19B - Game Over - Town Wins

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby TheWabbit » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:08 pm

[I have a slight scumread on Debil but I'm on the fence because this whole RP thing is offsetting everyone's plays.]
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby TheWabbit » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:09 pm

[Kmenx is beta town for now. HTG RP'ing to be frozen may be indicative of being actually frozen.]
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:19 pm

TheWabbit wrote:[Kmenx is beta town for now. HTG RP'ing to be frozen may be indicative of being actually frozen.]

(I feel like their response to this read will be more telling than anything)
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby 1rubberducky2 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:19 pm

TheWabbit wrote:Lampent sensed a need for some plot juice.

"The departed spirits have warned me...

...not everyone here has pure intents."


Lampent is unsure how to properly justify this, but for the sake of progressing the game, please understand the gist of this being an [un]official transition to Mafia.


But what if everyone is actually town and there is no evils and you might just be insane?
User avatar
1rubberducky2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:40 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby TheWabbit » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:26 pm

1rubberducky2 wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:Lampent sensed a need for some plot juice.

"The departed spirits have warned me...

...not everyone here has pure intents."


Lampent is unsure how to properly justify this, but for the sake of progressing the game, please understand the gist of this being an [un]official transition to Mafia.


But what if everyone is actually town and there is no evils and you might just be insane?

[you know this isn't the case]
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby 1rubberducky2 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:31 pm

TheWabbit wrote:
1rubberducky2 wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:Lampent sensed a need for some plot juice.

"The departed spirits have warned me...

...not everyone here has pure intents."


Lampent is unsure how to properly justify this, but for the sake of progressing the game, please understand the gist of this being an [un]official transition to Mafia.


But what if everyone is actually town and there is no evils and you might just be insane?

[you know this isn't the case]


Shh trying to play the game like we don't know there will be killers in the school
User avatar
1rubberducky2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:40 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby TheWabbit » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:34 pm

1rubberducky2 wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
1rubberducky2 wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:Lampent sensed a need for some plot juice.

"The departed spirits have warned me...

...not everyone here has pure intents."


Lampent is unsure how to properly justify this, but for the sake of progressing the game, please understand the gist of this being an [un]official transition to Mafia.


But what if everyone is actually town and there is no evils and you might just be insane?

[you know this isn't the case]


Shh trying to play the game like we don't know there will be killers in the school


[hence the unofficial plot juice already provided]

/vote Skorupi
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby 1rubberducky2 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:36 pm

TheWabbit wrote:
1rubberducky2 wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
1rubberducky2 wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:Lampent sensed a need for some plot juice.

"The departed spirits have warned me...

...not everyone here has pure intents."


Lampent is unsure how to properly justify this, but for the sake of progressing the game, please understand the gist of this being an [un]official transition to Mafia.


But what if everyone is actually town and there is no evils and you might just be insane?

[you know this isn't the case]


Shh trying to play the game like we don't know there will be killers in the school


[hence the unofficial plot juice already provided]

/vote Skorupi


"That is highly rude, what did I ever do to you?"

yeets away
User avatar
1rubberducky2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:40 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby TheWabbit » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:37 pm

[i don't know, maybe blatant resistance to now do anything with semblance of productivity?]
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby TheWabbit » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:38 pm

[this roleplay element made the game slightly scumsided]
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:38 pm

Let's not jump to conclusions so fast. Relax, sit back.
Let's all just have a nice time and if anyone has any suspicions let them come to light.
My personality:
Spoiler: Image

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
User avatar
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:47 am
Location: The Cave (Secret location)

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby TheWabbit » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:43 pm

PokemonKidRyan wrote:Let's not jump to conclusions so fast. Relax, sit back.
Let's all just have a nice time and if anyone has any suspicions let them come to light.

[this post has a very bystander tone

i don't like it]
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby MrChuckleteeth » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:45 pm

MichaelgRook wrote:also

/vote dwebble

fucking weeb

>:3


Dwebble is not a weeb, Dwebble is literally anime.
NFM65 - Investigator Win
18B - Citizen Win
18C - Citizen Loss
VFM52 - Citizen Win
SFM60 - Traitor Win
18D - Potion Master Loss
VFM54 - Citizen Loss
CFM19 - Town Epic Gamer Loss
ToSFM3 - All Jester game.
NFM66 - Prankster Loss

Record:
4 - 5

RPG Test cause why not.
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
MrChuckleteeth
Executioner
Executioner
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 8:15 pm

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:47 pm

(Thinking on it a little bit that Michael post voting Chuckle was a little bit towny but just a little bit)
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby TheWabbit » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:50 pm

[chuckle randed wolf]

[I'd say we go for a modified night night result claiming process.

Claim any night result (except investigative) N1. We'll then lay the ground rules for which night results will be claimed and which shouldn't.

i.e. if [x] occurs, we do/don't claim [x].]
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby 1rubberducky2 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:52 pm

TheWabbit wrote:[i don't know, maybe blatant resistance to now do anything with semblance of productivity?]


Ok how about this? I find Lampent perfectly townie at the moment due to their insistence on moving the game along and trying to find scum. On the other hand I feel like Honedge is slightly scummy due to how they have been talking and what they have been talking about.

Is that productive?
User avatar
1rubberducky2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:40 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby TheWabbit » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:54 pm

[sounds forced but i'll take it for now]
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby 1rubberducky2 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:02 pm

TheWabbit wrote:

Just tryna do something
User avatar
1rubberducky2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:40 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:02 pm

1rubberducky2 wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:

Just tryna do something

(what)
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby 1rubberducky2 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:05 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
1rubberducky2 wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:

Just tryna do something

(what)


TheWabbit wrote:


meant to quote this
Screeching noises
User avatar
1rubberducky2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:40 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:05 pm

(how are you doing this)
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby 1rubberducky2 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:05 pm

TheWabbit wrote:
Screeching noises
User avatar
1rubberducky2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:40 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby 1rubberducky2 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:06 pm

TheWabbit wrote:sounds forced but i'll take it for now
Screeching noises
User avatar
1rubberducky2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:40 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby 1rubberducky2 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:06 pm

1rubberducky2 wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:sounds forced but i'll take it for now

there, turns out if there are brackets around what you want to quote it wont actually get quoted
Screeching noises
User avatar
1rubberducky2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:40 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:09 pm

(today I learned)
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests