19B - Game Over - Town Wins

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby Kmenx » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:32 am

heytheregirl17 wrote:
Kmenx wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:Cautious of the nearby dark and ghost types, Avery steps back. "I'm..." He trails off, noticing he's talking to no one.

This man is a lunatic he is talking to himself lynch him
/vote Avery

"Um..." He blushes. "I'm sorry, it's sometimes just something I do without realizing."

Bro stop acting like a lunatic you scare me
You can find me in discord at Disguiser#5127

Spoiler: My FM record:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing



Image
User avatar
Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:57 am
Location: In a country with declining dignity since 2002

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby MichaelgRook » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:33 am

heytheregirl17 wrote:Cautious of the nearby dark and ghost types, Avery steps back. "I'm..." He trails off, noticing he's talking to no one.

"why is a fairy scared of dark types, its really the steel and ghost types you should be worried about, but its not anyone here is both types" tries to grin but again, only has an eye
Image
Now your looking and your seeing
Your every choice is fine
No doubting it, you're free now
User avatar
MichaelgRook
Doctor
Doctor
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: Weeb County, USA (PST)

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:33 am

Styx gives Avery a curious look, then shrugs.
Image


FM: 37-39
Last: VFM63

i really need a more interesting sig
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (CST/CDT)

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby ScorpioDiAngelo » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:34 am

TheDebil wrote:they are called thoughts

Well perhaps. But I only call them that when they annoy me.

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:So who's body parts do I have to play with to be given modinstritive capabilities.

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:You forgot the anus. Never forget the anus.


Remember kids. C is for consent.....and clitoris. Funnily enough, straight men don't understand either.
User avatar
ScorpioDiAngelo
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:06 pm
Location: Probably in my bed at 6 A.M. stubbornly refusing to sleep.

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby MichaelgRook » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:35 am

[I'm going to die inside by the end of day 1]
Image
Now your looking and your seeing
Your every choice is fine
No doubting it, you're free now
User avatar
MichaelgRook
Doctor
Doctor
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: Weeb County, USA (PST)

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby TheDebil » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:35 am

with no fighting type to stop my rampage i feel like an unstoppable god
Piss against the wind, you will get a sip
- Ludwig van Beethoven
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby Royee » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:35 am

TheWabbit wrote:[petition to be toxic and PL a non-RP'ing player]

/support
wait
User avatar
Royee
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm
Location: Somewhere between UTC +3 and UTC +2.

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby TheDebil » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:35 am

MichaelgRook wrote:[I'm going to die inside by the end of day 1]

(well hopefully you are mafia)
Piss against the wind, you will get a sip
- Ludwig van Beethoven
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby heytheregirl17 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:35 am

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
Kmenx wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:Cautious of the nearby dark and ghost types, Avery steps back. "I'm..." He trails off, noticing he's talking to no one.

This man is a lunatic he is talking to himself lynch him
/vote Avery

"Um..." He blushes. "I'm sorry, it's sometimes just something I do without realizing."

"It's alright. I hear voices in my head. But I guess it's different if the voices are actually in other people's heads yes?"

The conversation makes Avery appear uncomfortable. "I... suppose so... I mean..."
Spoiler: Image
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: respawining at phylactery, please wait... (CST, UST-6)

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby MichaelgRook » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:36 am

TheDebil wrote:with no fighting type to stop my rampage i feel like an unstoppable god

just you wait till I find a dusk stone, evolve, and learn sacred sword
Image
Now your looking and your seeing
Your every choice is fine
No doubting it, you're free now
User avatar
MichaelgRook
Doctor
Doctor
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: Weeb County, USA (PST)

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby Royee » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:36 am

TheDebil wrote:wynaut not only stole my drugs but also is a sexual predator
he had to go

where are your proofs that they stole your drugs and they are also a sexual predator
and stealing your drugs might be the best for you
User avatar
Royee
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm
Location: Somewhere between UTC +3 and UTC +2.

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:37 am

(okay but do you guys have a moveset and held item for your character)
Image


FM: 37-39
Last: VFM63

i really need a more interesting sig
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (CST/CDT)

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby Royee » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:38 am

TheDebil wrote:as a fact im very against roleplaying since im pretty sure it will put town chancs of winning at 0 since no solving will be done
but im a shitter so i will leave the actually not roleplaying part to someone else

this feels random
User avatar
Royee
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm
Location: Somewhere between UTC +3 and UTC +2.

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby TheDebil » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:38 am

Chemist1422 wrote:(okay but do you guys have a moveset and held item for your character)

(its necesarry?)
Piss against the wind, you will get a sip
- Ludwig van Beethoven
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby heytheregirl17 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:39 am

Chemist1422 wrote:Styx gives Avery a curious look, then shrugs.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude, I..." He sighed. This was hopeless.
Spoiler: Image
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: respawining at phylactery, please wait... (CST, UST-6)

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:39 am

TheDebil wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:(okay but do you guys have a moveset and held item for your character)

(its necesarry?)

(No but I wanna flex)
Image


FM: 37-39
Last: VFM63

i really need a more interesting sig
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (CST/CDT)

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby TheDebil » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:39 am

Royee wrote:
TheDebil wrote:wynaut not only stole my drugs but also is a sexual predator
he had to go

where are your proofs that they stole your drugs and they are also a sexual predator
and stealing your drugs might be the best for you

just listen to what he said previously, and no i lose a lot of money if my wares get stolen.
Piss against the wind, you will get a sip
- Ludwig van Beethoven
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby ScorpioDiAngelo » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:39 am

Wynaut laughs quietly.
"You'll have to forgive me. You see in the caves we live in, my kind are used to hearing everyone esle's thoughts. So used to it, in fact, that most of us don't talk aloud often."

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:So who's body parts do I have to play with to be given modinstritive capabilities.

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:You forgot the anus. Never forget the anus.


Remember kids. C is for consent.....and clitoris. Funnily enough, straight men don't understand either.
User avatar
ScorpioDiAngelo
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:06 pm
Location: Probably in my bed at 6 A.M. stubbornly refusing to sleep.

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby TheDebil » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:39 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:(okay but do you guys have a moveset and held item for your character)

(its necesarry?)

(No but I wanna flex)

(flex accepted, but im also the only.one to add a picture)
Piss against the wind, you will get a sip
- Ludwig van Beethoven
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:40 am

heytheregirl17 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Styx gives Avery a curious look, then shrugs.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude, I..." He sighed. This was hopeless.

Styx gives Avery a small smile.

[No offense taken.]
Image


FM: 37-39
Last: VFM63

i really need a more interesting sig
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (CST/CDT)

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby Kmenx » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:40 am

Chemist1422 wrote:(okay but do you guys have a moveset and held item for your character)

(no I have crippling depression instead)
You can find me in discord at Disguiser#5127

Spoiler: My FM record:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing



Image
User avatar
Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:57 am
Location: In a country with declining dignity since 2002

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby ScorpioDiAngelo » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:40 am

Kmenx wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:(okay but do you guys have a moveset and held item for your character)

(no I have crippling depression instead)

(That's what you get for having feelings.)

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:So who's body parts do I have to play with to be given modinstritive capabilities.

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:You forgot the anus. Never forget the anus.


Remember kids. C is for consent.....and clitoris. Funnily enough, straight men don't understand either.
User avatar
ScorpioDiAngelo
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:06 pm
Location: Probably in my bed at 6 A.M. stubbornly refusing to sleep.

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby TheDebil » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:40 am

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:Wynaut laughs quietly.
"You'll have to forgive me. You see in the caves we live in, my kind are used to hearing everyone esle's thoughts. So used to it, in fact, that most of us don't talk aloud often."

its ok dude just give me my money bro i dont wanna go back to mcdonald
Piss against the wind, you will get a sip
- Ludwig van Beethoven
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby ScorpioDiAngelo » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:41 am

TheDebil wrote:
ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:Wynaut laughs quietly.
"You'll have to forgive me. You see in the caves we live in, my kind are used to hearing everyone esle's thoughts. So used to it, in fact, that most of us don't talk aloud often."

its ok dude just give me my money bro i dont wanna go back to mcdonald

"What?"

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:So who's body parts do I have to play with to be given modinstritive capabilities.

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:You forgot the anus. Never forget the anus.


Remember kids. C is for consent.....and clitoris. Funnily enough, straight men don't understand either.
User avatar
ScorpioDiAngelo
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:06 pm
Location: Probably in my bed at 6 A.M. stubbornly refusing to sleep.

Re: 19B - Day 1 (The First Day of School!)

Postby Royee » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:41 am

TheDebil wrote:
Royee wrote:
TheDebil wrote:wynaut not only stole my drugs but also is a sexual predator
he had to go

where are your proofs that they stole your drugs and they are also a sexual predator
and stealing your drugs might be the best for you

just listen to what he said previously, and no i lose a lot of money if my wares get stolen.

as long as you dont have any proof i am not gonna believe you.
you know that he could be lying about stealing your drugs, what if i said that i stole them
User avatar
Royee
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm
Location: Somewhere between UTC +3 and UTC +2.

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Flake, Jalandh, TheDebil and 20 guests