VFM51 | Discord | Canned

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 1

Postby TheWabbit » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:00 pm

Dash2 wrote:This watchme wagon ain't pure

right after people cornered chemist

yes
Image

       

 

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 1

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:31 pm

The lynch pool for me d1 is watchme, fwog and non. Idk if I can sell people on a non lynch but I am having some misgivings about the watchme wagon now... also I think if watchme flips town it is highly likely chemist flips scum because the counterwagon of chemist was perfectly timed to put a halt on the watchme wagon.
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 1

Postby MrChuckleteeth » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:36 pm

GrumpyGoomba wrote:The lynch pool for me d1 is watchme, fwog and non. Idk if I can sell people on a non lynch but I am having some misgivings about the watchme wagon now... also I think if watchme flips town it is highly likely chemist flips scum because the counterwagon of chemist was perfectly timed to put a halt on the watchme wagon.


You'd rather lynch non and fwog over Chemist?

My lynch pool at the moment is watchme and Chemist.
NFM65 - Investigator Win
18B - Citizen Win
18C - Citizen Loss
VFM52 - Citizen Win
SFM60 - Traitor Win
18D - Potion Master Loss
VFM54 - Citizen Loss
CFM19 - Town Epic Gamer Loss
ToSFM3 - All Jester game.
NFM66 - Prankster Loss

Record:
4 - 5

RPG Test cause why not.
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
MrChuckleteeth
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 8:15 pm

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 1

Postby MrChuckleteeth » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:37 pm

/vote unvote

I don't want to wake up to a hammered watchme before I can take a good look at the game again.
NFM65 - Investigator Win
18B - Citizen Win
18C - Citizen Loss
VFM52 - Citizen Win
SFM60 - Traitor Win
18D - Potion Master Loss
VFM54 - Citizen Loss
CFM19 - Town Epic Gamer Loss
ToSFM3 - All Jester game.
NFM66 - Prankster Loss

Record:
4 - 5

RPG Test cause why not.
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
MrChuckleteeth
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 8:15 pm

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 1

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:16 am

I do find chemist scummy, but lynching watchme would resolve chemist imo. Fwog and non kinda went under radar due to the lead wagons which pinged me weirdly.
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 1

Postby TheWabbit » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:21 am

/vote Chemist1422

finally switching because eragon is boring as fuck
Image

       

 

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 1

Postby Helicooler » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:20 am

Dash2 wrote:This watchme wagon ain't pure

yup, but chemist doesnt look like a d1 lynch either.
TheWabbit wrote:/vote Chemist1422

finally switching because eragon is boring as fuck
for fuck sake am i going to have to choose between two shit wagons


also it could be that watchme wagon was formed by people eager to get out of no wagon hell, making it a really shit wagon with less scum than prior thought, making chemist wagon seem townie when watchme green flips. Because of this i believe both watchme and chemist are town.

what the fuck guys
# 


Last edited by Helicooler on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Helicooler
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:55 am
Location: Waiting for the night show.

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 1

Postby Qvapil » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:25 am

How would a green watchme make chemist town? I don't get it. Chemist is scummy independently of watchme's alignment
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 1

Postby dota2reporter » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:28 am

im back from exam (it was ez pz), gonna go answer stuff when i get to my laptop

Games I play rn: Hearthstone, Just Shapes and Beats, Hotline Miami
Webcomics I've read: Twokinds, Slightly Damned

My Forum Mafia record
My winrates with other players

7-7-1

R.I.P. my townstreak - 02.05.2019 - 10.08.2019

Survivor/Big Brother record:
Big Brother: The Black Hat - 7th
Survivor: Ragnarok - 1st
Survivor: CvC - 10th

Song of the Day (#4)
Spoiler:
User avatar
dota2reporter
Werewolf
Werewolf
 
Posts: 3239
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 1

Postby Helicooler » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:30 am

Qvapil wrote:How would a green watchme make chemist town? I don't get it. Chemist is scummy independently of watchme's alignment

i dont see how chemist is scummy. watchme being green doesnt make chemist town, the outside factors around the two wagons do.
# 


Last edited by Helicooler on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Helicooler
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:55 am
Location: Waiting for the night show.

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 1

Postby TheDebil » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:51 am

xUltiix wrote:Responses to all your responses in chronological order of what you wrote
1) Why?
2) not elaborating doesn't further gamestate more than elaborating. making people ask questions that should have been answered in the op does the exact opposite and hinders it.
3) the logic is established whether you agree or not, the example is fencesitting
4) same as 3
5) you can have this one
6) that's completely not what my point was
7) also not what my point was


1) because not taking a full look at someone iso doesnt give you a full look at them
2) exactly the opposite. by leaving something open and not complete makes someone else involved and more likely for them to remember and pay attention
also tests if other people even care about something in the first place. i assume everything else is fine with my response here?
3) the definition of fencesitting is there but my response is absolutely not. if saying that something is nai is instantly fencesitting then yikes, ive been fensesitting most of my games.
4) me refuting a bad metaread isnt fencesitting try again
5) i havent done anything to prove myself even why are you giving this one out of all of them lmao
6) your point is the same as the other points. ive broke several fences already in your eyes. you say its fencesitting and i say it is not.
7) ok but the read was explained later.too, i dont even get your point here. i state a hard opinion and you say i cant and have to explain it at the same time?? like look at the posts prior its pretty easy to understand why they are tvs and not svs
Hello it is me Barrack Obama and i grant TheDebil the N Word Pass for having unimaginable ammounts of swag
Image
FM Record: 8 - 18 - 3
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 1

Postby TheDebil » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:54 am

watch me makes a good response imo
Hello it is me Barrack Obama and i grant TheDebil the N Word Pass for having unimaginable ammounts of swag
Image
FM Record: 8 - 18 - 3
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 1

Postby TheDebil » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:54 am

btw how many irl days do we still have? 1 or 2
Hello it is me Barrack Obama and i grant TheDebil the N Word Pass for having unimaginable ammounts of swag
Image
FM Record: 8 - 18 - 3
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 1

Postby TheDebil » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:59 am

/vote grumpy
Hello it is me Barrack Obama and i grant TheDebil the N Word Pass for having unimaginable ammounts of swag
Image
FM Record: 8 - 18 - 3
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 1

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:02 am

'Splain.
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 1

Postby Phone0Ix » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:11 am

Back.

Still thinking Wabbit rlly is scum. And him just ignoring accusations feels scummy also
Hey I'm Julian, a fan from ToS! If you want to have my Discord username or play a game of ToS, just PM me!

FM stats:
11-24-2
Also look this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 1

Postby Phone0Ix » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:12 am

TheWabbit wrote:/vote Chemist1422

finally switching because eragon is boring as fuck

How is this a good voteswitch post
Hey I'm Julian, a fan from ToS! If you want to have my Discord username or play a game of ToS, just PM me!

FM stats:
11-24-2
Also look this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 1

Postby TheWabbit » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:13 am

Phone0Ix wrote:Back.

Still thinking Wabbit rlly is scum. And him just ignoring accusations feels scummy also

i ignore accusations because they suck
also you haven't reacted on my take on your read

sucks to be blind i guess
Image

       

 

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 1

Postby TheWabbit » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:13 am

Phone0Ix wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:/vote Chemist1422

finally switching because eragon is boring as fuck

How is this a good voteswitch post

lul
Image

       

 

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 1

Postby TheWabbit » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:14 am

Helicooler wrote:
Dash2 wrote:This watchme wagon ain't pure

yup, but chemist doesnt look like a d1 lynch either.
TheWabbit wrote:/vote Chemist1422

finally switching because eragon is boring as fuck
for fuck sake am i going to have to choose between two shit wagons


also it could be that watchme wagon was formed by people eager to get out of no wagon hell, making it a really shit wagon with less scum than prior thought, making chemist wagon seem townie when watchme green flips. Because of this i believe both watchme and chemist are town.

what the fuck guys


is eragon worth going back to
y/n
Image

       

 

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 1

Postby TheWabbit » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:15 am

MrChuckleteeth wrote:
fwogcarf wrote:
MrChuckleteeth wrote:Also I've written down a few players for future WotC reference.

Play the game or don't sign up.

Didn't you say moments ago that you had "losing interest" in this game?


Did you ever wonder why I would say that?

yes but they already claimed their illiteracy way back
Image

       

 

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 1

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:17 am

What has eragon done? I didn't find anything either much scum indicative or town indicative in their posts so I'm confused why you want to wagon him. I would like to hear more from eragon tho.
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 1

Postby Phone0Ix » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:19 am

TheWabbit wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:Back.

Still thinking Wabbit rlly is scum. And him just ignoring accusations feels scummy also

i ignore accusations because they suck
also you haven't reacted on my take on your read

sucks to be blind i guess

Sucks to be scum I guess
Hey I'm Julian, a fan from ToS! If you want to have my Discord username or play a game of ToS, just PM me!

FM stats:
11-24-2
Also look this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 1

Postby dota2reporter » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:20 am

Spoiler:
Helicooler wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Flake wrote:i kind of want to pl heli even though he probably flips v

im shooting him why does no one listen

yeah but I've got dota on me remember

i'm protecting you everywhere except fm

Flake wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:wasn't i as awkward when got pushed early d1?

no

qva and chuckle don't seem to agree, can ya explain?

Chemist1422 wrote:
fwogcarf wrote:/vote Chemist

Sheep

true but is that all you have to say? fwog isn't following a bad wagon

Helicooler wrote:you do this alot now innit
the plan was because I was foed, meaning I could get really good reacts by telling someone to say a certain thing.
I'm not reposting reads as it would be really hard to find them as you have shown. The top scum if I remember though where you, flake, and I dont remember the other two

1. yup
2. okay but it didn't work i guess?
2. hm, interesting opinions. care to explain?

Helicooler wrote:
Flake wrote:
Flake wrote:{Flake} - Lock T
{Qva, dota} - Top T
{Dash2, Phone} - T Lean
{MrChuckleteeth, fwog, TheDebil} - Slight T Lean
{Helicooler, Ultiix} - Null T
{non, Eragon} - Null
{watchme} - Null S
{} - Slight S Lean
{Goomba, TheWabbit, Chemist} - S Lean
{} - Top S
{} - Lock S

ebwop

this is ok but also fucking shit

don't see much wrong with it

TheWabbit wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:those are the people that started posting more when chemist was offline

doesn't make them good picks to ISO

┐( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)┌

Helicooler wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Ulti's heli read is shit

i 100% agree

and about chemist

i don't like how he's ignoring the pressure on him, so i'll vote him
/vote Chemist1422

wat

also i forgot that ive done some of this rip

what didn't you understand? i can explain

Helicooler wrote:conclusion-

watchme wagon shouldn't exist, it isnt enough to work off of and it doesnt really make them scum. Chemist wagon shouldnt be a thing d1 with chemist being quite a neutral figure rn. flake, wabbit, eragon, they are all people i would consider but its a bit later for it. However, i might as well try
/vote Eragon

the eragon wagon would have even less info than the chemist and watchme ones

Flake wrote:
Helicooler wrote:
Flake wrote:
Helicooler wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:wasn't i as awkward when got pushed early d1?

LAMIST

at face value that is the opposite of lamist
if you take it as 'I am town and i was awkward when being pushed" its lamist. if you take it as a scum confirming a scum team with another scum you should rethink

Or maybe you can take it as "why am I not being scum read now for being awkward if chemist is"

Why would I think of your latter option

yup, that's what i meant

watchme1 wrote:Making a phone post right now in case someone decides to hammer me.

When did i ever once say i knew how fwog played? If i did please quote it word for word, if i recall all i said was that you can't analyse him because his attitude as everyone else said screams defeat. And even if i did, it's not AI at all knowing how i read just one person. So for people wagoning on me just cause of it need to present alternative reasons.

Also flake my vote was rngd at the start of the day, but over time i concluded that i scum read Wabbit which is why the vote stays on him.

Some of the reasons i scum read chuckle weren't the best i agree but doesn't it seem a little strange to be just based of that?

If I'm missing anything say so before i go back to classes.

defense seems townie, no nervous tone to be seen and everything seems answered


Analysis:
Chemist seemed to be pretty nervous with only 2 votes on him which isn't townie (i mean before fwog and heli jumped on)
fwog is responding to the most useless posts and ignoring the important ones
ultii and debil should keep going
Heli is definetely improving in my reads, I like her controversial look on things
I didn't like that Flake didn't mention 3 (at the time, now 4) of his townreads being on watchme, which would from his PoV make a watchme mafia flip likely

Games I play rn: Hearthstone, Just Shapes and Beats, Hotline Miami
Webcomics I've read: Twokinds, Slightly Damned

My Forum Mafia record
My winrates with other players

7-7-1

R.I.P. my townstreak - 02.05.2019 - 10.08.2019

Survivor/Big Brother record:
Big Brother: The Black Hat - 7th
Survivor: Ragnarok - 1st
Survivor: CvC - 10th

Song of the Day (#4)
Spoiler:
User avatar
dota2reporter
Werewolf
Werewolf
 
Posts: 3239
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 1

Postby Flake » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:36 am

Helicooler wrote:Chemist wagon shouldnt be a thing d1 with chemist being quite a neutral figure rn.

that's exactly why they should be the wagon. almost all not neutral figures probably flip town, and it's abnormal for town!chemist to be so neutral here. chemist is blatantly acting like scared wolf and shows complete dissimilarity to when he gave up in vfm50 wherein he made aggressive comments nearing his lynch

i'm like pretty sure chemist would have shown some signs of anger by now if he were actually town, and i think the reason he isn't showing any signs of anger is because he knows we would be right to lynch him
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 933
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TheDebil and 8 guests