17F | A Quiet Town | Night 4 - The Don's Regards

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Re: 17F | A Quiet Town | Day 1 - New Trials

Postby ElusiveBelle » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:41 pm

Seththeking wrote:
ElusiveBelle wrote:/vote 0ver

Don't like the top wagons by gut so I'll follow Flake on this


Over is very likely town IMO.
The best lynches are either Tilted, Juck, Multi or Here.

I'd be against TC or Here personally
Image

The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth
User avatar
ElusiveBelle
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 6:47 pm
Location: Some Strange Land Between Sanity and Creativity

Re: 17F | A Quiet Town | Day 1 - New Trials

Postby Seththeking » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:43 pm

ElusiveBelle wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
ElusiveBelle wrote:/vote 0ver

Don't like the top wagons by gut so I'll follow Flake on this


Over is very likely town IMO.
The best lynches are either Tilted, Juck, Multi or Here.

I'd be against TC or Here personally


what makes you so certain they are both town?
If you don't believe they are both town what makes you think they are not a viable lynch?
I trust in myself
I trust in my senses
I trust in my visions
I trust in my feelings
I trust in my thoughts
My trust is a bond that cannot be broken


Image

Spoiler: My Pro Mafia Server: https://discord.gg/x8uFtvN
User avatar
Seththeking
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm
Location: In the Shadows

Re: 17F | A Quiet Town | Day 1 - New Trials

Postby Flake » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:44 pm

Seththeking wrote:
Tiltedcomedian wrote: Spoiler:
Watt2015 wrote:Ooh boy. Seth was death tunneling so hard I actually had to look into some ISOs.
Also, in what world is a mislynch okay??? Even if it's for "Associations and information"
Plus your entire case basically formed because Multi said you were Wolfy, which tbh isn't that wrong, though your reaction to it is intriguing. You got way too defensive over a simple post.
Your push on multi eventually fizzled from "They're throwing Shade they must be scum" to "Even if they're a mislynch it's all good."
I don't like it.
/vote Seth

Also, Shame on the three Cit claimants. It's D1 you shouldn't be claiming Cit, that's not your job. I think you should go read Obi's Citizen Guide. Maybe I'll even link it here for you.


Watt wolf

I don't, obv, agree with his push on me but it is town motivated

Flake wrote:/shoot rightodude


agree

Watt2015 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:The best lynch D1 is always the person you least want to resolve later on

/vote Soulshade


Where the fuck did you come from?


iso storing

rightodude wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:The best lynch D1 is always the person you least want to resolve later on

/vote Soulshade

soulshade is voting on themselves. jester?


what is this. exitgiving?

Multiuniverse wrote:Im actually getting PTSD just looking at the thread eventhough I have seth foed


me too thx

Watt2015 wrote:Also, I'd like to direct everyone to this post right here.

Thoughts on it?


support, but you're still wolf

EvilDeanius0 wrote:Chemist1422
Eragon1329
hereisme
tfiosforevah
Phone0Ix
ElusiveBelle
Seththeking
0verki11
jucktropy
triangularbrick

Multiuniverse
Watt2015
UzayAltay
EvilDeanius0

ParaYumi
Soulshade55r
Flake
Tiltedcomedian
Treeko101
rightodude


this is pretty spicy

I'm thinking Evil is neutral wolf

Multiuniverse wrote:Actually im fine with chemist too tbh
Theyve been flaking the entire day


who aren't you fine with ._.

rightodude wrote:this is tough because I don't want to vote tilted (because being inactive leads me to believe he's cit)
but I also don't think that uzay is scum
I guess I'll just hop in the wagon
/vote TC


10/10 reasoning

EvilDeanius0 wrote:/vote Elusive


yeah you're not votespam king as town


/vote Evil

in other news my wolf pool rn besides Evil is hereisme rightodude and Watt, and then the inactives

hereisme's tone is radically different from town game, plus WK (?)

Flake vs hereisme is odd but that interaction doesn't factor much into my scum-classing hereisme
0verk1ll is just as present as I am, they did this in another game as scum, so maybe. would not lunch today, but want to see more later on, unless we need a solid wagon



Your voting evil who you think is a neutral?
Why would you lynch Neutral Over Mafia at this point and time.
Mafia is a way better lynch day 1.

not if it's NK or NE
‏‏‎
You'll never see it coming

By the time it's hit you‏‏‎

Your last surprise‏‏‎
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, United Kingdom (GMT)

Re: 17F | A Quiet Town | Day 1 - New Trials

Postby Tiltedcomedian » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:45 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:These top wagons are scary ._.


*Pets*
User avatar
Tiltedcomedian
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:26 am

Re: 17F | A Quiet Town | Day 1 - New Trials

Postby Watt2015 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:48 pm

Tiltedcomedian wrote:
Watt2015 wrote:Ooh boy. Seth was death tunneling so hard I actually had to look into some ISOs.
Also, in what world is a mislynch okay??? Even if it's for "Associations and information"
Plus your entire case basically formed because Multi said you were Wolfy, which tbh isn't that wrong, though your reaction to it is intriguing. You got way too defensive over a simple post.
Your push on multi eventually fizzled from "They're throwing Shade they must be scum" to "Even if they're a mislynch it's all good."
I don't like it.
/vote Seth

Also, Shame on the three Cit claimants. It's D1 you shouldn't be claiming Cit, that's not your job. I think you should go read Obi's Citizen Guide. Maybe I'll even link it here for you.


Watt wolf

I don't, obv, agree with his push on me but it is town motivated



What.. What push on you??? I've literally only pushed on Seth, and memed the rest of the day??
User avatar
Watt2015
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:00 pm
Location: Riding on My Train

Re: 17F | A Quiet Town | Day 1 - New Trials

Postby Tiltedcomedian » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:49 pm

Watt2015 wrote:
Tiltedcomedian wrote:
Watt2015 wrote:Ooh boy. Seth was death tunneling so hard I actually had to look into some ISOs.
Also, in what world is a mislynch okay??? Even if it's for "Associations and information"
Plus your entire case basically formed because Multi said you were Wolfy, which tbh isn't that wrong, though your reaction to it is intriguing. You got way too defensive over a simple post.
Your push on multi eventually fizzled from "They're throwing Shade they must be scum" to "Even if they're a mislynch it's all good."
I don't like it.
/vote Seth

Also, Shame on the three Cit claimants. It's D1 you shouldn't be claiming Cit, that's not your job. I think you should go read Obi's Citizen Guide. Maybe I'll even link it here for you.


Watt wolf

I don't, obv, agree with his push on me but it is town motivated



What.. What push on you??? I've literally only pushed on Seth, and memed the rest of the day??


*Seth's
User avatar
Tiltedcomedian
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:26 am

Re: 17F | A Quiet Town | Day 1 - New Trials

Postby Seththeking » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:50 pm

Watt2015 wrote:
Tiltedcomedian wrote:
Watt2015 wrote:Ooh boy. Seth was death tunneling so hard I actually had to look into some ISOs.
Also, in what world is a mislynch okay??? Even if it's for "Associations and information"
Plus your entire case basically formed because Multi said you were Wolfy, which tbh isn't that wrong, though your reaction to it is intriguing. You got way too defensive over a simple post.
Your push on multi eventually fizzled from "They're throwing Shade they must be scum" to "Even if they're a mislynch it's all good."
I don't like it.
/vote Seth

Also, Shame on the three Cit claimants. It's D1 you shouldn't be claiming Cit, that's not your job. I think you should go read Obi's Citizen Guide. Maybe I'll even link it here for you.


Watt wolf

I don't, obv, agree with his push on me but it is town motivated



What.. What push on you??? I've literally only pushed on Seth, and memed the rest of the day??


Uh I honestly feel a scum vibe from you.
Tilted was talking about me not you.
I trust in myself
I trust in my senses
I trust in my visions
I trust in my feelings
I trust in my thoughts
My trust is a bond that cannot be broken


Image

Spoiler: My Pro Mafia Server: https://discord.gg/x8uFtvN
User avatar
Seththeking
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm
Location: In the Shadows

Re: 17F | A Quiet Town | Day 1 - New Trials

Postby Seththeking » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:50 pm

I think Watt is more likely Neutral.
I trust in myself
I trust in my senses
I trust in my visions
I trust in my feelings
I trust in my thoughts
My trust is a bond that cannot be broken


Image

Spoiler: My Pro Mafia Server: https://discord.gg/x8uFtvN
User avatar
Seththeking
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm
Location: In the Shadows

Re: 17F | A Quiet Town | Day 1 - New Trials

Postby Flake » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:51 pm

i will look into watt
‏‏‎
You'll never see it coming

By the time it's hit you‏‏‎

Your last surprise‏‏‎
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, United Kingdom (GMT)

Re: 17F | A Quiet Town | Day 1 - New Trials

Postby Flake » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:54 pm

watt is probs not mafia

he's way more serious as mafia in 17E

i am leaning town on him
‏‏‎
You'll never see it coming

By the time it's hit you‏‏‎

Your last surprise‏‏‎
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, United Kingdom (GMT)

Re: 17F | A Quiet Town | Day 1 - New Trials

Postby ElusiveBelle » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:55 pm

Seththeking wrote:
ElusiveBelle wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
ElusiveBelle wrote:/vote 0ver

Don't like the top wagons by gut so I'll follow Flake on this


Over is very likely town IMO.
The best lynches are either Tilted, Juck, Multi or Here.

I'd be against TC or Here personally


what makes you so certain they are both town?
If you don't believe they are both town what makes you think they are not a viable lynch?

I don't know they're town but as far as I know the TC push is on activity and that gets a solid nope from me

Here I don't get a scum vibe from
Image

The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth
User avatar
ElusiveBelle
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 6:47 pm
Location: Some Strange Land Between Sanity and Creativity

Re: 17F | A Quiet Town | Day 1 - New Trials

Postby Tiltedcomedian » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:57 pm

Flake wrote:watt is probs not mafia

he's way more serious as mafia in 17E

i am leaning town on him


ok
User avatar
Tiltedcomedian
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:26 am

Re: 17F | A Quiet Town | Day 1 - New Trials

Postby Flake » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:57 pm

here i feel like can probably be resolved later on

0ver feels like he is more tricky to work around
‏‏‎
You'll never see it coming

By the time it's hit you‏‏‎

Your last surprise‏‏‎
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, United Kingdom (GMT)

Re: 17F | A Quiet Town | Day 1 - New Trials

Postby Flake » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:58 pm

i'm still thinking 0ver tbh
‏‏‎
You'll never see it coming

By the time it's hit you‏‏‎

Your last surprise‏‏‎
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, United Kingdom (GMT)

Re: 17F | A Quiet Town | Day 1 - New Trials

Postby Flake » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:59 pm

the lack of an instant wagon on 0ver like what happened with tilted is also somewhat alarming
‏‏‎
You'll never see it coming

By the time it's hit you‏‏‎

Your last surprise‏‏‎
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, United Kingdom (GMT)

Re: 17F | A Quiet Town | Day 1 - New Trials

Postby Tiltedcomedian » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:59 pm

I think I'm still leading candidate

given there's like under 3 hours left

who wants to see a magic trick claim
User avatar
Tiltedcomedian
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:26 am

Re: 17F | A Quiet Town | Day 1 - New Trials

Postby Tiltedcomedian » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:00 pm

Flake wrote:the lack of an instant wagon on 0ver like what happened with tilted is also somewhat alarming


you should see my iso brah
User avatar
Tiltedcomedian
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:26 am

Re: 17F | A Quiet Town | Day 1 - New Trials

Postby Flake » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:01 pm

Tiltedcomedian wrote:I think I'm still leading candidate

given there's like under 3 hours left

who wants to see a magic trick claim

i'd wait a bit tbh, unless you need to leave soon
‏‏‎
You'll never see it coming

By the time it's hit you‏‏‎

Your last surprise‏‏‎
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, United Kingdom (GMT)

Re: 17F | A Quiet Town | Day 1 - New Trials

Postby Flake » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:02 pm

Tiltedcomedian wrote:
Flake wrote:the lack of an instant wagon on 0ver like what happened with tilted is also somewhat alarming


you should see my iso brah

eh i guess so
‏‏‎
You'll never see it coming

By the time it's hit you‏‏‎

Your last surprise‏‏‎
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, United Kingdom (GMT)

Re: 17F | A Quiet Town | Day 1 - New Trials

Postby Tiltedcomedian » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:02 pm

Flake wrote:
Tiltedcomedian wrote:I think I'm still leading candidate

given there's like under 3 hours left

who wants to see a magic trick claim

i'd wait a bit tbh, unless you need to leave soon


got dinner 2 from now, or so
User avatar
Tiltedcomedian
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:26 am

Re: 17F | A Quiet Town | Day 1 - New Trials

Postby Soulshade55r » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:04 pm

Guys I shot elusive he immune to block
Burgers and kings
User avatar
Soulshade55r
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:45 pm
Location: Uk

Re: 17F | A Quiet Town | Day 1 - New Trials

Postby Flake » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:04 pm

Tiltedcomedian wrote:
Flake wrote:
Tiltedcomedian wrote:I think I'm still leading candidate

given there's like under 3 hours left

who wants to see a magic trick claim

i'd wait a bit tbh, unless you need to leave soon


got dinner 2 from now, or so

if you're still top wagon at like the 1 hr mark you could claim then?
‏‏‎
You'll never see it coming

By the time it's hit you‏‏‎

Your last surprise‏‏‎
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, United Kingdom (GMT)

Re: 17F | A Quiet Town | Day 1 - New Trials

Postby Tiltedcomedian » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:05 pm

Flake wrote:
Tiltedcomedian wrote:
Flake wrote:
Tiltedcomedian wrote:I think I'm still leading candidate

given there's like under 3 hours left

who wants to see a magic trick claim

i'd wait a bit tbh, unless you need to leave soon


got dinner 2 from now, or so

if you're still top wagon at like the 1 hr mark you could claim then?


ok
User avatar
Tiltedcomedian
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:26 am

Re: 17F | A Quiet Town | Day 1 - New Trials

Postby Flake » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:07 pm

Tiltedcomedian wrote:
Flake wrote:
Tiltedcomedian wrote:
Flake wrote:
Tiltedcomedian wrote:I think I'm still leading candidate

given there's like under 3 hours left

who wants to see a magic trick claim

i'd wait a bit tbh, unless you need to leave soon


got dinner 2 from now, or so

if you're still top wagon at like the 1 hr mark you could claim then?


ok

you're probs best voting 0ver here btw

today's lynch is almost always one of you and 0ver
‏‏‎
You'll never see it coming

By the time it's hit you‏‏‎

Your last surprise‏‏‎
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, United Kingdom (GMT)

Re: 17F | A Quiet Town | Day 1 - New Trials

Postby ElusiveBelle » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:11 pm

The lack of a real attempt to cfd also seems quite telling as well. That scum seem fine with TC pushed
Image

The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth
User avatar
ElusiveBelle
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 6:47 pm
Location: Some Strange Land Between Sanity and Creativity

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests