SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / GAME OVER / Monsters Win [AFKGame]

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 3 [Overkill!]

Postby OllyRenard » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:37 am

Jalandh wrote:
OllyRenard wrote:/vote Mario

Can we yeet this


Why are you like this

why do you want to join the scum team list

I dont have room for you on it

Lol I have autism which makes my iq 180
"Proud" member of the League of Losers
Spoiler: Image
User avatar
OllyRenard
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:30 pm

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 3 [Overkill!]

Postby Jalandh » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:38 am

Varanus wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
OllyRenard wrote:/vote Mario

Can we yeet this


Why are you like this

why do you want to join the scum team list

I dont have room for you on it

This is ToS
There's always room for more scum


Image
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

Image

You'll die.
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 3 [Overkill!]

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:45 am

VC incoming
Rest in Peace Billy Herrington
Forever the ♂ boss of my gym ♂


My most recent song (updated 25/07):
Spoiler:
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3279
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 3 [Overkill!]

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:48 am

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority


Not voting: MoustachioMario, Crimson97, ChamAlien, WaywardSon02
Rest in Peace Billy Herrington
Forever the ♂ boss of my gym ♂


My most recent song (updated 25/07):
Spoiler:
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3279
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 3 [Overkill!]

Postby Jalandh » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:51 am

Olly, it should be sending signals that half of the suggested scumteam is the only peple voting with you rn
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

Image

You'll die.
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 3 [Overkill!]

Postby OllyRenard » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:57 am

Jalandh wrote:Olly, it should be sending signals that half of the suggested scumteam is the only peple voting with you rn

Uh.. let me do some soul searching
"Proud" member of the League of Losers
Spoiler: Image
User avatar
OllyRenard
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:30 pm

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 3 [Overkill!]

Postby TheDebil » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:01 am

Jalandh wrote:
TheDebil wrote:/vote jalandh
why are you alive



Jalandh wrote:Watchme/Cham/Uzay/Debil would be a good scumteam to work off of


TheDebil wrote:ok cool
/vote cham

realistically who is getting lynched you or cham
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 3 [Overkill!]

Postby Jalandh » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:02 am

TheDebil wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
TheDebil wrote:/vote jalandh
why are you alive



Jalandh wrote:Watchme/Cham/Uzay/Debil would be a good scumteam to work off of


TheDebil wrote:ok cool
/vote cham

realistically who is getting lynched you or cham


Depends if the rest of town is active and if scum trys to strongarm me
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

Image

You'll die.
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 3 [Overkill!]

Postby OllyRenard » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:03 am

/vote watchme1

Stg
"Proud" member of the League of Losers
Spoiler: Image
User avatar
OllyRenard
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:30 pm

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 3 [Overkill!]

Postby TheDebil » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:04 am

Jalandh wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
TheDebil wrote:/vote jalandh
why are you alive



Jalandh wrote:Watchme/Cham/Uzay/Debil would be a good scumteam to work off of


TheDebil wrote:ok cool
/vote cham

realistically who is getting lynched you or cham


Depends if the rest of town is active and if scum trys to strongarm me

just seeing var say no is enough, var as much influence as 3 or 4 people
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 3 [Overkill!]

Postby Jalandh » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:04 am

TheDebil wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
TheDebil wrote:/vote jalandh
why are you alive



Jalandh wrote:Watchme/Cham/Uzay/Debil would be a good scumteam to work off of


TheDebil wrote:ok cool
/vote cham

realistically who is getting lynched you or cham


Depends if the rest of town is active and if scum trys to strongarm me

just seeing var say no is enough, var as much influence as 3 or 4 people


I dont think you understood what I mean by what I said

though i agree with your point considering hes my go to hydra partner just for that fact
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

Image

You'll die.
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 3 [Overkill!]

Postby TheDebil » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:06 am

Jalandh wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
TheDebil wrote:/vote jalandh
why are you alive



Jalandh wrote:Watchme/Cham/Uzay/Debil would be a good scumteam to work off of


TheDebil wrote:ok cool
/vote cham

realistically who is getting lynched you or cham


Depends if the rest of town is active and if scum trys to strongarm me

just seeing var say no is enough, var as much influence as 3 or 4 people


I dont think you understood what I mean by what I said

though i agree with your point considering hes my go to hydra partner just for that fact

i understand you are trying to say that you are town but you were trying to derail my point with it so i ignored.it
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 3 [Overkill!]

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:14 am

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority


Not voting: MoustachioMario, Crimson97, ChamAlien, WaywardSon02
Rest in Peace Billy Herrington
Forever the ♂ boss of my gym ♂


My most recent song (updated 25/07):
Spoiler:
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3279
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 3 [Overkill!]

Postby Varanus » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:27 am

TheDebil wrote:just seeing var say no is enough, var as much influence as 3 or 4 people

Spoiler: Image
You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
User avatar
Varanus
FM Lead Moderator
FM Lead Moderator
 
Posts: 676
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:08 am
Location: Lurking

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 3 [Overkill!]

Postby TheDebil » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:34 am

var represents society and i represent gamers
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 3 [Overkill!]

Postby Varanus » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:50 am

Video games cause violence
You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
User avatar
Varanus
FM Lead Moderator
FM Lead Moderator
 
Posts: 676
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:08 am
Location: Lurking

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 3 [Overkill!]

Postby TheDebil » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:56 am

did phone hint being a pr at all?
i struggle to believe he was killed for any other reason, other than to frame
he barely had presence
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 3 [Overkill!]

Postby Varanus » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:02 am

That graveyard is a nice meme
You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
User avatar
Varanus
FM Lead Moderator
FM Lead Moderator
 
Posts: 676
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:08 am
Location: Lurking

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 3 [Overkill!]

Postby Jalandh » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:28 am

TheDebil wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
TheDebil wrote:/vote jalandh
why are you alive



Jalandh wrote:Watchme/Cham/Uzay/Debil would be a good scumteam to work off of


TheDebil wrote:ok cool
/vote cham

realistically who is getting lynched you or cham


Depends if the rest of town is active and if scum trys to strongarm me

just seeing var say no is enough, var as much influence as 3 or 4 people


I dont think you understood what I mean by what I said

though i agree with your point considering hes my go to hydra partner just for that fact

i understand you are trying to say that you are town but you were trying to derail my point with it so i ignored.it


No, not at all.

You say my wagon isnt viable.

But it is if the scum jump on me and hard push me considering the low activity so far from alot of players if the scum are all active
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

Image

You'll die.
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 3 [Overkill!]

Postby TheDebil » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:46 am

Jalandh wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
TheDebil wrote:/vote jalandh
why are you alive



Jalandh wrote:Watchme/Cham/Uzay/Debil would be a good scumteam to work off of


TheDebil wrote:ok cool
/vote cham

realistically who is getting lynched you or cham


Depends if the rest of town is active and if scum trys to strongarm me

just seeing var say no is enough, var as much influence as 3 or 4 people


I dont think you understood what I mean by what I said

though i agree with your point considering hes my go to hydra partner just for that fact

i understand you are trying to say that you are town but you were trying to derail my point with it so i ignored.it


No, not at all.

You say my wagon isnt viable.

But it is if the scum jump on me and hard push me considering the low activity so far from alot of players if the scum are all active

thats assuming you are town
but i already know it isnt viable, as far as i remember you were slightly suspected d1 but all of that kinda went poof
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 3 [Overkill!]

Postby TheDebil » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:49 am

the main players here are you olly and var at first glance and none of you seem in favor of lynching you, so yeah
if scum jump and hard push it will be too obvious, and it would be a terrible play. scum will want to try and be more careful, and nk town!you instead if possible
this is why im not a fan of the mario wagon, as pushing him requires less proof
watchme i care less for but i still have my suspicions
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 3 [Overkill!]

Postby TheDebil » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:51 am

this is why im surprised about you being alive in the first place, makes me suspicious
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 3 [Overkill!]

Postby Jalandh » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:57 am

TheDebil wrote:this is why im surprised about you being alive in the first place, makes me suspicious


The nks have been wack yeah dw
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

Image

You'll die.
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 3 [Overkill!]

Postby TheDebil » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:02 am

what are thoughts on wws/crimson
have they done anything at all
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 3 [Overkill!]

Postby Jalandh » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:02 am

im actually fine with you scumreading me for the nks btw, just to get this out. It looks good that youre willing to go against concensance or however you spell it to try to push me. The mafia not spking is a bad arguement to push me however and thats whats stopping me from townreading you toooo much for it
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

Image

You'll die.
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dota2reporter, TheDebil and 29 guests