VFM54 | The End | Mafia Win

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM54 | Day 7 (Redemption)

Postby AlbanixAnubibus » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:29 am

Yay!
My D2 read probably had some merit!
User avatar
AlbanixAnubibus
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:27 pm

Re: VFM54 | Day 7 (Redemption)

Postby AlbanixAnubibus » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:31 am

I didn't know this game was Multiball.
Because appearantly in the Graveyard Wabbit is a blue Goon.
User avatar
AlbanixAnubibus
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:27 pm

Re: VFM54 | Day 7 (Redemption)

Postby AlbanixAnubibus » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:36 am

I want to shoot Google, but I don't want to lose because heshoots Multi.
Ughhhhhhh.
User avatar
AlbanixAnubibus
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:27 pm

Re: VFM54 | Day 7 (Redemption)

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:43 am

AlbanixAnubibus wrote:I didn't know this game was Multiball.
Because appearantly in the Graveyard Wabbit is a blue Goon.

this is why you guys shouldn't shoot at 1 AM so I have to process it first thing when I wake up
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
 
Posts: 947
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM54 | Day 7 (Redemption)

Postby Flying » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:47 am

AlbanixAnubibus wrote:I want to shoot Google, but I don't want to lose because heshoots Multi.
Ughhhhhhh.

I have no idea who else is in this game except you, multi, and deanius now please help
User avatar
Flying
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:19 am

Re: VFM54 | Day 7 (Redemption)

Postby AlbanixAnubibus » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:49 am

Fak.

/shoot EvilDeanius

Don't shoot obvtown, and we win.
User avatar
AlbanixAnubibus
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:27 pm

Re: VFM54 | Day 7 (Redemption)

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:54 am

AlbanixAnubibus wrote:Fak.

/shoot EvilDeanius

Don't shoot obvtown, and we win.

EvilDeanius0 was a...
Spoiler: Citizen
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
 
Posts: 947
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM54 | Day 8 (Revenge)

Postby Flying » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:15 am

User avatar
Flying
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:19 am

Re: VFM54 | Day 8 (Revenge)

Postby Multiuniverse » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:28 am

1) lol wabbit is scum
2) why did you shoot ED the obv town
3) Google prolly last scum

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: Everywhere yet nowhere, nowhere yet everywhere.

Re: VFM54 | Day 8 (Revenge)

Postby Phone0Ix » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:10 am

Im still here

Also why did Albanix and Non both heroshoot EvilD and Dota respectively
Hey I'm Julian, a fan from ToS! If you want to have my Discord username or play a game of ToS, just PM me!

FM stats:
11-24-2
Also look this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: VFM54 | Day 8 (Revenge)

Postby Phone0Ix » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:17 am

Im p sure me and Multi are town here. Multi has had kinds the same reads as me the whole game, while Google was just pushing Dota the whole time who turned out to be town after all
Hey I'm Julian, a fan from ToS! If you want to have my Discord username or play a game of ToS, just PM me!

FM stats:
11-24-2
Also look this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: VFM54 | Day 8 (Revenge)

Postby EvilDeanius0 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:02 pm

/shoot Flying
AlbanixAnubibus wrote:Fak.

/shoot EvilDeanius

Don't shoot obvtown, and we win.

This is one of those "Do as I say, not as I do" things right?
FM Record: 39 - 61
User avatar
EvilDeanius0
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:08 am

Re: VFM54 | Day 8 (Revenge)

Postby Varanus » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:09 pm

EvilDeanius0 wrote:/shoot Flying
AlbanixAnubibus wrote:Fak.

/shoot EvilDeanius

Don't shoot obvtown, and we win.

This is one of those "Do as I say, not as I do" things right?

Flying was a...
Spoiler: Citizen
You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
User avatar
Varanus
FM Lead Moderator
FM Lead Moderator
 
Posts: 664
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:08 am
Location: Lurking

Re: VFM54 | Day 9 (Var was here)

Postby Multiuniverse » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:18 pm

Oh fuck
Whelp its just you and me now phone
Never thought you'd have the guts to double bus your scummates

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: Everywhere yet nowhere, nowhere yet everywhere.

Re: VFM54 | Day 9 (Var was here)

Postby Flying » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:23 pm

:OMEGAJerry:

well kids, I really dont get how multi is town and think that this is big boy play of the century
but eh, I got time.

You two, explain to me why you are town, why the other player is scum, and why you could be scum.
failure to do this will result in termination.
User avatar
Flying
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:19 am

Re: VFM54 | Day 9 (Var was here)

Postby Multiuniverse » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:25 pm

Ok so I skimmed Phone's ISO and I shall now unveil the grand phone case

Exhibit A: Useless gunbearer analysis

Lbr its all wifom and phone's doing it to seems like he's contributing when he's not

Exhibit B: Unconscious buddying

When asked about why he put uzay above me in his reads he merely replied "I like Uzay more than Multi" showcasing that eventhough he double busses them he's still unconsciously buddying with them as scum tends to do. He knows that scum could easily achieve parity if they get rid of towns first.

Exhibit C: 180 on my read

Before torque shot Phone had the audacity to put me and torque in the same team and insist that im scummy. It makes zero sense since me and torque has been in constant disagreement the whole of D1. Course it is possible that town could be misguided and thought that. However, the interesting part is after Torque's flip phone's read of me also flipped saying that im "spewed" eventhough nothing really changed since he was scumreading Torque prior.

Your move, scum!

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: Everywhere yet nowhere, nowhere yet everywhere.

Re: VFM54 | Day 9 (Var was here)

Postby Multiuniverse » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:27 pm

Why am I town you ask?

Well Torque has been pushing me the whole of D1 for my reaction test without really knowing how it points to me being mafia. If we were scum buddies wouldnt we have carefully planned that out rather than have torque blatently does that and out themself as scum.

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: Everywhere yet nowhere, nowhere yet everywhere.

Re: VFM54 | Day 9 (Var was here)

Postby Flying » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:28 pm

Multiuniverse wrote:Why am I town you ask?

Well Torque has been pushing me the whole of D1 for my reaction test without really knowing how it points to me being mafia. If we were scum buddies wouldnt we have carefully planned that out rather than have torque blatently does that and out themself as scum.

2/3 criteria met, please explain why you would be scum if you are.
User avatar
Flying
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:19 am

Re: VFM54 | Day 9 (Var was here)

Postby Multiuniverse » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:32 pm

Flying wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:Why am I town you ask?

Well Torque has been pushing me the whole of D1 for my reaction test without really knowing how it points to me being mafia. If we were scum buddies wouldnt we have carefully planned that out rather than have torque blatently does that and out themself as scum.

2/3 criteria met, please explain why you would be scum if you are.


I suppose I'm a more experienced player and has a known record of bussing scummates so that may justify a me bussing torque theory more than a phone bussing torque theory.

I also had a narrow scope and only focused on a few players so that is another flaw

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: Everywhere yet nowhere, nowhere yet everywhere.

Re: VFM54 | Day 9 (Var was here)

Postby Flying » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:36 pm

Multiuniverse wrote:
Flying wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:Why am I town you ask?

Well Torque has been pushing me the whole of D1 for my reaction test without really knowing how it points to me being mafia. If we were scum buddies wouldnt we have carefully planned that out rather than have torque blatently does that and out themself as scum.

2/3 criteria met, please explain why you would be scum if you are.


I suppose I'm a more experienced player and has a known record of bussing scummates so that may justify a me bussing torque theory more than a phone bussing torque theory.

I also had a narrow scope and only focused on a few players so that is another flaw

thank you. if phone doesnt reply to the 3 points within 24 hours I'll shoot him.
User avatar
Flying
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:19 am

Re: VFM54 | Day 9 (Var was here)

Postby Phone0Ix » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:07 pm

Fuck Im rlly bad in LyLo's pls dont burn me deadchat
Hey I'm Julian, a fan from ToS! If you want to have my Discord username or play a game of ToS, just PM me!

FM stats:
11-24-2
Also look this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: VFM54 | Day 9 (Var was here)

Postby Phone0Ix » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:09 pm

Multiuniverse wrote:Ok so I skimmed Phone's ISO and I shall now unveil the grand phone case

Exhibit A: Useless gunbearer analysis

Lbr its all wifom and phone's doing it to seems like he's contributing when he's not

Exhibit B: Unconscious buddying

When asked about why he put uzay above me in his reads he merely replied "I like Uzay more than Multi" showcasing that eventhough he double busses them he's still unconsciously buddying with them as scum tends to do. He knows that scum could easily achieve parity if they get rid of towns first.

Exhibit C: 180 on my read

Before torque shot Phone had the audacity to put me and torque in the same team and insist that im scummy. It makes zero sense since me and torque has been in constant disagreement the whole of D1. Course it is possible that town could be misguided and thought that. However, the interesting part is after Torque's flip phone's read of me also flipped saying that im "spewed" eventhough nothing really changed since he was scumreading Torque prior.

Your move, scum!

A- It was p correct I believe? Torque was scum xD
B- Uzay was doing more townie things than you and you were doing nothing
C- Yea I realised you had p much the same reads as me so I trusted you for ir. But guess you were just a rlly good mafia like Wabbit :/
Hey I'm Julian, a fan from ToS! If you want to have my Discord username or play a game of ToS, just PM me!

FM stats:
11-24-2
Also look this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: VFM54 | Day 9 (Var was here)

Postby Flying » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:10 pm

Flying wrote::OMEGAJerry:

well kids, I really dont get how multi is town and think that this is big boy play of the century
but eh, I got time.

You two, explain to me why you are town, why the other player is scum, and why you could be scum.
failure to do this will result in termination.

Phone.
User avatar
Flying
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:19 am

Re: VFM54 | Day 9 (Var was here)

Postby Flying » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:12 pm

nvm the 24 hour thing ik phone is here now.
I'll shoot tomorrow morning with the info gathered. Refusal will end in your termination.
User avatar
Flying
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:19 am

Re: VFM54 | Day 9 (Var was here)

Postby Phone0Ix » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:12 pm

Flying wrote::OMEGAJerry:

well kids, I really dont get how multi is town and think that this is big boy play of the century
but eh, I got time.

You two, explain to me why you are town, why the other player is scum, and why you could be scum.
failure to do this will result in termination.

I am town so he is scum

If I were scum, does it make sense for me to hardbuss one scum, buss another, and overly protect the third? These are extremes for both the protection and defense side

So Im not in team with Uzay Torque and Wabbit, which means Multi is!

I could be scum I guess? Both me and Multi can be scum from your pov
Hey I'm Julian, a fan from ToS! If you want to have my Discord username or play a game of ToS, just PM me!

FM stats:
11-24-2
Also look this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests