Develop the friends system more

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Develop the friends system more

Postby bloxtonz » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:06 pm

While I love the minimal friends system in ToS, this is one small change that's been on my mind (and probably other ToS players' minds too) for quite a while.

There should be a way to message friends while they're offline so they can see the message when they get back. As of now the only way to contact your friends on ToS is if they're online at the same time as you. There are quite a few friends I've made on here who aren't active anymore, and as of now there's like no way to contact them via ToS unless they're online.
bloxtonz

Re: Develop the friends system more

Postby MysticMismagius » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:18 pm

Agreed. Another suggestion I’d like to add is that it’d be cool if we could write little notes that appear when you hover over a friend’s username. Stuff like “Abigail from the Witch and Mafioso game” or “Sneaky Mayor”, that you can use to jog your memory of why you friended a person. I’ve added a lot of people to my friends list because I had a fun game with them, but then after a while I forget who the hell these people are because I remember the game and its players by their in-game name at the time, not their account name.
MysticMismagius
Consigliere
Consigliere

Postby ZacharyTt » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:25 pm

Agreed
ZacharyTt
ZacharyTt
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Transcender » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:42 am

friendchat in lobbies would be nice, as well as a button you can click to join their lobby/possibly spectate their game
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Postby bloxtonz » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:02 pm

Google wrote:friendchat in lobbies would be nice, as well as a button you can click to join their lobby/possibly spectate their game

Nah, this would be extremely annoying. The party system is good enough for playing with friends. I would honestly hate if people joined me in a lobby without me inviting them via a party lol
bloxtonz

Return to Suggestions