VFM51 | Discord | Canned

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:01 am

There's a fkin mafia jailkeeper in this game.
Discord tag is Cryo#1429. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 865
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:05 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:What jailkeeper.

townslip???

it seems genuine enough
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:24 am

dota2reporter wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:What jailkeeper.

townslip???

it seems genuine enough

That's... not what I intended for to happen but sure I'll take it.
Discord tag is Cryo#1429. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 865
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby TheDebil » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:26 am

dota2reporter wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:What jailkeeper.

townslip???

it seems genuine enough

pretty sure he just mixed up 2 existing games
that epic moment when your wife tosses your laptop into the sink and washes it with soap
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby TheDebil » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:27 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:Yknow I really feel bad for doing this. Sorry if you flip town.

its fine dont worry
that epic moment when your wife tosses your laptop into the sink and washes it with soap
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby TheDebil » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:32 am

just dont taunt someone calling them confirmed scum when you dont even know yourself
that epic moment when your wife tosses your laptop into the sink and washes it with soap
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby TheWabbit » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:37 am

Dash2 wrote:Does town sheep people they don't believe is town?

town does that more often than scum
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1309
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby TheWabbit » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:38 am

only possible gamebreaker is that fwog is following debil
which iirc wasn't the case
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1309
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby TheWabbit » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:38 am

dota2reporter wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:What jailkeeper.

townslip???

it seems genuine enough

denied
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1309
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby Qvapil » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:23 am

MrChuckleteeth wrote:
Dash2 wrote:You realize being openly self aware about self meta doesn't help anything right


Dash2 wrote:You act like scum can't fake their meta


I said interpret it as you will, I didn't comment on the post or what it meant.

You're assuming or are implying that I tried to defend Debil with that post when I haven't. The point of that post was for people to take into account that Debil is aware of their townmeta.

So despite me agreeing with what you said here I don't like your possible assumption nor do I like your tone.

You were defending debil before this. And by pulling a post that can be easily used to argue in favour of them and saying "interpret this as you will" I think dash's assumption is perfectly reasonable.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:04 am

giant wall under this spoiler
Spoiler:
Dash2 wrote:Debil you have one post to explain your shitty shade

that wasn't a shade tho, debil straight up called you out
Dash2 wrote:watchme is also confirmed town with Chemist's flip

confirmed is a really strong word to use, i wouldn't go that far as to say watchme is confirmed. most likely town, but not confirmed. i think you're being a bit manipulative with these statements
Dash2 wrote:
S0me0ne23 wrote:watchme1 | 4 | Chemist, Goomba, Flake, Debil

Final vc of the day

Everyone on here except Debil stayed on watchme since the wagon. Debil voted watchme near EoD.

If there's more than one scum it's probably Debil. Goomba is likely as well for staying on but I doubt 3 scum at once would all be on one wagon rn

why exactly debil over goomba? what was your thought process at the time? (i know that you said goomba is conf town later)
Dash2 wrote:Honestly Debil knowingly voting someone he believes flips town is really bad

that i agree. it's always better to stay on your vanity scumread wagons that to switch to your townread wagon which has a lot of people
MrChuckleteeth wrote:
Dash2 wrote:
MrChuckleteeth wrote:I'd like to assume Flake wasn't a vigilante shot and that it was a mafia kill but honestly I could see Mafia hitting doctor's target and vigilante shooting Flake.

This is my stance rn because Flake was a bad kill choice for mafia


If you had to pick 1 of the other people in the Chemist wagon at EoD to be scum who would you say would be most likely scum there? Of course that would imply they'd be bussing, and while I don't necessarily find it likely I am considering it.

well the list was dash2, Wabbit, Qvapil, dota2reporter, Helicooler
i townread all of these to some extent but if i had to guess i'd probably say wabbit because that the person i townread the list
after i reread the "every time chemist was mentioned" post i'll make a second reads list
Dash2 wrote:speculating on Flake's death should be kept to a bare minimum rn

this is definetely townie
Kmenx wrote:If mafia killed flake they that makes debil town because it means that mafia planned their actions on mislynching him

well that's a very predicting post
do you think the people who are pushing debil are maf then?
Kmenx wrote:Why would you discuss where the vig shot went you are not scu mso this is just bad

after this post you post this
Kmenx wrote:Flake kill was a safe kill on a good player since he was never gonna get healed after that EoD

that's basically discussing the vig shot but in a different way
contradicting yourself?
GrumpyGoomba wrote:That was a surprisingly good EoD. 1 down 3 to go.

this is useless don't post this type of stuff
Dash2 wrote:
watchme1 wrote:What was the tinfoil that you were going to say?

[spoiler]Tinfoil says helicooler couldn't have confused EoD with Summer Time being disabled, because that would have brought the time back instead of forward

Helicooler wrote:
S0me0ne23 wrote:
Helicooler wrote:4 minutes left?

hammertime.
/vote Chemist1422

my ocd tells me to do this on the hour for tothehour days and 2 minutes left now so

Wrong time zone. Little under an hour left.
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


fuck
i forgot summertime

posted at 10AM summer time, but disabling summertime brings it to 9AM

That's just a thought I had in mind but no actual reason to believe this is true

Heli has bad memory so that's the reason
GrumpyGoomba wrote:@everyone :-
Thoughts on debil flipping scum? He had barely any interactions with chemist and the only few times he mentioned chemist could be interpreted as distsncing.

this is wrong as shown in my "posts about chemist" post
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
Dash2 wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:@everyone :-
Thoughts on debil flipping scum? He had barely any interactions with chemist and the only few times he mentioned chemist could be interpreted as distsncing.

Hand me some quotes on that one I'm screwing around on Cadence of Hyrule rn


Oof actually looks like I misunderstood debil's intentions. Debil seems to be *kinda* defending chem? But not getting too involved. Will put in some quotes that show this attitude.

oh you realised the mistake, okay then that's fine
Eragon1329 wrote:Goomba, dash, dota, watchme towncore

chuckle, heli town

phone, qva, ultiix, kmenx, wabbit pog

Fwog scumlean

Debil scum

too many nullreads. me don't like
i'll keep an eye on you
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Dash2 wrote:>watchme wagon builds up too quickly
>counterwagon on chemist just barely makes it before people want to switch back

seriously watchme is town here

chemist is too
but no one wants qva


Was pushing chemist earlier but never explained why he suddenly changed his mind.

TheDebil wrote:flake/qva/chemist/woahah



Debil had chemist earlier in his possible scumteam. The only thing that indicated he changed his mind between the 1st and 2nd post was him responding to dota's scumread on chemist saying "maybe he's just busy".

Also later on d1 he was attempting to shade dash which I didn't like.

fair points. i agree with this
GrumpyGoomba wrote:He had bare minimum associations with other players d1 which I don't think at all is typical for town!debil.

scum!debil in nfm65 had plenty of associations d1 tho (i think)
TheDebil wrote:i changed my mind on chemist because the wagon was quite large and fast and chemist giving up didnt feel scummy to me

why didn't you mention that d1? that's TMI
TheDebil wrote:
TheDebil wrote:i changed my mind on chemist because the wagon was quite large and fast and chemist giving up didnt feel scummy to me

also my main reason for SR'ing chemist in the first place was due to a tinfoil and i didnt exactly agree with other's accusations on him. well assuming my tinfoil is right heli is scum here

again, why didn't you mention this?
Dash2 wrote:dota v chemist is TvS for sure

what makes you say that? if there are like things we can find which indicate TvS that we can find other townie people
Dash2 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:I'd need to see Ultiix directly interact with Debil to be sure but he's kinda similar to 17D wrt tunneling on a strong scumread

Key difference is that he's talking about other stuff as well here tho but he's a solid enough player that he'd probably know to change that in a small game

/vote Ultiix
Chemist1422 wrote:Reading into watch I actually really don't like this slot

The hedging on Qva and the self-awareness there looks bad, and trying to gladiate Qva/dota is worse

/vote watchme


Image

Potential distancing attempt with Ulti

i agree. chemist wasn't a lynch priority at that point (i think) and so that seemed like a good play
i think an ultii lynch is safe (if we can vote someone who isn't even in the game lol)
TheWabbit wrote:
MrChuckleteeth wrote:Though the fact Flake died despite being on the watchme wagon at the end of the day and looking kind of scummy for wanting to even out the lead wagons, makes me think there was likely no other scum in the watchme wagon and that it's probably a mafia strategy to make Goomba and fwog look scummy.

Either that or I guess mafia is dumb for killing one of the scummier players in the watchme wagon.

I'm just trying to figure out who'd want Flake dead and why.

flake dying despite being on a counterwagon is telling

one of flake's scumreads has to be scum

good thinking
Flake wrote:{Helicooler, Eragon, Phone} - Null
{TheWabbit, non} - Null S
{watchme} - Slight S Lean

i'd have to say it's between eragon, phone and kmenx
TheWabbit wrote:wait nvm we don't know if its mafia shot or not

w00ps

nevermind then :/
Dash2 wrote:In all seriousness I'm a little conflicted.

One part of me wants to assume Ulti is scum, however I strongly believe Debil is scum. Ulti deathtunneling Debil in his ISO doesn't come from SvS. In conclusion Ulti is prolly town based on my line of logic

Thanks for coming to my ted talk

but that's literally what distancing is about
TheDebil wrote:bruh i said qva is scum, and wanted to wagon him
thing is flake was defending qva hard and i was sure it wasnt going to happen so i went on watchme who i though has atleast a higher chance of being scum

why didn't you initiate a discussion with flake? town wouldn't be scared of starting a wagon and discussing it
TheDebil wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Debil you have one post to explain your shitty shade

its not shade if i call you out directly
why did you call out flake and not me
you are the one doing shitty shade here

none of you are shading here lol
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
TheDebil wrote:question do you see roleblocks and healed attacks
im cit but just in case


Why the fk would you hardclaim cit. This is beyond stupid. Also no feedback makes me assume you don't get any msgs like that.

it's not that stupid but it's definetely abnormal
TheDebil wrote:do you think i do this as scum
do you think scum wants to throw away 2 of their teammates again
this is an obv frame

i mean if there are 4 bussing 2 isn't bad
TheDebil wrote:as scum i 1000% vote chemist, feel.free to check , almost every scum game im bussing someone at all times.

this isn't useful at all though
TheDebil wrote:oh and why would i continue hardclaiming vigi when that could wnd up in the real vigi ccing potentially? thats just anti town
/vote helicooler
he also defends chemist but much more passive + he also votes him when he sees that there isnt a way to save him. thats more suspicious than sticking to your guns.

heli literally put the vote that made the lynch not a 50/50 and a scum lynch
TheDebil wrote:one grew more than the other, and one didnt die down just because there were many voters

the switch had more reasons than that though, not just because a lot of people voted
TheDebil wrote:
Flake wrote:{Flake} - Lock T
{} - Top T
{Qva, dota} - T Lean
{Dash2, TheDebil, Goomba, Chemist} - Slight T Lean
{fwog, Ultiix, MrChuckleteeth} - Null T
{Helicooler, Eragon, Phone} - Null
{TheWabbit, non} - Null S
{watchme} - Slight S Lean
{} - S Lean
{} - Top S
{} - Lock S

this has a high chance to be accurate
scum could also pit me vs flake to get a similar result

wait but you're scumreading qva what
TheDebil wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:On another note, why do you think mafia killed flake?
I am counting out vig because vig shooting flake is just stupid.

because vig didnt kill flake
to frame me
and because hes a solvy boy
makes me think wabbit high chance to flip scum as well as qva not being as likely
because id think his reads would also.need to be somewhat accurate

oh you're townreading qva now
that's a sudden switch. explain?
TheDebil wrote:question to everyone

lets jump to d3
i dont exist, i flipped town. lets say no one was killed.

who is scum to you?
because making associations due to me flipping scum will waste an entire day for you guys

im doing this becuase i have become busy once again, personal reasons

i mean this post has town motivation but it feels like debil is trying to get the attention off of himself
Qvapil wrote:
Dash2 wrote:
MrChuckleteeth wrote:
Dash2 wrote:
MrChuckleteeth wrote:Chemist/Qvapil/TheDebil/xUltiix scumteam.

GG I just gamesolved.

Ulti deathtunneling Debil isn't SvS


It's never SvS until it is.

In what world does scum bus their partner to the point of hardly focusing on anyone else


In the world where everyone ignored ultii's push.

agreed
TheDebil wrote:
Qvapil wrote:
Do I have to colour in my posts in memephase so you can distinguish when I'm joking or not? I spent over 24h during D1 explaining my early posts, yet here we are again. Dota claimed scum obviously as a joke, I didn't think he was scum yet. Even though I said "he already claimed scum". That was a joke. Dota joked. I joked with him. Okay? And my vote on debil was on like page 2-3 of the game. How is it so hard to understand that I didn't seriously scumread him?

Also anyone thinking I could be scum with chemist should read through D1 again. I was the first vote on chemist (even though s0me0ne missed it) and stayed there during all the changes that happened. Do you really think I'd bus that hard? I've only played as mafia once, it's way more likely I'd be the bussee than the busser. I also sheeped flake all D1, giving me a solid excuse to follow his lead on watchme when he changed his mind, yet that was the only time where I actually went against his opinion and kept pushing chemist instead. Besides, assuming flake was a mafia kill, why would scum!me, after commiting to a hard chemist bus, agree to kill one of the most townread and loud people who thought I was locktown? That negates the whole point of the bus chemist play.

ok this is a fair point, town

ye i'd have to agree probably. don't see anything wrong with that post
Qvapil wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Kmenx wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Dash2 wrote:watchme is also confirmed town with Chemist's flip

why is he
both of the people defending chemist the most are town

do you know what a ''counter wagon'' is

and? if watch was the one flipped and he were scum chemist would be confirmed
as long as town initiated the counterwagon the last 2 scum can jump where they feel makes them look better


There were many people commenting about switching to fwog but nothing really happened there. Phone, goomba, chemist iirc maybe more I have to check. If both chemist and watchme were scum, scum would try to divert onto fwog. It wouldn't be so hard. Also wabbit was against the fwog push yesterday so town points there.

what if watchme is town and fwog is scum
Qvapil wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
MrChuckleteeth wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
MrChuckleteeth wrote:Debil why do you think helicooler is scummy?

stated my initial reasoning but now i changed my mind
page 1 heli and chemsit interactions feel like they are both scum mirroring eachother and trying to pocket other people from helis server. then heli gives up and votes chemist for distance
its a bit far fetched but very likely.imo


Chemist is using weak reasoning to justify a vote on dota.

If they are distancing then good play by them, because it doesn't look that way to me.

isnt that pretty much everyones who sr dota reasoning
how is chemist any different for you

if debil flips scum everyone who pushed me d1 may be town

Uhh why? And who is everyone

because debil only mentioned chemist
meaning others should most likely flip town
Qvapil wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:omg qva&debil scumteam is so realistic

TheDebil wrote:flake/qva/chemist/woahah

start of distancing from qva (qva was never previously mentioned beforehand)

Qvapil wrote:
TheDebil wrote:flake/qva/chemist/woahah

Nice I'm townreading all my buddies

i don't think this response is from a town mindset

Why? From my pov that was a shit scumteam.

fair enough
Qvapil wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Also debil I dropped my argument with dota because I dropped my scumread on them and they rescinded theirs.

yeah i get it but
you said scum would stop the argument to not get more attention
dont you think its suspicious
the exact thing you were talking scum would do happened

more distancing using the TvS argument

you can't just call all our disagreements distancing

fair enough i was biased
Qvapil wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
TheDebil wrote:qva really wants a chemist lynch
if watch flips scum im shooting qva

TheDebil wrote:
Qvapil wrote:
TheDebil wrote:qva really wants a chemist lynch
if watch flips scum im shooting qva
but probably still gonna shoot helicopter

the point of watchme knowing fwogs play falls flat but there are other accusations and im gonna trust those

/vote watchme

If we lynch chemist and he's v shoot watchme

i think they probably both flip town so i wont

town would've responded with something like "no, i'm shooting you"

why? weak point

i misread something in there, so yeah that argument was incorrect

Qvapil wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Qvapil wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Qvapil wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Qvapil wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
fwogcarf wrote:whos ready for me to get lynched because I look scummy

no one was but i am now

@qva are you joking because you sound serious


I wasn't joking

than your question is absolutely stupid
do you expect scum to say "yes i am infact scum how did you know"


No but I expect town to say "I'm town". Scum would dance around like you did if they felt bad about directly lying.

it doesnt always work like that
town would dance around as much as scum if they wanted to because no one wants to be scumread, and my claim isnt that in the first place
i said im a serial town because i thought it was funny


Oh I thought I was talking to dota my bad.
I don't mind your claim.
I just thought it was weirdly self conscious of dota to say "my answer won't matter"

feels like scum theatre to get debil town points (which worked!)

debil got no town points from me

i meant to other players

Qvapil wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Qvapil wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:i'll post my reads and 1 question for everyone in the list

Debil - I think he would react differently to qva's accidental accusation if he was scum. the posts seem genuine and overall town motivated, it actually feels like he's trying to solve. Question: you said the wagon on me (which was 3 votes) isn't pure. Put the 3 voters in order from town to scum and explain

I have't attempted to read debil yet, though I notice he's generally being townread. Could you quote some of his posts that you think are townie?

this is the only read of mine for which qva asks for quotes
chemist read was ignored too[/quote
I hadn't read debil yet and couldn't see why you did, that's why I asked. Your other reads I could understand. I didn't ignore your chemist read, I talked about chemist when I responded to your question of who I scumread so I didn't repeat it under chemist.

is debil really the only player at the time who you didn't have a read on yet?

Qvapil wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Also flake/dash/dota/debil are pretty much townread by the whole game. I don't know why mafia would let that happen, unless they are not active/not trying or one of them is in that pool. Honestly I think the former is more likely.

this is despite qva nullreading debil, hmm
town don't believe the general thoughts of others most of the time due to lack of info
but here qva's all dandy with it

Why not? I don't think it was that bad of an assumption to make, as you, dash and flake (notice: the other three in my pool, who I townread) all townread debil. What's so bad about using other people's input to reach conclusions?

because that's sheeping
Qvapil wrote:I was cautious and hesitant on debil all day because I couldn't read them. That's why I asked many questions on them.

well then why not discuss that with the "3 most townread people" if you followed them?
Qvapil wrote:Also you can't completely ignore chemist in this.

i didn't, the scumteam itself was based off of interactions with chemist
fwogcarf wrote:In what world is ulti scum dota

earth
Qvapil wrote:3 people had expressed a quick fwog scumread during the panic yesterday (dash, chemist and eragon) and goomba voted fwog, before wabbit appeared and said fwog is twtbaw and stopped any momentum from gathering. If fwog is town, I don't think wabbit is mafia because he threw away the opportunity to change the lynch onto fwog (which is a good mislynch from mafia pov since we get no info and it's not scummy to push fwog). If fwog is mafia though, I can totally see wabbit being their partner here.

very good point, hence why a fwog vigi shot is helpful
Dash2 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:question to everyone

lets jump to d3
i dont exist, i flipped town. lets say no one was killed.

who is scum to you?
because making associations due to me flipping scum will waste an entire day for you guys

im doing this becuase i have become busy once again, personal reasons

This question is pointless and doesn't contribute to the current conversation

don't 100% agree but i see your point
Qvapil wrote:Debil first you claim cit, then say it's pointless to look for associations with you, and now you want to end day early? You're trying to stop our discussions it seems

this post is really scummy, it feels like qva is milking the debil mislynch tbh
Dash2 wrote:ITT Debil and Qva start calling out each other when I mention the possibility of a scumteam

ye actually i think qva is the scum here now
TheDebil wrote:/vote thedebil
yeah you guys can fuck off
yes i am a wolf
i killed flake yesterday it was me
i did it to purposely lower poe on myself and push suspicion on myself
lowering time now because im scum and scum always do that
told all my buddies to bus me because yes infact it is worth losing 2 mafia by d3
yes

dont hammer me yet, let me post some reads and then do what you want
i cant give enough of a shit anymore

debil actually has a point, he was widely townread d1 and now nobody is defending him, he isn't mafia most likely
someone who was pushing debil is evil
[me, qva, grumpy, wabbit, dash]
TheDebil wrote:dash is town only.town is this stubborn

true, DashvDebil reminds me a lot of GentvChemist in VFM50 and they ended up both being town
TheDebil wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:it feels like AtE to me tho

like debil knew there was no way out

only this would somehow help

well yeah thats what im doing

i don't think scum would have admitted this, instead scum would've just said "why the fuck do you think i am ate'ing reeeee"
TheDebil wrote:
Kmenx wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Kmenx wrote:
MrChuckleteeth wrote:Though the fact Flake died despite being on the watchme wagon at the end of the day and looking kind of scummy for wanting to even out the lead wagons, makes me think there was likely no other scum in the watchme wagon and that it's probably a mafia strategy to make Goomba and fwog look scummy.

Either that or I guess mafia is dumb for killing one of the scummier players in the watchme wagon.

Flake kill was a safe kill on a good player since he was never gonna get healed after that EoD

actually no i take it back this is a good post

This man didn't even read my iso epic

i didnt read anyones iso lol i just read the game once
didnt remember you doing anything of value
read your iso and can confirm there isnt much

didn't you say you forced yourself to read some people's isos d1?
fwogcarf wrote:Either debil cracked or dash is bussing him

those aren't the only possibilities lol
MrChuckleteeth wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Like Debil have you considered the entire day you haven't been making rational decisions after being called out? You're calling the push retarded but your actions aren't making it better

i have been defending but it seems like instead of reading the defense people keep painting in the narrative that i am confirmed scum
ill excuse myself for not being rational when there is nothing i can do and my every move is considered a scumtell
i want to be lynched so bad just out of spite just to laugh at the face of those who keep sayong "give it up, confirmed scum" and if its gamethrowing fuck it ill take the ban


This is town you fucking monkeys. Get off debil, stop sheeping and look at the wolves that are feeding on him.

oh actually 1 person is defending him
still not mafia tho
MrChuckleteeth wrote:And if you didn’t realize already my previous posts where I said “GG I just gamesolved” were bait for wolves.

Dota stop pocketing me if you really are town or I’m seriously going to consider you as scum.

i mentioned my UltiixDebil tinfoil team before you mentioned your gamesolve
get dunked on
Eragon1329 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
MrChuckleteeth wrote:Chemist/Qvapil/TheDebil/xUltiix scumteam.

GG I just gamesolved.

this is most likely hella accurate



except....

your stated scumreads arent on here
and you are on here

i think you confused me with someone else because i'm not on that scumteam
Dash2 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Phone why are you so focused on wabbit? Tell us your thoughts on watchme's wagon, and whether you'd support a chemist lynch

I townread Chemist atm so no.

I dont rlly remember much townie things of watchme so not really against the lynch there, but I rather lynch TheWabbit

Phone is probably town from this post

agreed
Kmenx wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Kmenx is probably town due to the fact that this is the most I've seen him do stuff without memeing so much

I can't meme when I am in a depressive episode :(

i hope you feel better dude! depression sucks (haven't experienced it myself but i have a depressic friend)
[/spoiler]
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:05 am

FUK IT GOT MESSED UP

i'm not fixing it it took me long enough
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:11 am

TheDebil
dota2reporter
Phone0Ix
Helicooler
Dash2
watchme1
MrChuckleteeth
TheWabbit
GrumpyGoomba
TOWNCORE

Qvapil
Kmenx
xUltiix
Eragon1329
fwogcarf
SCUMCORE
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:11 am

/vote qvapil
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby watchme1 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:27 am

dota2reporter wrote:TheDebil
dota2reporter
Phone0Ix
Helicooler
Dash2
watchme1
MrChuckleteeth
TheWabbit
GrumpyGoomba
TOWNCORE

Qvapil
Kmenx
xUltiix
Eragon1329
fwogcarf
SCUMCORE

I can see your reasons for qva and fwog being scummy, kmenx and Eragon to a less extent.

From doing an iso from ulti, it's just him deathtunneling debil in shortened terms. Would scum go out of their way to death tunnel their scum team?
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 861
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am
Location: In quarantine (GMT +11)

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:38 am

watchme1 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:TheDebil
dota2reporter
Phone0Ix
Helicooler
Dash2
watchme1
MrChuckleteeth
TheWabbit
GrumpyGoomba
TOWNCORE

Qvapil
Kmenx
xUltiix
Eragon1329
fwogcarf
SCUMCORE

I can see your reasons for qva and fwog being scummy, kmenx and Eragon to a less extent.

From doing an iso from ulti, it's just him deathtunneling debil in shortened terms. Would scum go out of their way to death tunnel their scum team?

i didn't want to leave any nullreads so this is what i have

eragon is just not contributing enough and kmenx read is just first glance. i'll have to read his iso to get a better read on him
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby Qvapil » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:39 am

I didn't talk about debil when I mentioned flake/debil/dota/dash because I didn't have a solid opinion on them.

Also you liked both my defence to dash (where I talked about my stance on chemist) and half your post and yet you're voting me? That doesn't make any sense at all. Why are you voting the first person on scum's wagon instead of people on the counterwagon/people avoiding the wagons yesterday just over possible associations with someone that hasn't even flipped yet?
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby Qvapil » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:39 am

Also debil was not my only null at that point, but he was my only null that others did not have null.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:46 am

Qvapil wrote:I didn't talk about debil when I mentioned flake/debil/dota/dash because I didn't have a solid opinion on them.

Also you liked both my defence to dash (where I talked about my stance on chemist) and half your post and yet you're voting me? That doesn't make any sense at all. Why are you voting the first person on scum's wagon instead of people on the counterwagon/people avoiding the wagons yesterday just over possible associations with someone that hasn't even flipped yet?

fair enough idk why i keep pushing you lol

/vote xUltiix

i feel kinda bad voting a non-existant slot but i mean if that's what i gotta do
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby Qvapil » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:49 am

You're looking for scum at the wrong place. We have a dead mafia. I was the first person on the wagon, and stayed there during the whole fiasco even though I had perfectly fine reasons to switch (I was townreading chemist earlier, plus I could continue sheeping flake). If I bussed, killing flake destroys the play since he had me at topown and was loud and towny. And you must really think the mafia composition is bad if it was decided that I, with one mafia game, would be the one to attempt to deepwolf. Also if it's me/chemist/debil, explain why I have so many awkward interactions with debil yet bussed chemist so confidently.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby Qvapil » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:50 am

Oops I got ninja-d
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:51 am

Qvapil wrote:You're looking for scum at the wrong place. We have a dead mafia. I was the first person on the wagon, and stayed there during the whole fiasco even though I had perfectly fine reasons to switch (I was townreading chemist earlier, plus I could continue sheeping flake). If I bussed, killing flake destroys the play since he had me at topown and was loud and towny. And you must really think the mafia composition is bad if it was decided that I, with one mafia game, would be the one to attempt to deepwolf. Also if it's me/chemist/debil, explain why I have so many awkward interactions with debil yet bussed chemist so confidently.

i dropped the theory
debil is in my towncore now
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby Qvapil » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:51 am

Why did you change your mind on debil?
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:53 am

Qvapil wrote:Why did you change your mind on debil?

everything explained in the giant quote wall
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby Qvapil » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:07 am

Tbh I think debil's behaviour today is very scummy, however I think the fwog/wabbit team I fleetingly mentioned could be possible. That team kills flake to set debil up.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests