SFM79 Shia LaBeouf FM Replacement Needed

Games that currently are in the signup stage will be put here. If there are no signups at the moment, check back soon!

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM79 Shia LaBeouf FM (12/21)

Postby cob709 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:01 pm

cmitc1 wrote:/outing

sorry

oh no

21 players seems like its gonna be hard to fill
thump
thump
<3
User avatar
cob709
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 716
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:44 am

Re: SFM79 Shia LaBeouf FM (10/21)

Postby Lethologica » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:07 am

cob709 wrote:hey guys let's nolynch
/in

hell yeah
/vote nolynch
User avatar
Lethologica
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:16 am

Re: SFM79 Shia LaBeouf FM (12/21)

Postby KalegNar » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:35 pm

Voting for a NoLynch before we even start the first day? To me that speaks of a person who's actively trying to take away the town's most powerful weapon and best source of information before even seeing if we have leads. Not gonna lie, that's hella sus.

vote lethologica
Image
User avatar
KalegNar
Executioner
Executioner
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:46 pm

Re: SFM79 Shia LaBeouf FM (12/21)

Postby dolphina » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:09 pm

when ur so bored you start playing the game in the signups thread
Hi. I'm Kokichi Ouma, and you're watching Disney Channel.

You can use he/him or they/them pronouns. Also, some people call me Kokichi, Koki, or Kok. You can use those names, too.


My Discord server
(yes, Heli, I have discord now.)
My favorite DR female
My favorite DR male

(No, I don't ship these two, before you ask. Kindly shut the fuck up.)
PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
User avatar
dolphina
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 812
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: The sea

Re: SFM79 Shia LaBeouf FM (12/21)

Postby Lethologica » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:12 pm

dolphina wrote:when ur so bored you start playing the game in the signups thread

better early than never
User avatar
Lethologica
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:16 am

Re: SFM79 Shia LaBeouf FM (12/21)

Postby cob709 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:30 pm

KalegNar wrote:Voting for a NoLynch before we even start the first day? To me that speaks of a person who's actively trying to take away the town's most powerful weapon and best source of information before even seeing if we have leads. Not gonna lie, that's hella sus.

vote lethologica

I disagree. Our "most powerful" weapon can be used against us if we don't handle it properly. In my opinion, we should nolynch before we mislynch because it will lead to confusion and panic. We'll continuously chainlynching after Day 1, and we'll keep making the same mistake.

Instead, we should wait for TIs to post information. This guarantees that we lynch correctly, and reduce the probability of mislynching, and also forces Mafia to decide whether or not to claim TI.
/vote nolynch
thump
thump
<3
User avatar
cob709
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 716
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:44 am

Re: SFM79 Shia LaBeouf FM (12/21)

Postby dolphina » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:49 pm

well i think you all are stupid fucks

/vote cob
Hi. I'm Kokichi Ouma, and you're watching Disney Channel.

You can use he/him or they/them pronouns. Also, some people call me Kokichi, Koki, or Kok. You can use those names, too.


My Discord server
(yes, Heli, I have discord now.)
My favorite DR female
My favorite DR male

(No, I don't ship these two, before you ask. Kindly shut the fuck up.)
PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
User avatar
dolphina
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 812
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: The sea

Re: SFM79 Shia LaBeouf FM (12/21)

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:41 pm

dolphina wrote:well i think you all are stupid fucks

/vote cob

Game Moderator Message: :eyes:
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1005
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM79 Shia LaBeouf FM (12/21)

Postby lemonader666 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:44 pm

Image
Spoiler:
FM stats
User avatar
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 1672
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:24 pm
Location: Xan#9127

Re: SFM79 Shia LaBeouf FM (12/21)

Postby cob709 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:27 pm

dolphina wrote:well i think you all are stupid fucks

/vote cob

Why do you think we're "stupid fucks"? I feel like that's something Mafia would say to pressure us into being submissive so that you can control the Town.
I shall not have my opinions oppressed.
/vote dolphina
thump
thump
<3
User avatar
cob709
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 716
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:44 am

Re: SFM79 Shia LaBeouf FM (12/21)

Postby polypies73 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:59 am

bruh

guess i'll join if it means it gets faster to stopping this.

though 21 players sounds like I'll not be making actual reads definitely.
E
User avatar
polypies73
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:43 am

Re: SFM79 Shia LaBeouf FM (12/21)

Postby dolphina » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:14 am

[youtube][/youtube]
cob709 wrote:
dolphina wrote:well i think you all are stupid fucks

/vote cob

Why do you think we're "stupid fucks"? I feel like that's something Mafia would say to pressure us into being submissive so that you can control the Town.
I shall not have my opinions oppressed.
/vote dolphina

I think you're stupid fucks because nolynch d1 is a bad decision, and nolynch in general.

Firstly, if you mislynch and target town d1, you can see who advocated the lynch the most and ask them to explain. If they slip up, you can go ahead and safely declare them as scum. You can use this lynch as evidence against people.

Secondly, if you manage to lynch scum d1, you can see who avoided the lynch and who seemed to jump on the lynch too easily. You can inspect reads centered around that person to help butterfly into the whole scumteam.

This effect can butterfly, so nolynching any day will prevent this effect and lead to more town deaths in the long run, because we have less evidence to create our reads off of and no indication on how that person will act when wagoning someone, because we have no wagons. How are we supposed to know how easily players will bus or not bus? How will they act when under pressure? How will they act when presented with incriminating evidence? We'll never know, because we fucking nolynched every day!

In conclusion, everyone who votes for nolynch seriously is a stupid fuck. I stand by my vote.
Hi. I'm Kokichi Ouma, and you're watching Disney Channel.

You can use he/him or they/them pronouns. Also, some people call me Kokichi, Koki, or Kok. You can use those names, too.


My Discord server
(yes, Heli, I have discord now.)
My favorite DR female
My favorite DR male

(No, I don't ship these two, before you ask. Kindly shut the fuck up.)
PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
User avatar
dolphina
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 812
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: The sea

Re: SFM79 Shia LaBeouf FM (12/21)

Postby KalegNar » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:39 pm

cob709 wrote:
dolphina wrote:well i think you all are stupid fucks

/vote cob

Why do you think we're "stupid fucks"? I feel like that's something Mafia would say to pressure us into being submissive so that you can control the Town.
I shall not have my opinions oppressed.
/vote dolphina


Retaliating to having a vote put on you by voting the person that voted you? Seems like an OMGUS to me.

unvote lethologica
vote cob709
Image
User avatar
KalegNar
Executioner
Executioner
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:46 pm

Re: SFM79 Shia LaBeouf FM (12/21)

Postby dolphina » Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:50 pm

KalegNar wrote:
cob709 wrote:
dolphina wrote:well i think you all are stupid fucks

/vote cob

Why do you think we're "stupid fucks"? I feel like that's something Mafia would say to pressure us into being submissive so that you can control the Town.
I shall not have my opinions oppressed.
/vote dolphina


Retaliating to having a vote put on you by voting the person that voted you? Seems like an OMGUS to me.

unvote lethologica
vote cob709

hey kaleg you have to use the "/" or your vote won't be counted
Hi. I'm Kokichi Ouma, and you're watching Disney Channel.

You can use he/him or they/them pronouns. Also, some people call me Kokichi, Koki, or Kok. You can use those names, too.


My Discord server
(yes, Heli, I have discord now.)
My favorite DR female
My favorite DR male

(No, I don't ship these two, before you ask. Kindly shut the fuck up.)
PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
User avatar
dolphina
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 812
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: The sea

Re: SFM79 Shia LaBeouf FM (12/21)

Postby Lethologica » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:34 pm

what the fuck did I start
User avatar
Lethologica
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:16 am

Re: SFM79 Shia LaBeouf FM (12/21)

Postby dolphina » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:15 pm

Lethologica wrote:what the fuck did I start

a bunch of sad people wanting to start an fm game playing the game in the sign-ups
Hi. I'm Kokichi Ouma, and you're watching Disney Channel.

You can use he/him or they/them pronouns. Also, some people call me Kokichi, Koki, or Kok. You can use those names, too.


My Discord server
(yes, Heli, I have discord now.)
My favorite DR female
My favorite DR male

(No, I don't ship these two, before you ask. Kindly shut the fuck up.)
PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
User avatar
dolphina
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 812
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: The sea

Re: SFM79 Shia LaBeouf FM (12/21)

Postby dolphina » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:17 pm

lemonader666 wrote:

don't be shy, give us a vc lemon
Hi. I'm Kokichi Ouma, and you're watching Disney Channel.

You can use he/him or they/them pronouns. Also, some people call me Kokichi, Koki, or Kok. You can use those names, too.


My Discord server
(yes, Heli, I have discord now.)
My favorite DR female
My favorite DR male

(No, I don't ship these two, before you ask. Kindly shut the fuck up.)
PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
User avatar
dolphina
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 812
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: The sea

Re: SFM79 Shia LaBeouf FM (12/21)

Postby hereisme » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:45 pm

polypies73 wrote:bruh

guess i'll join if it means it gets faster to stopping this.

though 21 players sounds like I'll not be making actual reads definitely.

/vote polypies

Will unvote once you actually join bud.
Pretty sus to not actually join, so you might wanna just do it.
Shia wants it.
Who's the Wolf - mystery game with hidden WW attribute
http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/vi ... 25&t=69984
User avatar
hereisme
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:23 am

Re: SFM79 Shia LaBeouf FM (12/21)

Postby EqsyLootz » Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:08 pm

hereisme wrote:
polypies73 wrote:bruh

guess i'll join if it means it gets faster to stopping this.

though 21 players sounds like I'll not be making actual reads definitely.

/vote polypies

Will unvote once you actually join bud.
Pretty sus to not actually join, so you might wanna just do it.
Shia wants it.


/vote Polypies

I like this logic im going to trust you throughout this game

oh wait..
Who Am I! What Do I Do? Where am I? Wait where did I Come from? All questions to be answered. Mysteries among us.

Spoiler: Forums Mafia Stats! Win 5 Loss 5 Broken/Draw 1
FM Stats!
Most Recent Town Game: VFM 66
Most Recent Scum Game: SFM 79

Hosted:
XX5 - Town Win!
SFM 70 - Mafia Win!
VFM 69 - Mafia Win!
User avatar
EqsyLootz
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:10 pm
Location: In my mom's basement...

Re: SFM79 Shia LaBeouf FM (12/21)

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:26 pm

Game Moderator Message: Please try to keep the signup thread to signups and relevant questions
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1005
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM79 Shia LaBeouf FM (12/21)

Postby cob709 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:30 pm

dolphina wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
cob709 wrote:
dolphina wrote:well i think you all are stupid fucks

/vote cob

Why do you think we're "stupid fucks"? I feel like that's something Mafia would say to pressure us into being submissive so that you can control the Town.
I shall not have my opinions oppressed.
/vote dolphina

I think you're stupid fucks because nolynch d1 is a bad decision, and nolynch in general.

Firstly, if you mislynch and target town d1, you can see who advocated the lynch the most and ask them to explain. If they slip up, you can go ahead and safely declare them as scum. You can use this lynch as evidence against people.

Secondly, if you manage to lynch scum d1, you can see who avoided the lynch and who seemed to jump on the lynch too easily. You can inspect reads centered around that person to help butterfly into the whole scumteam.

This effect can butterfly, so nolynching any day will prevent this effect and lead to more town deaths in the long run, because we have less evidence to create our reads off of and no indication on how that person will act when wagoning someone, because we have no wagons. How are we supposed to know how easily players will bus or not bus? How will they act when under pressure? How will they act when presented with incriminating evidence? We'll never know, because we fucking nolynched every day!

In conclusion, everyone who votes for nolynch seriously is a stupid fuck. I stand by my vote.

I see that your goal is to gain information by using lynches. It is indeed a valid strategy, and I usually also base my reads off lynches. However, advocating for someone's death based off of speculation can be easily misinterpreted as hostility, which leads to disorganization among the Town.
A wise man once said
wise man wrote:We are as strong as we are united, and as weak as we are divided


So although reliable evidence can indeed be produced by lynching, it also causes disagreement and conflict. We can avoid this unnecessary arguments by nolynching. I do see your point, but I disagree with it.

For now, your strategy is sound, so I won't try to pursue this any further.
/vote unvote

Spoiler: sorry chemist i already typed this up
thump
thump
<3
User avatar
cob709
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 716
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:44 am

Postby lemonader666 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:03 pm

Votecount ֆ̶̪̻̪̭͖̲̩̳̤̂͌͒͌͛̌͗̉̾̏ʋ̶̧̙̼̪̫͍̼̯̳̀̈́͑̉͂ͅʝ̶͈̠͖̳͔̊̓̆̓̇̊̈́ͅͅɨ̴͕̦͚̙̱̪̲͈͍̘̈́̍͠ɖ̷̘̑̾͌̽̄ӄ̵̠̮̱͊͝ռ̴͓̾ʄ̷̧̭̹̘̳̜̣̰̇͛̿̂̉́͘̕ɨ̴̜̼̝͎͓̔̇օ̸̺͕͛̅̎̄͠ .ɢ̶̛̱̳͙̭̱̲̦̣̀͂́͝ք̶̨̲̮̥̜̯͓̱͚̬͐͛ա̴̢̡͎̰̗̜̗̈͋̐̕ɖ̷̖̭̫̎̐̒́ʍ̷͕͈̱̼͉͎̊̄͛͊̽͘ֆ̷̡̜͙̣̹͈̱̗̣̽̉͑̇̏̚ͅʟ̸̛̟͉̬̬̦͕̙̔ą̴͔̪̈̄̂̈̅͗̓͜

cob709 | 2 | dolphina, KalegNar
polypies73 | 2 | hereisme, EqsyLootz
NoLynch | 1 | Lethologica

Majority is ϝ̸̧̨̡̣̪̥͉͉̀́͌̈́σ̶͖̲̗̱͓̻͖̥͕̈́̕ҽ̷͙̹̯͕͕̪͙̘͍̈́̂̔͗̕ʝ̸̩̰̲͕̙̩͍͖͋̓́̎͊̾̒͒̓͜ϙ̷̣̜̦͙̬̲̬͍̪͐̽̀̂̽͊͊̕ʅ̵͖̬̳̤̥͆͛͌̍̎̇ʂ̷̲̣́ȥ̶̡̹̤̙͍̖̑̈̆̀̈́̄͆̔̓͝
Image
Spoiler:
FM stats
User avatar
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 1672
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:24 pm
Location: Xan#9127

Re: SFM79 Shia LaBeouf FM (12/21)

Postby lemonader666 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:04 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Game Moderator Message: Please try to keep the signup thread to signups and relevant questions

This rule no longer applies to this thread.
Image
Spoiler:
FM stats
User avatar
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 1672
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:24 pm
Location: Xan#9127

Re: SFM79 Shia LaBeouf FM (12/21)

Postby cob709 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:48 pm

lemonader666 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Please try to keep the signup thread to signups and relevant questions

This rule no longer applies to this thread.

WOO HOO
thump
thump
<3
User avatar
cob709
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 716
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:44 am

Re: SFM79 Shia LaBeouf FM (12/21)

Postby cob709 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:51 pm

KalegNar wrote:
cob709 wrote:
dolphina wrote:well i think you all are stupid fucks

/vote cob

Why do you think we're "stupid fucks"? I feel like that's something Mafia would say to pressure us into being submissive so that you can control the Town.
I shall not have my opinions oppressed.
/vote dolphina


Retaliating to having a vote put on you by voting the person that voted you? Seems like an OMGUS to me.

unvote lethologica
vote cob709

Why would you consider an OMGUS vote suspicious? As long as it's supported by information, it's completely valid.
This feels like a sneaky way to move your vote off of letho.
/vote KaleNar
thump
thump
<3
User avatar
cob709
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 716
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:44 am

PreviousNext

Return to Signups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests