Couple of suggestions

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Couple of suggestions

Postby kooky112 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:16 pm

1. Survivors get the raw end of the deal at the end of the day. They get hung just for being a survivor claim. Maybe something similar to the mayor where survivor can hit the button and reveal as a survivor, or consequences like the jester, for instance those who vote a survivor guilty can't vote the next day.

2. My other suggestion is that psychic gets turned into a unique role. I've been in one too many practice ranked games with more than one psychic, which leads to town killing each other instead.
kooky112

Re: Couple of suggestions

Postby kyuss420 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:41 am

kooky112 wrote:1. Survivors get the raw end of the deal at the end of the day. They get hung just for being a survivor claim. Maybe something similar to the mayor where survivor can hit the button and reveal as a survivor, or consequences like the jester, for instance those who vote a survivor guilty can't vote the next day.

2. My other suggestion is that psychic gets turned into a unique role. I've been in one too many practice ranked games with more than one psychic, which leads to town killing each other instead.

1. So dont claim survivor? you want a button so you can click it day 1, then go afk for the game and win?

2. Psy can always lead to town killing each other, if people want to vote because a name appeared twice on an evil vision, or appeared on both evil visions (this doesnt guarentee that they are evil in any way) then you have a dumb town that will vote themselves eventually anyway
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Descender » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:54 pm

1.Oh yeah i think i killed you as mayor for D1S. As I said, just do AFI. No need for afk button for free win cause then peeps will start lynching the empty voters so they can have easier lynches
Possibly known as TodaysStory
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby kyuss420 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:50 am

Helicooler wrote:1.Oh yeah i think i killed you as mayor for D1S. As I said, just do AFI. No need for afk button for free win cause then peeps will start lynching the empty voters so they can have easier lynches

man, if you only saw how often i get lynched for pushing nuetral claims when town has no info....
me - ''Im crus dude, 2 non voting GAs and 4 maf, and you dont want to vote the non voters when we got no leads?''
town - '' only mafia lynch GAs''
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Return to Suggestions