Character Customization Improvements

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Character Customization Improvements

Postby 1rubberducky2 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:51 pm

Hi! I really enjoy TOS and I have over 250 games played, but I have a few suggestions for the customization options. First, every customization option should have a random option (maps, Lobby Icons, Death Animations, etc.) Secondly, Each of these different random options should have an option to disclude or include different skins, death animations, etc. This could be used to not include different skins like the default ones or other ones that you don't want to use. Thank you for reading my post and if you have any comments or feedback please give a reply!
1rubberducky2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Character Customization Improvements

Postby kyuss420 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:54 am

+1 although it does have a random option for everything. This has been suggested a lot. The devs like the idea but are busy working on unity to implement quality of life changes atm :(
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby popsiclees » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:52 pm

I searched this because I was about to suggest it. You should have the option to select "favorites" and then randomize favorites.
popsiclees
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby shapesifter13 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:39 pm

kyuss420 wrote:+1 although it does have a random option for everything. This has been suggested a lot. The devs like the idea but are busy working on unity to implement quality of life changes atm :(

^ Pretty much this. Its on our list of things to do, but Unity took priority, now we are in bug fix mode for Unity, then we will be in balance change mode, then releasing the new season of ranked, etc.
shapesifter13
Developer
Developer

Return to Suggestions