SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / GAME OVER / Monsters Win [AFKGame]

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 1

Postby Jalandh » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:48 am

WaywardSon02 wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
WaywardSon02 wrote:@jalandh Who are they on MU?


Who?

Cham


They are from MU?
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

Image

You'll die.
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 1

Postby OllyRenard » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:48 am

Jalandh wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:Cham is A bad lynch
Like Cham being wagoned Day 1 even Show they are town
They were never wagoned D1 at any of their scum Games , and be Day 1 lynch at their First town Game .
I think We should CFD Scorp back


No, if you want to try to argue he is town, then make a case for it

Counter point: there was never a case for them being scum
"Proud" member of the League of Losers
Spoiler: Image
User avatar
OllyRenard
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:30 pm

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 1

Postby Jalandh » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:49 am

ChamAlien wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:Cham is A bad lynch
Like Cham being wagoned Day 1 even Show they are town
They were never wagoned D1 at any of their scum Games , and be Day 1 lynch at their First town Game .
I think We should CFD Scorp back


No, if you want to try to argue he is town, then make a case for it

Big bs


Just because you were lynched d1 as town before doesnt make you town here

just because you were not lynched d1 before as scum doesnt mean you cant be scum here
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

Image

You'll die.
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 1

Postby Jalandh » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:49 am

OllyRenard wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:Cham is A bad lynch
Like Cham being wagoned Day 1 even Show they are town
They were never wagoned D1 at any of their scum Games , and be Day 1 lynch at their First town Game .
I think We should CFD Scorp back


No, if you want to try to argue he is town, then make a case for it

Counter point: there was never a case for them being scum


Untrue, i gave reasons why they could be scum, just not specifically using their posts.
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

Image

You'll die.
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 1

Postby WaywardSon02 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:49 am

They asked me if I was WWS from MU? So if they aren't on MU, then they had to get it from someone that is...
WaywardSon02
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:47 pm

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 1

Postby OllyRenard » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:49 am

Jalandh wrote:
OllyRenard wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:Cham is A bad lynch
Like Cham being wagoned Day 1 even Show they are town
They were never wagoned D1 at any of their scum Games , and be Day 1 lynch at their First town Game .
I think We should CFD Scorp back


No, if you want to try to argue he is town, then make a case for it

Counter point: there was never a case for them being scum


Untrue, i gave reasons why they could be scum, just not specifically using their posts.

I stand corrected
"Proud" member of the League of Losers
Spoiler: Image
User avatar
OllyRenard
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:30 pm

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 1

Postby UzayAltay » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:50 am

Jalandh wrote:
ChamAlien wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:Cham is A bad lynch
Like Cham being wagoned Day 1 even Show they are town
They were never wagoned D1 at any of their scum Games , and be Day 1 lynch at their First town Game .
I think We should CFD Scorp back


No, if you want to try to argue he is town, then make a case for it

Big bs


Just because you were lynched d1 as town before doesnt make you town here

just because you were not lynched d1 before as scum doesnt mean you cant be scum here

I am not speaking about statistics
I am speaking about their play not being that bad as scum
45-44 Spoiler: Town Games(26-30)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 1

Postby Jalandh » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:50 am

WaywardSon02 wrote:They asked me if I was WWS from MU? So if they aren't on MU, then they had to get it from someone that is...


Oh

This feels like a weaker version of how we got Alex in the predator game lul

i dont think it works here though
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

Image

You'll die.
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 1

Postby Jalandh » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:51 am

UzayAltay wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
ChamAlien wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:Cham is A bad lynch
Like Cham being wagoned Day 1 even Show they are town
They were never wagoned D1 at any of their scum Games , and be Day 1 lynch at their First town Game .
I think We should CFD Scorp back


No, if you want to try to argue he is town, then make a case for it

Big bs


Just because you were lynched d1 as town before doesnt make you town here

just because you were not lynched d1 before as scum doesnt mean you cant be scum here

I am not speaking about statistics
I am speaking about their play not being that bad as scum


Ive been lynched d1 as scum
Ive won games as solo scum 9v1

next?
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

Image

You'll die.
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 1

Postby Phone0Ix » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:51 am

WaywardSon02 wrote:@jalandh Who are they on MU?

Something with Red in the name
They were in the game with y'know, Fable...
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 1

Postby ChamAlien » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:52 am

WaywardSon02 wrote:They asked me if I was WWS from MU? So if they aren't on MU, then they had to get it from someone that is...

RedFlavor
I like 'em round and big
User avatar
ChamAlien
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:21 am
Location: Here

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 1

Postby Jalandh » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:52 am

Wait youre Red?
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

Image

You'll die.
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 1

Postby WaywardSon02 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:53 am

Phone0Ix wrote:
WaywardSon02 wrote:@jalandh Who are they on MU?

Something with Red in the name
They were in the game with y'know, Fable...

red flavor?
WaywardSon02
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:47 pm

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 1

Postby Phone0Ix » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:53 am

WaywardSon02 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
WaywardSon02 wrote:@jalandh Who are they on MU?

Something with Red in the name
They were in the game with y'know, Fable...

red flavor?

Yea
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 1

Postby UzayAltay » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:55 am

Jalandh wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
ChamAlien wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:Cham is A bad lynch
Like Cham being wagoned Day 1 even Show they are town
They were never wagoned D1 at any of their scum Games , and be Day 1 lynch at their First town Game .
I think We should CFD Scorp back


No, if you want to try to argue he is town, then make a case for it

Big bs


Just because you were lynched d1 as town before doesnt make you town here

just because you were not lynched d1 before as scum doesnt mean you cant be scum here

I am not speaking about statistics
I am speaking about their play not being that bad as scum


Ive been lynched d1 as scum
Ive won games as solo scum 9v1

next?

You are just ignoring my point
And disproving sb with Giving example from yourself is :WaitWhat:
45-44 Spoiler: Town Games(26-30)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 1

Postby ChamAlien » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:55 am

Jalandh wrote:Wait youre Red?

I like 'em round and big
User avatar
ChamAlien
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:21 am
Location: Here

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 1

Postby WaywardSon02 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:57 am

serious lag, not sure if it's me or this site??? I have been having internet problems.
WaywardSon02
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:47 pm

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 1

Postby Phone0Ix » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:57 am

VC?
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 1

Postby dota2reporter » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:57 am

3 minutes
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 1

Postby dota2reporter » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:57 am

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority

Not voting: philip1077
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 1

Postby Jalandh » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:57 am

UzayAltay wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
ChamAlien wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:Cham is A bad lynch
Like Cham being wagoned Day 1 even Show they are town
They were never wagoned D1 at any of their scum Games , and be Day 1 lynch at their First town Game .
I think We should CFD Scorp back


No, if you want to try to argue he is town, then make a case for it

Big bs


Just because you were lynched d1 as town before doesnt make you town here

just because you were not lynched d1 before as scum doesnt mean you cant be scum here

I am not speaking about statistics
I am speaking about their play not being that bad as scum


Ive been lynched d1 as scum
Ive won games as solo scum 9v1

next?

You are just ignoring my point
And disproving sb with Giving example from yourself is :WaitWhat:


Im not ignoring your point, im proving another that scum can have bad games.
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

Image

You'll die.
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 1

Postby ChamAlien » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:58 am

I lynched everyday
I like 'em round and big
User avatar
ChamAlien
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:21 am
Location: Here

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 1

Postby Phone0Ix » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:59 am

/vote Philip

4-3-2
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 1

Postby WaywardSon02 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:59 am

Not sure what to make of the lack of fighting the lynch
goon taking one for the PR?
WaywardSon02
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:47 pm

Re: SFM63 / Level Up↑ Mafia / Day 1

Postby TheDebil » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:59 am

fine with it
/vote philip
that epic moment when your wife tosses your laptop into the sink and washes it with soap
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests