17D | All Any | Signups (1 replacement needed)

Games that currently are in the signup stage will be put here. If there are no signups at the moment, check back soon!

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Re: 17D | All Any | Signups (24/Any)

Postby Varanus » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:36 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:Psychic? Why?

Only God knows why the abomination exists
But you know what
If it works
You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
User avatar
Varanus
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 666
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:08 am
Location: Lurking

Re: 17D | All Any | Signups (24/Any)

Postby KingoftheRocks » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:44 pm

oh dear

we have firefighter
KingoftheRocks wrote:also of course my combat trial
would end up f***ing a fire slime and become a half reptile
and being won
by giving a slime couple relationship counseling

*click this spoiler for my sig.

Spoiler: Image


Image
User avatar
KingoftheRocks
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:13 pm
Location: generally got sad and desperately needs a hug

Re: 17D | All Any | Signups (24/Any)

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:46 pm

KingoftheRocks wrote:oh dear

we have firefighter

WAIT WHAT

NOPE
Image


FM: 29-37
Last: VFM58
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 843
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: 17D | All Any | Signups (24/Any)

Postby Jezz92 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:46 pm

Very good
Jezz92
Godfather
Godfather
 
Posts: 1641
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:38 am
Location: Inside the cosy pouch of a kangaroo

Re: 17D | All Any | Signups (24/Any)

Postby Varanus » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:49 pm

It's okay
Douses are silent
You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
User avatar
Varanus
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 666
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:08 am
Location: Lurking

Re: 17D | All Any | Signups (24/Any)

Postby 0verki11 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:15 pm

phase lengths?
Also is specating allowed?
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
User avatar
0verki11
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Re: 17D | All Any | Signups (24/Any)

Postby KingoftheRocks » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:39 pm

this game require the sacrifice of a donkey to come into existence didn't it

dibs on survivor
KingoftheRocks wrote:also of course my combat trial
would end up f***ing a fire slime and become a half reptile
and being won
by giving a slime couple relationship counseling

*click this spoiler for my sig.

Spoiler: Image


Image
User avatar
KingoftheRocks
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:13 pm
Location: generally got sad and desperately needs a hug

Re: 17D | All Any | Signups (24/Any)

Postby TheWabbit » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:56 pm

/in
Image

        




User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1272
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: 17D | All Any | Signups (24/Any)

Postby Watt2015 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:12 pm

Vote Helix

Am I doing it right? Did I win?
Favourite Quote:
Spoiler:
leeten wrote:Are you even an IC holy fuck you pandering pile of shit


You should probably click this.
User avatar
Watt2015
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:00 pm
Location: Riding on My Train

Re: 17D | All Any | Signups (24/Any)

Postby TheWabbit » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:18 pm

would mafia/neutral role pool ever get posted or
Image

        




User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1272
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: 17D | All Any | Signups (24/Any)

Postby Jezz92 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:23 pm

TheWabbit wrote:would mafia/neutral role pool ever get posted or

plot twist, we all get town role cards but some of us will actually be scum without knowing it, and we just have to figure out who
Jezz92
Godfather
Godfather
 
Posts: 1641
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:38 am
Location: Inside the cosy pouch of a kangaroo

Re: 17D | All Any | Signups (24/Any)

Postby heytheregirl17 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:27 pm

Jezz92 wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:would mafia/neutral role pool ever get posted or

plot twist, we all get town role cards but some of us will actually be scum without knowing it, and we just have to figure out who

crazy vfm idea: closed rolelist, but every player except the mafia finds out they are the cop on n1
Spoiler:
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: Owo (cst -6 +1 for DST)

Re: 17D | All Any | Signups (24/Any)

Postby Watt2015 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:45 pm

heytheregirl17 wrote:
Jezz92 wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:would mafia/neutral role pool ever get posted or

plot twist, we all get town role cards but some of us will actually be scum without knowing it, and we just have to figure out who

crazy vfm idea: closed rolelist, but every player except the mafia finds out they are the cop on n1

We all role Survivor. The end.
Favourite Quote:
Spoiler:
leeten wrote:Are you even an IC holy fuck you pandering pile of shit


You should probably click this.
User avatar
Watt2015
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:00 pm
Location: Riding on My Train

Re: 17D | All Any | Signups (24/Any)

Postby Jezz92 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:51 pm

in reality, the only "acceptable" roles are citizen, veteran, tracker, firebrand, medium and bulletproof
i can't speak for the non-town roles yet cos i don't know which ones are in play, but i hope there's kleptomanic, mirrorer, stalker, framer, and a mafia aligned jailkeeper because those roles are all very good.
Jezz92
Godfather
Godfather
 
Posts: 1641
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:38 am
Location: Inside the cosy pouch of a kangaroo

Re: 17D | All Any | Signups (24/Any)

Postby Cenvil2 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:18 am

/join
Spoiler: Change your fate through other's (or your own) mistakes:
bidding battle
Cenvil2
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:55 am

Re: 17D | All Any | Signups (24/Any)

Postby TheWabbit » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:23 am

cit/bp/cop/lo/doc/vig/vet are the only ones I'd care rolling as town
Image

        




User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1272
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: 17D | All Any | Signups (24/Any)

Postby Helicooler » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:26 am

Oh god, if you look at my last post in game stories you will see why i shouldnt be mayor
# 


Last edited by Helicooler on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Helicooler
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:55 am
Location: Waiting for the night show.

Re: 17D | All Any | Signups (24/Any)

Postby TheDebil » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:27 am

lets have ?? serial killers with no defense and 1 veteran
tis the season Spoiler: Image
FM Record: 13 - 18 - 3
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: 17D | All Any | Signups (24/Any)

Postby EvilDeanius0 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:59 am

TheDebil wrote:lets have ?? serial killers with no defense and 1 veteran

Vigilantics
FM Record: 39 - 61
User avatar
EvilDeanius0
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:08 am

Re: 17D | All Any | Signups (24/Any)

Postby TheDebil » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:01 am

EvilDeanius0 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:lets have ?? serial killers with no defense and 1 veteran

Vigilantics

veterantics
tis the season Spoiler: Image
FM Record: 13 - 18 - 3
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: 17D | All Any | Signups (24/Any)

Postby Helicooler » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:08 am

All Neutral
# 


Last edited by Helicooler on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Helicooler
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:55 am
Location: Waiting for the night show.

Re: 17D | All Any | Signups (24/Any)

Postby Varanus » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:52 am

Jezz92 wrote:in reality, the only "acceptable" roles are citizen, veteran, tracker, firebrand, medium and bulletproof
i can't speak for the non-town roles yet cos i don't know which ones are in play, but i hope there's kleptomanic, mirrorer, stalker, framer, and a mafia aligned jailkeeper because those roles are all very good.

Those roles will all be present
You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
User avatar
Varanus
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 666
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:08 am
Location: Lurking

Re: 17D | All Any | Signups (24/Any)

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:53 am

>mirrorer

I can’t wait for the neutrals tbh
Image


FM: 29-37
Last: VFM58
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 843
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: 17D | All Any | Signups (24/Any)

Postby Phone0Ix » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:00 am

Guesses for neutrals:
NK - SK, Arso, WW, Jugg, Deto, Stalker
NE - Jest, Exe, Mirror, Klepto, Witch, Warlock
NB - Surv, Amne, Double, Phantom, Shade, GA, Undertaker
NC - PB, Vampire
Hey I'm Julian, a fan from ToS! If you want to have my Discord username or play a game of ToS, just PM me!

FM stats:
11-24-2
Also look this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: 17D | All Any | Signups (24/Any)

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:03 am

no butcher :LUL:
Image


FM: 29-37
Last: VFM58
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 843
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

PreviousNext

Return to Signups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest