18C NFMNFM - 1 replacements needed

Games that currently are in the signup stage will be put here. If there are no signups at the moment, check back soon!

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: 18C NFMNFM (24/26)

Postby Phone0Ix » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:43 am

I had the discord of almost everybody. Sending the ppl I dont have Discord from a message now. If I did have your partner's Discord, they probably will reach out to you also because I told them to lol. But still sending msges incase they dont have your discord either.
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Re: 18C NFMNFM (25/26)

Postby Phone0Ix » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:30 am

One spot left and five accounts still need msging permissions -_-. Hopefully a mod will look into it soon! Sent Naru a msg earlier today will send one also to TurdPile
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
Phone0Ix

Re: 18C NFMNFM (25/26)

Postby fwogcarf » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:03 am

/backup
Spoiler: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M79vYZu-WIKrW0WQ0pCISBq66DeBfSir5T7RCuy0OWY/edit?usp=sharing
We are creators of our own future

We are supporters of forces against despair

We defend against the evils of the world

We are guardians, we are strong
fwogcarf
Retributionist
Retributionist

Re: 18C NFMNFM - FULL

Postby ryanyb » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:42 am

This is a reminder that attempting to play as both accounts in a hydra is a strict violation of the multi accounting rule
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby MrChuckleteeth » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:42 am

ryanyb wrote:This is a reminder that attempting to play as both accounts in a hydra is a strict violation of the multi accounting rule

:thinking:
NFM65 - Investigator Win
18B - Citizen Win
18C - Citizen Loss
VFM52 - Citizen Win
SFM60 - Traitor Win
18D - Potion Master Loss
VFM54 - Citizen Loss
CFM19 - Town Epic Gamer Loss
ToSFM3 - All Jester game.
NFM66 - Prankster Loss

Record:
4 - 5

RPG Test cause why not.
Spoiler:
MrChuckleteeth
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Descender » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:01 pm

MrChuckleteeth wrote:
ryanyb wrote:This is a reminder that attempting to play as both accounts in a hydra is a strict violation of the multi accounting rule

ok now this is spicy
I need the juice
Possibly known as TodaysStory
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby TheDebil » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:13 pm

Helicooler wrote:
MrChuckleteeth wrote:

ok now this is spicy
I need the juice

Spoiler: Orange juice is a liquid extract of the orange tree fruit, produced by squeezing oranges. It comes in several different varieties, including blood orange, navel oranges, valencia orange, clementine, and tangerine. As well as variations in oranges used, some varieties include differing amounts of juice vesicles, known as "pulp" in American English, and "(juicy) bits" in British English. These vesicles contain the juice of the orange and can be left in or removed during the manufacturing process. How juicy these vesicles are depend upon many factors, such as species, variety, and season. In American English, the beverage name is often abbreviated as "OJ".

Commercial orange juice with a long shelf life is made by pasteurizing the juice and removing the oxygen from it. This removes much of the taste, necessitating the later addition of a flavor pack, generally made from orange products. Additionally, some juice is further processed by drying and later rehydrating the juice, or by concentrating the juice and later adding water to the concentrate.

The health value of orange juice is debatable: it has a high concentration of vitamin C, but also a very high concentration of simple sugars, comparable to soft drinks.[1][2][3] As a result, some government nutritional advice has been adjusted to encourage substitution of orange juice with raw fruit, which is digested more slowly, and limit daily consumption.[4][5]
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner

Postby dota2reporter » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:14 pm

TheDebil wrote:
Helicooler wrote:
MrChuckleteeth wrote:

ok now this is spicy
I need the juice

Spoiler: Orange juice is a liquid extract of the orange tree fruit, produced by squeezing oranges. It comes in several different varieties, including blood orange, navel oranges, valencia orange, clementine, and tangerine. As well as variations in oranges used, some varieties include differing amounts of juice vesicles, known as "pulp" in American English, and "(juicy) bits" in British English. These vesicles contain the juice of the orange and can be left in or removed during the manufacturing process. How juicy these vesicles are depend upon many factors, such as species, variety, and season. In American English, the beverage name is often abbreviated as "OJ".

Commercial orange juice with a long shelf life is made by pasteurizing the juice and removing the oxygen from it. This removes much of the taste, necessitating the later addition of a flavor pack, generally made from orange products. Additionally, some juice is further processed by drying and later rehydrating the juice, or by concentrating the juice and later adding water to the concentrate.

The health value of orange juice is debatable: it has a high concentration of vitamin C, but also a very high concentration of simple sugars, comparable to soft drinks.[1][2][3] As a result, some government nutritional advice has been adjusted to encourage substitution of orange juice with raw fruit, which is digested more slowly, and limit daily consumption.[4][5]

ironic to hear this from someone who lacks vitamin c
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:40 pm

dota2reporter wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Helicooler wrote:
MrChuckleteeth wrote:

ok now this is spicy
I need the juice

ironic to hear this from someone who lacks vitamin c

Whenever did this become discovered?
Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby dota2reporter » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:41 pm

mafia29
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:47 pm

What. When?

Spoiler: Tell me dota! Spill the beans!
Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby dota2reporter » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:08 pm

GrumpyGoomba wrote:What. When?

Spoiler: Tell me dota! Spill the beans!

we were discussing not leaving the house much and i said i have vitamin d deficiency to which debil replied that he has vitamin c deficiency
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby Phone0Ix » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:13 am

One replacement is needed!

Contact me if you wanna play
Call me Phone Ig

Phone0Ix

Postby Phone0Ix » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:27 am

Phone0Ix wrote:One replacement is needed!

Contact me if you wanna play

The old one is filled. Need another however to replace OngesteldHert
Call me Phone Ig

Phone0Ix

Re: 18C NFMNFM - 1 replacement needed

Postby Phone0Ix » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:35 am

Rightodude also needs a replacement
Call me Phone Ig

Phone0Ix

Previous

Return to Signups