FM 17B | Spooky's Mafia (Humans Survive)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Re: FM 17B | Spooky's Mafia (Day 2 Redemption)

Postby TheDebil » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:05 am

Phone0Ix wrote:'until some TI gets a redcheck or some contradictory info i don't think its worth discussing this too much imo'

So you are suggesting I should be lynched no matter what? What the hell is that

Also SP

im saying is this dispruption situation is confusing me to death, so i will focus on my scumreads and try to ignore the situation as long as long as my scumreads are not involved
chemist is heavily involved in this so i don't know what to do with him
so im parking my vote on you until everything gets resolved.
Image
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 197
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: dog, GMT +2

Re: FM 17B | Spooky's Mafia (Day 2 Redemption)

Postby TheDebil » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:06 am

EvilDeanius0 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:/vote phone
until some TI gets a redcheck or some contradictory info i don't think its worth discussing this too much imo.

Joltik is claiming that he was unable to visit you. Unless you can confirm that, this is contradictory info.

well, i don't have an ability that would prevent visits, so i dont know what happened
and this doesn't relate to phone, does it?
Image
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 197
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: dog, GMT +2

Re: FM 17B | Spooky's Mafia (Day 2 Redemption)

Postby TheWabbit » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:13 am

Multiuniverse wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:Albanix was probably NK kill and NK's mafia hunting
Chemist needs to claim full role and result ASAP
SP
If chemist flips scum TNO is probably town

If they're mafia hunting why did they kill within the townblock?

Also yes chemist needs to full claim if he is in fact countering James, I don't really understand what is going on.

Thoughts on having a potential double claim if they killed Witch?


Your townblock
And no one cares about your townblock

what townblock?

Prepare for trouble!
...and make it double!
To protect the world from devastation!
To unite all people of our nation!
To denounce the evils of truth and love!
To extend our reach to the stars above!
Jessie!
James!
Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!
Surrender now or prepare to fight!
Meowth, that's right!

User avatar
TheWabbit
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 1087
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +4

Re: FM 17B | Spooky's Mafia (Day 1 A Spooky Start)

Postby TheWabbit » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:14 am

LinearPoint wrote:Transporter and similar roles will not inform their targets they got transported or disrupted.
You would be told you got disrupted if visiting a transported target.[/b][/color]

well that's a first where you know someone's transported

Prepare for trouble!
...and make it double!
To protect the world from devastation!
To unite all people of our nation!
To denounce the evils of truth and love!
To extend our reach to the stars above!
Jessie!
James!
Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!
Surrender now or prepare to fight!
Meowth, that's right!

User avatar
TheWabbit
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 1087
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +4

Re: FM 17B | Spooky's Mafia (Day 2 Redemption)

Postby Phone0Ix » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:42 am

TheDebil wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:/vote phone
until some TI gets a redcheck or some contradictory info i don't think its worth discussing this too much imo.

Joltik is claiming that he was unable to visit you. Unless you can confirm that, this is contradictory info.

well, i don't have an ability that would prevent visits, so i dont know what happened
and this doesn't relate to phone, does it?
Hey I'm Julian, a fan from ToS! If you want to have my Discord username or play a game of ToS, just PM me!

FM stats:
9 * Citizen
5 * TP
2 * TI
2 * TS
4 * Maf
Note: In role madness I chose alignment that was most like role. Further the Double>Fruit Vendor>BG was counted as TP
7-11-2
Also look this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: FM 17B | Spooky's Mafia (Day 2 Redemption)

Postby Multiuniverse » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:43 am

Phone0Ix wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:Jailkeeper =/= Jailor

In my second game there was a question if Jailkeeper was Jailorlike or just doc+escort combined


It's doc+escort

TheWabbit wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:Albanix was probably NK kill and NK's mafia hunting
Chemist needs to claim full role and result ASAP
SP
If chemist flips scum TNO is probably town

If they're mafia hunting why did they kill within the townblock?

Also yes chemist needs to full claim if he is in fact countering James, I don't really understand what is going on.

Thoughts on having a potential double claim if they killed Witch?


Your townblock
And no one cares about your townblock

what townblock?


See what i mean


Thanks Parker!
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: If you know where nowhere is, look right into it. You'll spot me there.

Re: FM 17B | Spooky's Mafia (Day 2 Redemption)

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:38 am

Wait so Chemist Make Spectator's visitor visit himself
And Spectator Distruped 2ice without roleblocked ????
I start to regret The Game If This is True .
Chemist , are You sure You make retarget All visitors ?
17-22 Spoiler: Town Games

NFM 50 , NFM 51 ,NFM52 , 14D , 14 E , NFM 54 ,14H ( AF ) ,14G , NFM 55 , NFM 56 , 15C , NFM 57,NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B , VFM36 , 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38 , NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39,EpisodeXVII , 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D

Scum Games

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53 , VFM43

Ongoing :
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: FM 17B | Spooky's Mafia (Day 2 Redemption)

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:39 am

TheWabbit wrote:is this SFM

Yes , Unfortunately it seems it is .
17-22 Spoiler: Town Games

NFM 50 , NFM 51 ,NFM52 , 14D , 14 E , NFM 54 ,14H ( AF ) ,14G , NFM 55 , NFM 56 , 15C , NFM 57,NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B , VFM36 , 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38 , NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39,EpisodeXVII , 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D

Scum Games

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53 , VFM43

Ongoing :
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: FM 17B | Spooky's Mafia (Day 2 Redemption)

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:50 am

Multiuniverse wrote:Albanix was probably NK kill and NK's mafia hunting
Chemist needs to claim full role and result ASAP
SP
If chemist flips scum TNO is probably town

Why You are thinking NK is Mafia hunting ?
17-22 Spoiler: Town Games

NFM 50 , NFM 51 ,NFM52 , 14D , 14 E , NFM 54 ,14H ( AF ) ,14G , NFM 55 , NFM 56 , 15C , NFM 57,NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B , VFM36 , 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38 , NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39,EpisodeXVII , 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D

Scum Games

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53 , VFM43

Ongoing :
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: FM 17B | Spooky's Mafia (Day 2 Redemption)

Postby Royee » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:50 am

UzayAltay wrote:Wait so Chemist Make Spectator's visitor visit himself
And Spectator Distruped 2ice without roleblocked ????
I start to regret The Game If This is True .
Chemist , are You sure You make retarget All visitors ?

it doesn't make sense to have 2 rediractor roles which are town in the same list. i think that there is a possibility that one of them is a witch or a prankster.
Royee
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm

Re: FM 17B | Spooky's Mafia (Day 2 Redemption)

Postby Multiuniverse » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:52 am

UzayAltay wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:Albanix was probably NK kill and NK's mafia hunting
Chemist needs to claim full role and result ASAP
SP
If chemist flips scum TNO is probably town

Why You are thinking NK is Mafia hunting ?

Because a fair 'mount of people scumread albanix


Thanks Parker!
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: If you know where nowhere is, look right into it. You'll spot me there.

Re: FM 17B | Spooky's Mafia (Day 2 Redemption)

Postby TheDebil » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:58 am

Multiuniverse wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:Albanix was probably NK kill and NK's mafia hunting
Chemist needs to claim full role and result ASAP
SP
If chemist flips scum TNO is probably town

Why You are thinking NK is Mafia hunting ?

Because a fair 'mount of people scumread albanix

why would NK mafia hunt so early in the game though? i get that alb is a solid target for mafia hunt, but why alb couldn't killed by town or mafia?
Image
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 197
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: dog, GMT +2

Re: FM 17B | Spooky's Mafia (Day 2 Redemption)

Postby Multiuniverse » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:00 am

TheDebil wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:Albanix was probably NK kill and NK's mafia hunting
Chemist needs to claim full role and result ASAP
SP
If chemist flips scum TNO is probably town

Why You are thinking NK is Mafia hunting ?

Because a fair 'mount of people scumread albanix

why would NK mafia hunt so early in the game though? i get that alb is a solid target for mafia hunt, but why alb couldn't killed by town or mafia?

There's probably NK therefore it's more likely it's NK kill more than town kill
Second kill is cleaned so probably mafia + janitor

If NK dont mafia hunt they might end up losing


Thanks Parker!
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: If you know where nowhere is, look right into it. You'll spot me there.

Re: FM 17B | Spooky's Mafia (Day 1 A Spooky Start)

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:01 am

LinearPoint wrote:JamesD28|1|Chemist1422

Not voting:
TheSpectator109, EvilDeanius0, ElusiveBelle, TheWabbit, TheDebil, UzayAltay, Royee, TheNiceOne16, MoustachioMario, Multiuniverse, 0verki11, hereisme, JamesD28, Tiltedcomedian, JoltikIsDubby, Chaos202, Phone0Ix


End of Day 2:




Transporter and similar roles will not inform their targets they got transported or disrupted.
You would be told you got disrupted if visiting a transported target.


This seems Like possible , Unless A 2nd role which cant Distruped by and can distrup without roleblocking visited spectator.
It means Jamez is transed with , I had A guess but Dont want to rolespec here Because it May out More PRs If my guess is right .
17-22 Spoiler: Town Games

NFM 50 , NFM 51 ,NFM52 , 14D , 14 E , NFM 54 ,14H ( AF ) ,14G , NFM 55 , NFM 56 , 15C , NFM 57,NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B , VFM36 , 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38 , NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39,EpisodeXVII , 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D

Scum Games

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53 , VFM43

Ongoing :
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: FM 17B | Spooky's Mafia (Day 2 Redemption)

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:01 am

Multiuniverse wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:Albanix was probably NK kill and NK's mafia hunting
Chemist needs to claim full role and result ASAP
SP
If chemist flips scum TNO is probably town

Why You are thinking NK is Mafia hunting ?

Because a fair 'mount of people scumread albanix

why would NK mafia hunt so early in the game though? i get that alb is a solid target for mafia hunt, but why alb couldn't killed by town or mafia?

There's probably NK therefore it's more likely it's NK kill more than town kill
Second kill is cleaned so probably mafia + janitor

If NK dont mafia hunt they might end up losing

Like Episode 17
17-22 Spoiler: Town Games

NFM 50 , NFM 51 ,NFM52 , 14D , 14 E , NFM 54 ,14H ( AF ) ,14G , NFM 55 , NFM 56 , 15C , NFM 57,NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B , VFM36 , 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38 , NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39,EpisodeXVII , 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D

Scum Games

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53 , VFM43

Ongoing :
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: FM 17B | Spooky's Mafia (Day 2 Redemption)

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:07 am

Wait , If Spectator visited James , and James is transed , it means lookout Saw trans , which Fits every Result until now .
17-22 Spoiler: Town Games

NFM 50 , NFM 51 ,NFM52 , 14D , 14 E , NFM 54 ,14H ( AF ) ,14G , NFM 55 , NFM 56 , 15C , NFM 57,NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B , VFM36 , 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38 , NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39,EpisodeXVII , 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D

Scum Games

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53 , VFM43

Ongoing :
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: FM 17B | Spooky's Mafia (Day 2 Redemption)

Postby TheDebil » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:09 am

UzayAltay wrote:Wait , If Spectator visited James , and James is transed , it means lookout Saw trans , which Fits every Result until now .

does it mean all 3 of them are clear?
Image
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 197
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: dog, GMT +2

Re: FM 17B | Spooky's Mafia (Day 2 Redemption)

Postby Royee » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:11 am

TheDebil wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:Wait , If Spectator visited James , and James is transed , it means lookout Saw trans , which Fits every Result until now .

does it mean all 3 of them are clear?

no
Royee
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm

Re: FM 17B | Spooky's Mafia (Day 2 Redemption)

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:12 am

TheDebil wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:Wait , If Spectator visited James , and James is transed , it means lookout Saw trans , which Fits every Result until now .

does it mean all 3 of them are clear?

Nope , it means All 3 of them may be clear .
17-22 Spoiler: Town Games

NFM 50 , NFM 51 ,NFM52 , 14D , 14 E , NFM 54 ,14H ( AF ) ,14G , NFM 55 , NFM 56 , 15C , NFM 57,NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B , VFM36 , 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38 , NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39,EpisodeXVII , 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D

Scum Games

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53 , VFM43

Ongoing :
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: FM 17B | Spooky's Mafia (Day 2 Redemption)

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:12 am

UzayAltay wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:Wait , If Spectator visited James , and James is transed , it means lookout Saw trans , which Fits every Result until now .

does it mean all 3 of them are clear?

Nope , it means All 3 of them may be town .

Ebwop
17-22 Spoiler: Town Games

NFM 50 , NFM 51 ,NFM52 , 14D , 14 E , NFM 54 ,14H ( AF ) ,14G , NFM 55 , NFM 56 , 15C , NFM 57,NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B , VFM36 , 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38 , NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39,EpisodeXVII , 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D

Scum Games

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53 , VFM43

Ongoing :
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: FM 17B | Spooky's Mafia (Day 2 Redemption)

Postby TheWabbit » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:56 am

JamesD28 wrote:I try to redirect Spec to myself
Spec gets transported with me
I redirect myself to myself, but am immune to my own disruption

possible????

no

Prepare for trouble!
...and make it double!
To protect the world from devastation!
To unite all people of our nation!
To denounce the evils of truth and love!
To extend our reach to the stars above!
Jessie!
James!
Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!
Surrender now or prepare to fight!
Meowth, that's right!

User avatar
TheWabbit
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 1087
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +4

Re: FM 17B | Spooky's Mafia (Day 2 Redemption)

Postby TheWabbit » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:01 pm

i tried mapping the shit out

Spectator (2 distinct disruption results, claimed by JamesD28 to be redirected to JamesD28)
JamesD28 (1 disruption result; claimed by Chemist1422 [redirect immune])
TheDebil (1 disruption result)

possible that Spectator was first redirected to JamesD28. JamesD28 and some other guy was transported, therefore giving a second disruption result to Spectator. The second guy cannot be Spectator, else JamesD28 would get a second disrupted result due to another one coming from Chemist1422.

TheDebil disruption i don't have any fucking clue about

Prepare for trouble!
...and make it double!
To protect the world from devastation!
To unite all people of our nation!
To denounce the evils of truth and love!
To extend our reach to the stars above!
Jessie!
James!
Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!
Surrender now or prepare to fight!
Meowth, that's right!

User avatar
TheWabbit
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 1087
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +4

Re: FM 17B | Spooky's Mafia (Day 2 Redemption)

Postby Multiuniverse » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:08 pm

Maybe Debil's target was the second transport target?


Thanks Parker!
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: If you know where nowhere is, look right into it. You'll spot me there.

Re: FM 17B | Spooky's Mafia (Day 2 Redemption)

Postby Chaos202 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:11 pm

what the fuck happened here

sp
I have 2 animals
User avatar
Chaos202
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:53 pm

Re: FM 17B | Spooky's Mafia (Day 2 Redemption)

Postby TheWabbit » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:13 pm

Chaos202 wrote:what the fuck happened here

sp

disaster struck
we have an abundance of TS claims and whatnot

Prepare for trouble!
...and make it double!
To protect the world from devastation!
To unite all people of our nation!
To denounce the evils of truth and love!
To extend our reach to the stars above!
Jessie!
James!
Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!
Surrender now or prepare to fight!
Meowth, that's right!

User avatar
TheWabbit
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 1087
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +4

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests