17C | Regular Game | SK Wins

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Re: 17C | Regular Game | Day Two

Postby tfiosforevah » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:38 pm

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:Here's the thing. If he was telling the truth. I'm conftown. If he was lying then I'm just another player. I know that I'm town; but, barring TI-related proof, you guys don't know that. So I need to know where we stand on that.

You’re not confirmed in my eyes but you definitely are higher up in my view as terms as my reads go than you would’ve been had hip not claimed you as their target
Just a college-aged girl who likes playing mafia :D

FM History: 8-7
Spoiler: FM6E- stalker- loss
TFM8- checker- loss
GFM- investigator- win
Episode XII- double citizen- win
SFM28- Jugin/Vet. Lancer (citizen)- loss
VFM42- citizen- loss
SFM53- despacito 2.5 (tracker)- win
VFM43- citizen- win
SFM55- vanilla townie (citizen)- win
FM17C- caporegime- loss
VFM44- citizen- loss
FM17D- pirate- win
VFM46- irn-bru (goon)- win
SFM56- goon- win
FM17E- citizen- loss
User avatar
tfiosforevah
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:18 pm
Location: In existence

Re: 17C | Regular Game | Day Two

Postby MoustachioMario » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:52 pm

I got controlled
Favorite Roles: Veteran, Blackmailer, Arsonist
Least Favorite Roles: Spy, Disguiser
If you see Pixel Birdie in a game, you found me :D

Forum Mafia Stats
Need someone to join your game? PM me! Need me to co-host a game? PM me!

HELP US
User avatar
MoustachioMario
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:18 am

Re: 17C | Regular Game | Day Two

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:53 pm

MoustachioMario wrote:I got controlled

smh my head
Kirb Spoiler: Image

FM collection: Spoiler:


RPG Test: Spoiler: Image


FM: 21-23
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 672
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: 17C | Regular Game | Day Two

Postby TheDebil » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:53 pm

hiphop seemed genuine enough i'll trust him
SP
/vote chemist
Image
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: dog, GMT +2

Re: 17C | Regular Game | Day Two

Postby MoustachioMario » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:53 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:I got controlled

smh my head


shake my head my head
Favorite Roles: Veteran, Blackmailer, Arsonist
Least Favorite Roles: Spy, Disguiser
If you see Pixel Birdie in a game, you found me :D

Forum Mafia Stats
Need someone to join your game? PM me! Need me to co-host a game? PM me!

HELP US
User avatar
MoustachioMario
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:18 am

Re: 17C | Regular Game | Day Two

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:54 pm

TheDebil wrote:hiphop seemed genuine enough i'll trust him
SP
/vote chemist

heck off

don’t make me use my special attack
Kirb Spoiler: Image

FM collection: Spoiler:


RPG Test: Spoiler: Image


FM: 21-23
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 672
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: 17C | Regular Game | Night One

Postby TheDebil » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:55 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:Juck believing the doc claim right now means he likely believed it during the night, making him said potato

/vote juck


i wonder, you jumping to such conclusion instantly seems pretty fake.
u sure u didnt purposely attack soul to frame juck?
Image
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: dog, GMT +2

Re: 17C | Regular Game | Day Two

Postby TheDebil » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:56 pm

i do think however that chemist isn't SK
pretty sure SK is someone aware that chemist was scumread by ultix and framed in that way
Image
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: dog, GMT +2

Re: 17C | Regular Game | Day Two

Postby TheDebil » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:57 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:hiphop seemed genuine enough i'll trust him
SP
/vote chemist

heck off

don’t make me use my special attack

do it looser
Image
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: dog, GMT +2

Re: 17C | Regular Game | Day Two

Postby TheDebil » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:58 pm

juck might be a potato but there is fact that there are other mafia members
unless you are saying that the entire mafia team are potatoes your argument is invalid
this was a frame
Image
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: dog, GMT +2

Re: 17C | Regular Game | Day Two

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:03 pm

TheDebil wrote:juck might be a potato but there is fact that there are other mafia members
unless you are saying that the entire mafia team are potatoes your argument is invalid
this was a frame

I’m saying either juck changed the actions when no one was there or he yelled at everyone until they agreed with his actions

Your choice
Kirb Spoiler: Image

FM collection: Spoiler:


RPG Test: Spoiler: Image


FM: 21-23
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 672
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: 17C | Regular Game | Day Two

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:04 pm

TheDebil wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:hiphop seemed genuine enough i'll trust him
SP
/vote chemist

heck off

don’t make me use my special attack

do it looser

I’m not scum because I wouldn’t get called scum as scum
Kirb Spoiler: Image

FM collection: Spoiler:


RPG Test: Spoiler: Image


FM: 21-23
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 672
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: 17C | Regular Game | Night One

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:04 pm

TheDebil wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Juck believing the doc claim right now means he likely believed it during the night, making him said potato

/vote juck


i wonder, you jumping to such conclusion instantly seems pretty fake.
u sure u didnt purposely attack soul to frame juck?

implying I’d ever attack Soul
Kirb Spoiler: Image

FM collection: Spoiler:


RPG Test: Spoiler: Image


FM: 21-23
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 672
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: 17C | Regular Game | Day Two

Postby TheDebil » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:05 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:juck might be a potato but there is fact that there are other mafia members
unless you are saying that the entire mafia team are potatoes your argument is invalid
this was a frame

I’m saying either juck changed the actions when no one was there or he yelled at everyone until they agreed with his actions

Your choice

you're a part of the mafia and chose to attack soul to frame juck as well
Image
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: dog, GMT +2

Re: 17C | Regular Game | Day Two

Postby TheDebil » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:06 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:hiphop seemed genuine enough i'll trust him
SP
/vote chemist

heck off

don’t make me use my special attack

do it looser

I’m not scum because I wouldn’t get called scum as scum

you didn't have to resort to this on your other games ive accused you in

hmmmmmm
Image
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: dog, GMT +2

Re: 17C | Regular Game | Day Two

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:07 pm

TheDebil wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:hiphop seemed genuine enough i'll trust him
SP
/vote chemist

heck off

don’t make me use my special attack

do it looser

I’m not scum because I wouldn’t get called scum as scum

you didn't have to resort to this on your other games ive accused you in

hmmmmmm

smh your memes are not up to date
Kirb Spoiler: Image

FM collection: Spoiler:


RPG Test: Spoiler: Image


FM: 21-23
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 672
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: 17C | Regular Game | Day Two

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:07 pm

TheDebil wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:juck might be a potato but there is fact that there are other mafia members
unless you are saying that the entire mafia team are potatoes your argument is invalid
this was a frame

I’m saying either juck changed the actions when no one was there or he yelled at everyone until they agreed with his actions

Your choice

you're a part of the mafia and chose to attack soul to frame juck as well

There Is No Third Option

well there is but it’s not that
Kirb Spoiler: Image

FM collection: Spoiler:


RPG Test: Spoiler: Image


FM: 21-23
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 672
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: 17C | Regular Game | Day Two

Postby EvilDeanius0 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:09 pm

Scum too afraid to take the PR bait.

Now who's the pussy
FM Record: 35 - 52
User avatar
EvilDeanius0
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:08 am

Re: 17C | Regular Game | Day Two

Postby TheDebil » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:10 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:hiphop seemed genuine enough i'll trust him
SP
/vote chemist

heck off

don’t make me use my special attack

do it looser

I’m not scum because I wouldn’t get called scum as scum

you didn't have to resort to this on your other games ive accused you in

hmmmmmm

smh your memes are not up to date

no response? noted.
Image
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: dog, GMT +2

Re: 17C | Regular Game | Day Two

Postby TheDebil » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:10 pm

EvilDeanius0 wrote:Scum too afraid to take the PR bait.

Now who's the pussy

you
Image
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: dog, GMT +2

Re: 17C | Regular Game | Day Two

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:10 pm

TheDebil wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:hiphop seemed genuine enough i'll trust him
SP
/vote chemist

heck off

don’t make me use my special attack

do it looser

I’m not scum because I wouldn’t get called scum as scum

you didn't have to resort to this on your other games ive accused you in

hmmmmmm

smh your memes are not up to date

no response? noted.

wait you’re taking this seriously?
Kirb Spoiler: Image

FM collection: Spoiler:


RPG Test: Spoiler: Image


FM: 21-23
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 672
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: 17C | Regular Game | Day Two

Postby ScorpioDiAngelo » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:11 pm

Chemist is kind of scummy today tbh. I mean, he kinda was at the end of yesterday too, but today it's more obv.
Chemist1422 wrote:
ManateeDude wrote:ANYONE WHO SAYS OMGUSES ARE SCUMMY AS AN UMBRELLA IS BAD
Chemist1422 wrote:







Filled:
1-Chemist1422
2-DragonFyre77
3-SilverStar2003
4-[mlmm] Issac
5-Overki11
6-Juvenile42
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-
User avatar
ScorpioDiAngelo
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:06 pm
Location: Probably in my bed at 6 A.M. stubbornly refusing to sleep.

Re: 17C | Regular Game | Day Two

Postby TheDebil » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:11 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:hiphop seemed genuine enough i'll trust him
SP
/vote chemist

heck off

don’t make me use my special attack

do it looser

I’m not scum because I wouldn’t get called scum as scum

you didn't have to resort to this on your other games ive accused you in

hmmmmmm

smh your memes are not up to date

no response? noted.

wait you’re taking this seriously?

(i dont know the term for this but you guys can figure it out.) noted.
Image
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: dog, GMT +2

Re: 17C | Regular Game | Day Two

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:12 pm

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:Chemist is kind of scummy today tbh. I mean, he kinda was at the end of yesterday too, but today it's more obv.

I don’t remember you mentioning me being scummy yesterday
Kirb Spoiler: Image

FM collection: Spoiler:


RPG Test: Spoiler: Image


FM: 21-23
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 672
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: 17C | Regular Game | Day Two

Postby TheDebil » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:12 pm

memes are telling too my dear friend
Image
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: dog, GMT +2

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Michael22omega and 18 guests