Guardian Angel role improvements

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Guardian Angel role improvements

Postby BorgOverlord001 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:27 am

I really love the Guardian Angel role and every time i'm Guardian Angel i either get Blackmailed or Poisoned (When Poisoner has Necronomicon it's even worse)

So my idea was to make the Guardian Angel immune to Blackmailing and Poisoning,
it is really annoying when you have to focus on other things (like calling for a Doctor or showing the town that you're Blackmailed) during the day gameplay instead of doing your utmost best to protect your target from either getting killed at night or getting lynched during the day.
It would also be nice to be able for a Guardian Angel to protect 3 times instead of just 2 times during the game

Quick summary

Guardian Angel:
1: Immune to poisoning
2: Immune to blackmail attempts
3: 1 extra protection/purge, instead of 2 protections/purges you will have 3 protections/purges
BorgOverlord001
Jester
Jester

Re: Guardian Angel role improvements

Postby kyuss420 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:11 am

I also love Guardian Angel, but, in VIP game mode, I think 3 protects is a guaranteed coven win, if your target is coven.

The thing with the immunity is that GA doesnt HAVE to be alive to win, and you can use your protects while youre dead. Ive gotten town to lynch me instead of my evil target many times, then protected them for 2 days until they won. As GA thats my job, winning as survivor is a GA loss, so Id prefer to be lynched instead of my charge.

A fun way to play GA is In VIP mode, where you can even side against your charges faction, and as long as the vip dies and your target is alive, you win :D

But if you really want a buff, maybe give him a vest or 2 if he turns survivor
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Return to Suggestions