Aliens

Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
yurkin
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:16 pm

Re: VFM58 - Area51 Anarchy - Day 5

Postby TheDebil » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:20 pm

on the other hand phone wasnt active at all, and i feel in a situation like this he would atleast do soemthing
lets skip christmas im gonna celebrate valentines day
who wants a smooch Spoiler: Image
FM Record: 15 - 18 - 3
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM58 - Area51 Anarchy - Day 5

Postby AlephNull » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:22 pm

TheDebil wrote:see its really hard to read phone because he barely posted and flake is always gonna do good unless hes meming continiuosly
i would almost say hea scum because he jumps into the game trying really hard, and seth just pushed phone once to bus him


I disagree. Some players just tryhard as town no matter what. And it's better to actually try to post your thoughts earlier than not. But I don't know Flake's meta.
The push on the specific wording is dumb, there are better angles to push it. But it's not enough to convince me to vote him.
User avatar
AlephNull
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:36 pm

Re: VFM58 - Area51 Anarchy - Day 5

Postby AlephNull » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:25 pm

If yurkin flips town which I don't expect to happen then after I'm dead you and Uzay can figure it out who's the alien between Flake and juck.
User avatar
AlephNull
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:36 pm

Re: VFM58 - Area51 Anarchy - Day 5

Postby TheDebil » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:25 pm

im not exactly sure on flakes meta other than his reaction when being pushed, im just thinking in general. flake used to be a big tryhard but recently hes been a little more laid back
lets skip christmas im gonna celebrate valentines day
who wants a smooch Spoiler: Image
FM Record: 15 - 18 - 3
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM58 - Area51 Anarchy - Day 5

Postby TheDebil » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:27 pm

im fine with voting yurkin ig since they havent done much towny at all either but there is still that 33% loss chance that scares me so im really paranoid sorry
lets skip christmas im gonna celebrate valentines day
who wants a smooch Spoiler: Image
FM Record: 15 - 18 - 3
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM58 - Area51 Anarchy - Day 5

Postby AlephNull » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:29 pm

yurkin wrote:Chuunibyou can bet has been completely inactive, so the alien played like lonewolf.
No wonder I couldn't make any real associations about Aliens


Is this a joke post?
User avatar
AlephNull
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:36 pm

Re: VFM58 - Area51 Anarchy - Day 1

Postby AlephNull » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:34 pm

Crimson97 wrote:
yurkin wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:So you admit to sheeping Dota? And that you'll blame him when i flip town even tho you decided to follow him? Very nice yurkin.

:FancyGlasses:

But will you flip town

Stop twilight posting 3p.


Crimson warned us.
User avatar
AlephNull
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:36 pm

Re: VFM58 - Area51 Anarchy - Day 1

Postby yurkin » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:39 pm

AlephNull wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
yurkin wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:So you admit to sheeping Dota? And that you'll blame him when i flip town even tho you decided to follow him? Very nice yurkin.

:FancyGlasses:

But will you flip town

Stop twilight posting 3p.


Crimson warned us.

About what?

Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
yurkin
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:16 pm

Re: VFM58 - Area51 Anarchy - Day 5

Postby yurkin » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:40 pm

AlephNull wrote:
yurkin wrote:Chuunibyou can bet has been completely inactive, so the alien played like lonewolf.
No wonder I couldn't make any real associations about Aliens


Is this a joke post?

It's not
Seth replaced Chuunibyou and he was inactive

Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
yurkin
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:16 pm

Re: VFM58 - Area51 Anarchy - Day 5

Postby yurkin » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:41 pm

Why would you say it's a joke

Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
yurkin
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:16 pm

Re: VFM58 - Area51 Anarchy - Day 3

Postby AlephNull » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:44 pm

yurkin @ D3 wrote:Well with open setup and only one Vig it's counterproductive to fakeclaim so I'll take it for real
Having faction of two that share a kill bit of analysis who would kill FML is good idea. Since aliens are basically mafia faction whoever removed FML might have been sure they won't flip scum or be possible mislynch


yurkin @ D4 wrote:
AlephNull wrote:
TheDebil wrote:ill probably look into kills and reads towards the killed later to see if i can get something but for now i really dont have a good case on anyone being scum tbh


HTG was always the kill, and considering the players in this game FML would be killed off the moment he became clearly not Mafia (proven by his Crimson vote) because FML is a good player. Plus we now know that two of FML's strongest scumreads werent Alien, making a kill on FML all the more interesting to the scum.

That only really leaves Dota to think about.

But the kill is coming from the aliens, on what logic they would kill with helping the mafia in mind?


Very interesting. I basically made the same point yurkin made at a different day yet they misrepresented my post.
What do you make of this, Debil/Uzay?
User avatar
AlephNull
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:36 pm

Re: VFM58 - Area51 Anarchy - Day 5

Postby AlephNull » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:47 pm

yurkin wrote:Why would you say it's a joke


You're implying you'd only ever point out alien associations correctly. The fact that Chuunibyou was an empty slot wouldn't prevent Town!You from incorrectly seeing associations between non-aliens as alien teammates. For example HTG, who was Town, incorrectly assumed Poly and I were a team and wasted their shot on Poly.
User avatar
AlephNull
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:36 pm

Re: VFM58 - Area51 Anarchy - Day 3

Postby yurkin » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:48 pm

AlephNull wrote:
yurkin @ D3 wrote:Well with open setup and only one Vig it's counterproductive to fakeclaim so I'll take it for real
Having faction of two that share a kill bit of analysis who would kill FML is good idea. Since aliens are basically mafia faction whoever removed FML might have been sure they won't flip scum or be possible mislynch


yurkin @ D4 wrote:
AlephNull wrote:
TheDebil wrote:ill probably look into kills and reads towards the killed later to see if i can get something but for now i really dont have a good case on anyone being scum tbh


HTG was always the kill, and considering the players in this game FML would be killed off the moment he became clearly not Mafia (proven by his Crimson vote) because FML is a good player. Plus we now know that two of FML's strongest scumreads werent Alien, making a kill on FML all the more interesting to the scum.

That only really leaves Dota to think about.

But the kill is coming from the aliens, on what logic they would kill with helping the mafia in mind?


Very interesting. I basically made the same point yurkin made at a different day yet they misrepresented my post.
What do you make of this, Debil/Uzay?

:MeowSip:

I don't think it's the same

Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
yurkin
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:16 pm

Re: VFM58 - Area51 Anarchy - Day 1

Postby AlephNull » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:49 pm

yurkin wrote:
AlephNull wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:Stop twilight posting 3p.


Crimson warned us.

About what?


That you're 3p.
I'm joking about it being an actual warning.
User avatar
AlephNull
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:36 pm

Re: VFM58 - Area51 Anarchy - Day 3

Postby TheDebil » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:53 pm

But the kill is coming from the aliens, on what logic they would kill with helping the mafia in mind?


what did you even mean with this, yurkin?
lets skip christmas im gonna celebrate valentines day
who wants a smooch Spoiler: Image
FM Record: 15 - 18 - 3
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests