Suggestions for leavers

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Suggestions for leavers

Postby EnemyController » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:34 pm

We having to many people leaving night 1 with no worries about being punished for leaving early when they don’t get a role that don’t like. I feel like we need a scaling punishment so you have to wait to queue longer and longer the more they leave early within 24 hrs.
EnemyController
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Suggestions for leavers

Postby MysticMismagius » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:38 pm

EnemyController wrote:We having to many people leaving night 1 with no worries about being punished for leaving early when they don’t get a role that don’t like. I feel like we need a scaling punishment so you have to wait to queue longer and longer the more they leave early within 24 hrs.
When the next patch comes out they are making it so you always lose the max ELO for leaving while alive. This is about 30 (may change depending on rank), which is enough to deter people who care about their rank at all from leaving.

Still there should be a solution for people who don’t play Ranked, since the majority of games are not Ranked games.
MysticMismagius
Consigliere
Consigliere

Postby EnemyController » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:57 pm

Well that is good for ranked, sorry I should clarify I meant for non Ranked games (like rank practice).
EnemyController
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Gabrio » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:28 am

There is a leaver buster in progress normally but it will come probably after unity release
Hey, a signature really? you expect me to have one? no seriously just scroll down to the other replies or go to another post, no signature here, no need to continue reading, nothing here, no seriously, why are you still reading? i'm telling you, no signature, stop reading! STOP, ok, you really want one? really really? here goes nothing: NO! ok you can stop reading, i already told you there isn't anything here, don't continue, oh the character lim
Gabrio
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Djaouida » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:22 pm

Gabrio wrote:There is a leaver buster in progress normally but it will come probably after unity release

It will come with or after the unity release as shapesifter has said in the past.
(There is no signature)
Djaouida
Veteran
Veteran

Return to Suggestions