VFM57 - Vig10+Cop9 - Mafia Wins

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM57 - Vig10+Cop9 - Day Five

Postby LOLingHyena » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:06 am

Qvapil wrote:
ejjinami wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Nah that was hella fun

Yeah, that was an incredible game

I kept going back and forth between thinking that we'd 100% win this and having absolutely no comfidence at all
Man, that was hard xD

Thanks for the invite ^^
Should have snap voted yesterday I was so convinced

Honestly, in hindsight, snap voting was probably the only way we would've won this game. Even I might have been pocketed by Ejji with the way she was posting today.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: VFM57 - Vig10+Cop9 - Day Five

Postby Qvapil » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:06 am

ejjinami wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Glad my gut was right at least XD

Yeah xD you don't even know how scared I got when seeing all of those walls
Especially the one about inactive players usually being townies

I had to take breaks literally all the time to stop being so negative and actually start "thinking"
Trying to find ANYTHING to weaken your reads was so freaking difficult xd

That one was the reason I didn't read your posts during d4 lol I was sure
But like royee doing completely nothing today worried me
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM57 - Vig10+Cop9 - Day Five

Postby Royee » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:07 am

K i am here whats up
User avatar
Royee
Civilian
Civilian
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm
Location: Somewhere between UTC +3 and UTC +2.

Re: VFM57 - Vig10+Cop9 - Day Five

Postby Qvapil » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:07 am

Royee wrote:K i am here whats up

I choked sorry lad
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM57 - Vig10+Cop9 - Day Five

Postby Varanus » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:08 am

baa post
You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
User avatar
Varanus
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 666
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:08 am
Location: Lurking

Re: VFM57 - Vig10+Cop9 - Day Five

Postby ejjinami » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:08 am

LOLingHyena wrote:
Qvapil wrote:
ejjinami wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Nah that was hella fun

Yeah, that was an incredible game

I kept going back and forth between thinking that we'd 100% win this and having absolutely no comfidence at all
Man, that was hard xD

Thanks for the invite ^^
Should have snap voted yesterday I was so convinced

Honestly, in hindsight, snap voting was probably the only way we would've won this game. Even I might have been pocketed by Ejji with the way she was posting today.

xd
blushingcat.jpg
---------------------------------------------

11:9

Last updated: 04.10.2019
User avatar
ejjinami
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM57 - Vig10+Cop9 - Day Five

Postby LOLingHyena » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:08 am

Royee wrote:K i am here whats up

Too late. They both voted you. :P
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: VFM57 - Vig10+Cop9 - Day Five

Postby Royee » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:08 am

Cool you were pocketed by ejji in f3
That should not happen
User avatar
Royee
Civilian
Civilian
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm
Location: Somewhere between UTC +3 and UTC +2.

Re: VFM57 - Vig10+Cop9 - Day Five

Postby ejjinami » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:08 am

yup, u died
---------------------------------------------

11:9

Last updated: 04.10.2019
User avatar
ejjinami
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM57 - Vig10+Cop9 - Day Five

Postby Qvapil » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:09 am

LOLingHyena wrote:
Qvapil wrote:
ejjinami wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Nah that was hella fun

Yeah, that was an incredible game

I kept going back and forth between thinking that we'd 100% win this and having absolutely no comfidence at all
Man, that was hard xD

Thanks for the invite ^^
Should have snap voted yesterday I was so convinced

Honestly, in hindsight, snap voting was probably the only way we would've won this game. Even I might have been pocketed by Ejji with the way she was posting today.

I would have if she didn't appear before I finished lol
But I thought it was fair to let her post and she did a great job today
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM57 - Vig10+Cop9 - Day Five

Postby ejjinami » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:09 am

Royee wrote:Cool you were pocketed by ejji in f3
That should not happen

/pat
---------------------------------------------

11:9

Last updated: 04.10.2019
User avatar
ejjinami
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM57 - Vig10+Cop9 - Day Five

Postby Qvapil » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:09 am

Royee wrote:Cool you were pocketed by ejji in f3
That should not happen

you coulda helped but hey she was good
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM57 - Vig10+Cop9 - Day Five

Postby ejjinami » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:10 am

ejjinami wrote:
Royee wrote:Cool you were pocketed by ejji in f3
That should not happen

/pat

you know, to be fair, I think I would have been tunneling you as town today anyway
---------------------------------------------

11:9

Last updated: 04.10.2019
User avatar
ejjinami
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM57 - Vig10+Cop9 - Day Five

Postby ejjinami » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:11 am

Fun fact
Somewhere in the middle of the last day I got so negative and uncertain that I could convince qvap that I started seriously considering trying to just drag it out…. cuz I thought that royee not voting was literally my only chance to win

I’m glad that I was wrong but it would have been so incredibly funny if we won like that
---------------------------------------------

11:9

Last updated: 04.10.2019
User avatar
ejjinami
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM57 - Vig10+Cop9 - Day Five

Postby Qvapil » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:12 am

ejjinami wrote:Fun fact
Somewhere in the middle of the last day I got so negative and uncertain that I could convince qvap that I started seriously considering trying to just drag it out…. cuz I thought that royee not voting was literally my only chance to win

I’m glad that I was wrong but it would have been so incredibly funny if we won like that

Royee not voting made me skeptical tbh but your answers were the bigger factor
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM57 - Vig10+Cop9 - Day Five

Postby LOLingHyena » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:14 am

ejjinami wrote:Fun fact
Somewhere in the middle of the last day I got so negative and uncertain that I could convince qvap that I started seriously considering trying to just drag it out…. cuz I thought that royee not voting was literally my only chance to win

I’m glad that I was wrong but it would have been so incredibly funny if we won like that

I actually thought about that this morning. XD Like, he wasn't posting, so I thought that maybe he had forgotten about the game, which made me worry that we would've even have the votes to lynch you even if Qvap figured it out. I'm glad that that wasn't the case.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: VFM57 - Vig10+Cop9 - Day Five

Postby Royee » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:14 am

I still don't know if it was a shade because ejji is claiming i played bad
Like is it even considered shade? I had strong arguments behind it.
Anyway AtE almost worked on qva
User avatar
Royee
Civilian
Civilian
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm
Location: Somewhere between UTC +3 and UTC +2.

Re: VFM57 - Vig10+Cop9 - Day Five

Postby Royee » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:15 am

Qva i said i vote at the end of the day didnt i
User avatar
Royee
Civilian
Civilian
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm
Location: Somewhere between UTC +3 and UTC +2.

Re: VFM57 - Vig10+Cop9 - Day Five

Postby ejjinami » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:19 am

Royee wrote:I still don't know if it was a shade because ejji is claiming i played bad
Like is it even considered shade? I had strong arguments behind it.
Anyway AtE almost worked on qva

Well, it’s mostly that there was an easy explanation for everything you tried to accuse me of
It was really easy to make it look as if you was really unable to scum-read me
That’s the main thing that killed you imo…

If you just continued spamming your read about me being lamist and being too nice to everyone, you could have won. Tbh that was the most accurate read on me anyone has written in here…
---------------------------------------------

11:9

Last updated: 04.10.2019
User avatar
ejjinami
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM57 - Vig10+Cop9 - Day Five

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:20 am

Yaaaaaaaaay
Image


FM: 31-37
Last: VFM59
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 843
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM57 - Vig10+Cop9 - Day Five

Postby ejjinami » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:20 am

:3
---------------------------------------------

11:9

Last updated: 04.10.2019
User avatar
ejjinami
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM57 - Vig10+Cop9 - Day Five

Postby Phone0Ix » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:32 am

GG!
Hey I'm Julian, a fan from ToS! If you want to have my Discord username or play a game of ToS, just PM me!

FM stats:
11-24-2
Also look this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: VFM57 - Vig10+Cop9 - Day Five

Postby Phone0Ix » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:33 am

Modrant: Nobody played bad even tho some ppl say others did. For mafia mvp I would say it's ejjinami. For town mvp, I don't really know.
Hey I'm Julian, a fan from ToS! If you want to have my Discord username or play a game of ToS, just PM me!

FM stats:
11-24-2
Also look this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: VFM57 - Vig10+Cop9 - Day Five

Postby Royee » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:35 am

ejjinami wrote:
Royee wrote:I still don't know if it was a shade because ejji is claiming i played bad
Like is it even considered shade? I had strong arguments behind it.
Anyway AtE almost worked on qva

Well, it’s mostly that there was an easy explanation for everything you tried to accuse me of
It was really easy to make it look as if you was really unable to scum-read me
That’s the main thing that killed you imo…

If you just continued spamming your read about me being lamist and being too nice to everyone, you could have won. Tbh that was the most accurate read on me anyone has written in here…

If I had explanation for everything I have said it means it was ok.
I was accused based on smth that wasn't shown in the game(?), a bit sad.
User avatar
Royee
Civilian
Civilian
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm
Location: Somewhere between UTC +3 and UTC +2.

Re: VFM57 - Vig10+Cop9 - Day Five

Postby Flake » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:38 am

this is why i hate playing as town

that is all
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 969
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: LordofFail, TheDebil and 7 guests