VFM51 | Discord | Canned

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby TheDebil » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:16 am

dota2reporter wrote:
TheDebil wrote:i changed my mind on chemist because the wagon was quite large and fast and chemist giving up didnt feel scummy to me

wasn't watchme wagon the same?

watch me only got to like 5 as far as i remember
chemist wagon jumped to 7
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 396
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby dota2reporter » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:17 am

Dash2 wrote:In all seriousness I'm a little conflicted.

One part of me wants to assume Ulti is scum, however I strongly believe Debil is scum. Ulti deathtunneling Debil in his ISO doesn't come from SvS. In conclusion Ulti is prolly town based on my line of logic

Thanks for coming to my ted talk

ok so that's my tinfoil too except that debil and ultii are scumbuddies

ultii pushes debil really hard when the wagon are mostly set and when nobody would be willing to switch to debil

they respond to each other and it doesn't go anywhere

chemist's vote on ultii and ultii having 0 posts about chemist may confirm my theory

@Debil 5 and 7 isn't that big of a difference
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:19 am

TheDebil wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
TheDebil wrote:i changed my mind on chemist because the wagon was quite large and fast and chemist giving up didnt feel scummy to me

wasn't watchme wagon the same?

watch me only got to like 5 as far as i remember
chemist wagon jumped to 7

Still doesn't change that both grew quickly.
Discord tag is Cryo#1429. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 865
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby dota2reporter » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:19 am

MrChuckleteeth wrote:Chemist/Qvapil/TheDebil/xUltiix scumteam.

GG I just gamesolved.

this is most likely hella accurate
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby TheDebil » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:21 am

5 and 7 is an entire 2 people, very big difference
the ulti push on me happened mid d1 i think so i disagree on nobody willing to switch to me
what exactly was the wagon supposed to go? he attacks me and i succesfully defend
ulti can be scum but dont pull me into this
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 396
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:21 am

dota2reporter wrote:
MrChuckleteeth wrote:Chemist/Qvapil/TheDebil/xUltiix scumteam.

GG I just gamesolved.

this is most likely hella accurate

+

But I'm unsure about ultix still.
Discord tag is Cryo#1429. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 865
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby TheDebil » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:21 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
TheDebil wrote:i changed my mind on chemist because the wagon was quite large and fast and chemist giving up didnt feel scummy to me

wasn't watchme wagon the same?

watch me only got to like 5 as far as i remember
chemist wagon jumped to 7

Still doesn't change that both grew quickly.

one grew more than the other, and one didnt die down just because there were many voters
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 396
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 1

Postby TheDebil » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:23 am

Flake wrote:{Flake} - Lock T
{} - Top T
{Qva, dota} - T Lean
{Dash2, TheDebil, Goomba, Chemist} - Slight T Lean
{fwog, Ultiix, MrChuckleteeth} - Null T
{Helicooler, Eragon, Phone} - Null
{TheWabbit, non} - Null S
{watchme} - Slight S Lean
{} - S Lean
{} - Top S
{} - Lock S

this has a high chance to be accurate
scum could also pit me vs flake to get a similar result
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 396
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:23 am

On another note, why do you think mafia killed flake?
I am counting out vig because vig shooting flake is just stupid.
Discord tag is Cryo#1429. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 865
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby TheDebil » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:25 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:On another note, why do you think mafia killed flake?
I am counting out vig because vig shooting flake is just stupid.

because vig didnt kill flake
to frame me
and because hes a solvy boy
makes me think wabbit high chance to flip scum as well as qva not being as likely
because id think his reads would also.need to be somewhat accurate
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 396
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby dota2reporter » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:27 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:On another note, why do you think mafia killed flake?
I am counting out vig because vig shooting flake is just stupid.

i don't want to discuss this but to make this discussion die

flake was killed by mafia vigi shot got jailkeeped is very realistic

maf would be scared to attack me since i'm townread by everyone
same with dash
that leaves flake as a good kill target
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby TheDebil » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:30 am

dota2reporter wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:On another note, why do you think mafia killed flake?
I am counting out vig because vig shooting flake is just stupid.

i don't want to discuss this but to make this discussion die

flake was killed by mafia vigi shot got jailkeeped is very realistic

maf would be scared to attack me since i'm townread by everyone
same with dash
that leaves flake as a good kill target

also possible
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 396
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby Kmenx » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:57 am

TheDebil wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:On another note, why do you think mafia killed flake?
I am counting out vig because vig shooting flake is just stupid.

i don't want to discuss this but to make this discussion die

flake was killed by mafia vigi shot got jailkeeped is very realistic

maf would be scared to attack me since i'm townread by everyone
same with dash
that leaves flake as a good kill target

also possible

Well yes but actually no
You can find me in discord at Disguiser#5127

Spoiler: My FM record:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing



Image
User avatar
Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:57 am
Location: In a country with declining dignity since 2002

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby dota2reporter » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:00 am

updated reads list probably coming in the next 1-2 hours
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby Qvapil » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:15 am

I'm here and catching up. I was fully prepared to push flake today ngl.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 1

Postby dota2reporter » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:26 am

TheDebil wrote:
MrChuckleteeth wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
MrChuckleteeth wrote:Debil why do you think helicooler is scummy?

stated my initial reasoning but now i changed my mind
page 1 heli and chemsit interactions feel like they are both scum mirroring eachother and trying to pocket other people from helis server. then heli gives up and votes chemist for distance
its a bit far fetched but very likely.imo


Chemist is using weak reasoning to justify a vote on dota.

If they are distancing then good play by them, because it doesn't look that way to me.

isnt that pretty much everyones who sr dota reasoning
how is chemist any different for you

if debil flips scum everyone who pushed me d1 may be town
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby Qvapil » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:27 am

Dash2 wrote:Helicooler willing to hammer Chemist makes him town too, making it

{Heli, Goomba, watchme}
These are the confirmed town rn

Debil and fwog both voted watchme near EoD but as I said before, 3 scum being on one wagon is unlikely.

fwog is being bad rn but Debil's shade at EoD is also bad and I'm not sure if this is scum!Debil defending chemist or just him being really bad

I think heli is town because out of all the people not voting chemist nor watchme they were most sincere.

Debil and fwog are definetely not both scum. Fwog's vote was shit but their general presence is also shit. Debil I'd be voting rn but he claimed vig. I'm not sure which of the two would kill flake I have to look deeper into this.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby dota2reporter » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:29 am

Qvapil wrote:Debil I'd be voting rn but he claimed vig.

he claimed cit
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby Qvapil » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:32 am

Kmenx wrote:
MrChuckleteeth wrote:Though the fact Flake died despite being on the watchme wagon at the end of the day and looking kind of scummy for wanting to even out the lead wagons, makes me think there was likely no other scum in the watchme wagon and that it's probably a mafia strategy to make Goomba and fwog look scummy.

Either that or I guess mafia is dumb for killing one of the scummier players in the watchme wagon.

Flake kill was a safe kill on a good player since he was never gonna get healed after that EoD

Yeah but he could have very easily been pushed. Unless he's the vig shot, mafia must have been really scared of flake to kill him.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby Qvapil » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:34 am

Kmenx wrote:If mafia killed flake they that makes debil town because it means that mafia planned their actions on mislynching him

I can see this but isn't even better to just kill someone off the wagon and push both/either debil and flake in that situation?
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby Qvapil » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:37 am

Eragon1329 wrote:Goomba, dash, dota, watchme towncore

chuckle, heli town

phone, qva, ultiix, kmenx, wabbit pog

Fwog scumlean

Debil scum

Explain chuckle. I don't disagree I just want to see your reasoning.
Also you think both fwog and debil could be scum?
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby Qvapil » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:40 am

dota2reporter wrote:before the chemist flip i had a tinfoil theory of ultii + debil scumteam

maybe it's true after all

btw i'll make a post of each alive player mentioning chemist

All ultiix did though was push debil. That push went nowhere though and ultiix avoided the major wagons iirc so I can see them being scum.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby dota2reporter » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:51 am

Qvapil wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:before the chemist flip i had a tinfoil theory of ultii + debil scumteam

maybe it's true after all

btw i'll make a post of each alive player mentioning chemist

All ultiix did though was push debil. That push went nowhere though and ultiix avoided the major wagons iirc so I can see them being scum.

that perfectly fits the definition of distancing
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby TheDebil » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:58 am

Qvapil wrote:
Kmenx wrote:If mafia killed flake they that makes debil town because it means that mafia planned their actions on mislynching him

I can see this but isn't even better to just kill someone off the wagon and push both/either debil and flake in that situation?

perhaps flake is an immediate danger
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 396
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby TheDebil » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:59 am

id say push ultix instead of me but im getting pushed next irregardless of a scum and town flip
additionally out of the inactives i think non more likely to be scum due to flakes reads
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 396
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests