VFM54 | The End | Mafia Win

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM54 | Day 4 (Remember)

Postby dota2reporter » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:10 am

btw, explain the scumread on me including the fact that both mafias defended me d1

My most recent song (updated 02/07):
Spoiler:
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3258
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: VFM54 | Day 4 (Remember)

Postby Flying » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:24 am

dota2reporter wrote:btw, explain the scumread on me including the fact that both mafias defended me d1

scumslips, you blocked me for calling you scum
User avatar
Flying
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:19 am

Re: VFM54 | Day 4 (Remember)

Postby dota2reporter » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:43 am

Flying wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:btw, explain the scumread on me including the fact that both mafias defended me d1

scumslips, you blocked me for calling you scum

good luck playing when someone tunnels you like crazy

My most recent song (updated 02/07):
Spoiler:
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3258
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: VFM54 | Day 3 (Hunter)

Postby TheWabbit » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:55 am

dota2reporter wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:I would have gone Uzay/Albanix before torque, but torque would have been my 3rd shot if the other 2 flipped maf.

explainerino

I think Wabbit/Multi/You wouldn't have given gun to Chuckle D1 as they know he has potential to be good. Considering that, it leaves:
Google
TorqueRxF
AlbanixAnubibus
Phone0Ix
UzayAltay

Of them, I feel that Uzay and Alb were more likely to be overruled if they disagreed with the decision. I think either Torque or Phone would have chosen Chuckle, Google could have gone either way.

I think it has to be Uzay/Alb/(Google or Phone) as I don't think the other players would have chosen Chuckle and probably would have spoken up if it was suggested.

this entire post is just oozing with towniness

gun spec is kinda moot however
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1299
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM54 | Day 4 (Remember)

Postby Flying » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:57 am

dota2reporter wrote:
Flying wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:btw, explain the scumread on me including the fact that both mafias defended me d1

scumslips, you blocked me for calling you scum

good luck playing when someone tunnels you like crazy

that is every single game I have ever played in
User avatar
Flying
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:19 am

Re: VFM54 | Day 4 (Remember)

Postby TheWabbit » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:57 am

google

do you use disposable temp emails
y/n
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1299
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM54 | Day 4 (Remember)

Postby Flying » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:59 am

TheWabbit wrote:google

do you use disposable temp emails
y/n

yes and im pretty sure im also the reason the ones I use the most are blocked
google and lynchseven like the only ones to not use one why
User avatar
Flying
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:19 am

Re: VFM54 | Day 4 (Remember)

Postby Flying » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:00 am

Flying wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:google

do you use disposable temp emails
y/n

yes and im pretty sure im also the reason the ones I use the most are blocked
google and lynchseven like the only ones to not use one why

i think I messaged flavorable a while back asking if they were blocked because some of them would bug the creation if you tried to use them and it would ask to redo captcha
User avatar
Flying
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:19 am

Re: VFM54 | Day 4 (Remember)

Postby Flying » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:04 am

shoot me
do it
im obvious scum
User avatar
Flying
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:19 am

Re: VFM54 | Day 4 (Remember)

Postby Flying » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:05 am

Flying wrote:shoot me
do it
im obvious scum

dont mind the fact that 2 dead scum were in my scumreads yeah thats nothing
User avatar
Flying
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:19 am

Re: VFM54 | Day 4 (Remember)

Postby Multiuniverse » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:06 am

I too enjoy reverse psychology

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: Everywhere yet nowhere, nowhere yet everywhere.

Re: VFM54 | Day 4 (Remember)

Postby Flying » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:06 am

Flying wrote:
Flying wrote:shoot me
do it
im obvious scum

dont mind the fact that (now) 2 dead scum were in my scumreads yeah thats nothing

ebwop
User avatar
Flying
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:19 am

Re: VFM54 | Day 4 (Remember)

Postby Flying » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:07 am

Multiuniverse wrote:I too enjoy reverse psychology

no im serious
shoot me
im complete obvious scum to most of you so just get me out of the way
you have alot of wiggle room for bad shots anyway
User avatar
Flying
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:19 am

Re: VFM54 | Day 4 (Remember)

Postby Flying » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:09 am

Flying wrote:
Flying wrote:
Flying wrote:shoot me
do it
im obvious scum

dont mind the fact that 2 (now) dead scum were in my scumreads yeah thats nothing

ebwop

ebwop
fuck my english
User avatar
Flying
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:19 am

Re: VFM54 | Day 4 (Remember)

Postby Flying » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:11 am

like, I see this as good for town either way
if im scum, scum down and you basically know who to kill next
if im town, you know who the scum are
gg easy now FUCKING SHOOT ME
User avatar
Flying
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:19 am

Re: VFM54 | Day 4 (Remember)

Postby EvilDeanius0 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:20 am

Well now I'm sad because I'll never get shot
FM Record: 39 - 61
User avatar
EvilDeanius0
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:08 am

Re: VFM54 | Day 4 (Remember)

Postby dota2reporter » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:32 pm

i don't think there's much to discuss at this point

game is pretty much solved

My most recent song (updated 02/07):
Spoiler:
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3258
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: VFM54 | Day 4 (Remember)

Postby EvilDeanius0 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:15 pm

Shoot me and I'll speedrun :^)
FM Record: 39 - 61
User avatar
EvilDeanius0
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:08 am

Re: VFM54 | Day 4 (Remember)

Postby dota2reporter » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:15 pm

EvilDeanius0 wrote:Shoot me and I'll speedrun :^)

no we're shooting alba, wabbit then google

My most recent song (updated 02/07):
Spoiler:
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3258
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: VFM54 | Day 4 (Remember)

Postby AlbanixAnubibus » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:15 pm

dota2reporter wrote:i don't think there's much to discuss at this point

game is pretty much solved
User avatar
AlbanixAnubibus
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:27 pm

Re: VFM54 | Day 4 (Remember)

Postby AlbanixAnubibus » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:25 pm

Now we have to wait for Non to get online.
User avatar
AlbanixAnubibus
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:27 pm

Re: VFM54 | Day 4 (Remember)

Postby Flying » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:37 pm

dota2reporter wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:Shoot me and I'll speedrun :^)

no we're shooting alba, wabbit then google

SHOOT ME FIRST
SHOOT ME
DO IT
YOU SAY SCUM IS ME AND ALBA IF THATS TRUE WHY ARE WE SHOOTING ALBA
User avatar
Flying
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:19 am

Re: VFM54 | Day 4 (Remember)

Postby EvilDeanius0 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:39 pm

dota2reporter wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:Shoot me and I'll speedrun :^)

no we're shooting alba, wabbit then google

Right, but I'll do it faster
FM Record: 39 - 61
User avatar
EvilDeanius0
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:08 am

Re: VFM54 | Day 4 (Remember)

Postby dota2reporter » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:20 pm

Flying wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:Shoot me and I'll speedrun :^)

no we're shooting alba, wabbit then google

SHOOT ME FIRST
SHOOT ME
DO IT
YOU SAY SCUM IS ME AND ALBA IF THATS TRUE WHY ARE WE SHOOTING ALBA

nice

My most recent song (updated 02/07):
Spoiler:
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3258
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: VFM54 | Day 4 (Remember)

Postby dota2reporter » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:21 pm

EvilDeanius0 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:Shoot me and I'll speedrun :^)

no we're shooting alba, wabbit then google

Right, but I'll do it faster

nah non can take his time, no need to rush

My most recent song (updated 02/07):
Spoiler:
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3258
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests