NK buff

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

NK buff

Postby LaughingInsanity » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:08 am

I have a very good buff for NK roles. As we know, immunity message is the reason why NK's lose most of the time. We may let the NK roles know who attacked them at night. For example, it says "Giles Corey attacked you but your defense was too strong" This may scare the evils from outing the immune guy in DN as when NK is outed, NK will out his attacker as well.
LaughingInsanity
Spy
Spy

Re: NK buff

Postby Joacgroso » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:07 am

A better idea would be making all failed attacks give the same feedback, so maf won't know if their target was immune, healed or a witch.
Also, why should mafia be scared of exposing the NK if they are his enemies and can't win with him alive?
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby LaughingInsanity » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:08 am

Because the immune guy would know their attacker
LaughingInsanity
Spy
Spy

Postby Joacgroso » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:13 am

I get it, by why should mafia be prevented from exposing the NK, who is their enemy? It's like giving townies guilt for lynching a mafia member.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby Kombinator1991 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:04 am

Joacgroso wrote:A better idea would be making all failed attacks give the same feedback, so maf won't know if their target was immune, healed or a witch.
Also, why should mafia be scared of exposing the NK if they are his enemies and can't win with him alive?

This would work. At least NK could claim healed, and maf couldn't know, if he is a liar or not.
Kombinator1991
Transporter
Transporter

Postby wozearly » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:41 am

Making the immunity message less clear would help somewhat, but if Maf trip over a night immune who doesn't immmediately announce they were attacked and how they survived (i.e. A Town response), they know it's either NK, Witch or Exe. And if NE is known, they know it's 100% NK.

And it's not easy for NK to fake a legitimate reason for surviving a Mafia attack. Hence why so many fall to Spies.

That said, while I like the deviousness of allowing NK confirmed info on Mafia, especially as that'd give them a powerful strike to claim TI, mutually assured destruction isn't necessarily ideal for evils. The NK has no reason not to out the Mafia in their will if they die (helping Town even more), which won't do much for balance overall.
wozearly
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby Kombinator1991 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:23 am

wozearly wrote:Making the immunity message less clear would help somewhat, but if Maf trip over a night immune who doesn't immmediately announce they were attacked and how they survived (i.e. A Town response), they know it's either NK, Witch or Exe. And if NE is known, they know it's 100% NK.

And it's not easy for NK to fake a legitimate reason for surviving a Mafia attack. Hence why so many fall to Spies.

That said, while I like the deviousness of allowing NK confirmed info on Mafia, especially as that'd give them a powerful strike to claim TI, mutually assured destruction isn't necessarily ideal for evils. The NK has no reason not to out the Mafia in their will if they die (helping Town even more), which won't do much for balance overall.

Unless all RT out, and all TP dead it is. All he has to do is thank to doc.. Real doc. will not reveal itself to counter, and get a giant crosshair on his face. Not unless (s)he is sure, that there are no other tp. I would remove all messages. You attack target, and he lives. That is all. Witch would gain an extra attribute to see the attacker, if it's attacked. That way witch get an idea about an ally unless knows, that he is vig.'s target.
Kombinator1991
Transporter
Transporter

Postby kyuss420 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:39 am

wozearly wrote:

I find it amusing how many evils suddenly turn into ''town'' on the stand, spilling the beans on all the info they have
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Return to Suggestions