we need to have the option to add a jugg to custom games

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

we need to have the option to add a jugg to custom games

Postby Flare12332 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:00 pm

the jugg is the only role you cannot specify in a custom lobby we need to fix that
also I'd like an invest result for jugg as well
Favorite Roles: Jester and Jailor
Hated role: Vampire

suggestion to existing game modes tell you lover's role
vigilante mode fixes
Possible Rotating game mode improvement

other ideas add a jugg to custom games
Invest should have a reason

this player please don't post on my threads MafiaMenace and nobody reply to this jerk ether if I'm the OP
Flare12332
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:32 pm

Re: we need to have the option to add a jugg to custom games

Postby Flare12332 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:21 pm

this is a really big problem and absolutely needs to be fixed please support
Favorite Roles: Jester and Jailor
Hated role: Vampire

suggestion to existing game modes tell you lover's role
vigilante mode fixes
Possible Rotating game mode improvement

other ideas add a jugg to custom games
Invest should have a reason

this player please don't post on my threads MafiaMenace and nobody reply to this jerk ether if I'm the OP
Flare12332
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:32 pm

Re: we need to have the option to add a jugg to custom games

Postby MafiaMenace » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:38 pm

Maybe as an unconfirmed role that rolls through any or random neutral.
But not a certainty, because as Sterbens says, it's meant to be rare.
Image


Hosted FM Games:
  • VFM30 (Town Wins)
  • SFM45 (Town Wins)
  • VFM39 (Mafia Wins)
User avatar
MafiaMenace
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:53 pm
Location: Somewhere in the deep, dark, depths of Canada. (UTC -7)

Re: we need to have the option to add a jugg to custom games

Postby GoogleFeud » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:58 pm

MafiaMenace wrote:Maybe as an unconfirmed role that rolls through any or random neutral.
But not a certainty, because as Sterbens says, it's meant to be rare.


It's supposed to be a secret role, that's why it's rare. It's no longer a "secret" and the role's name and icon appear in the stats section. It should have the same chance of spawning as any other NK, we should be able to see it's rolecard(s) now, It should have an invest result now, and yes, we should be able to make rolelists with it in custom.
User avatar
GoogleFeud
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:09 am

Re: we need to have the option to add a jugg to custom games

Postby MafiaMenace » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:02 pm

GoogleFeud wrote:
MafiaMenace wrote:Maybe as an unconfirmed role that rolls through any or random neutral.
But not a certainty, because as Sterbens says, it's meant to be rare.


It's supposed to be a secret role, that's why it's rare. It's no longer a "secret" and the role's name and icon appear in the stats section. It should have the same chance of spawning as any other NK, we should be able to see it's rolecard(s) now, It should have an invest result now, and yes, we should be able to make rolelists with it in custom.

Well that takes out the fun of rolling jug.
Image


Hosted FM Games:
  • VFM30 (Town Wins)
  • SFM45 (Town Wins)
  • VFM39 (Mafia Wins)
User avatar
MafiaMenace
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:53 pm
Location: Somewhere in the deep, dark, depths of Canada. (UTC -7)

Re: we need to have the option to add a jugg to custom games

Postby Flare12332 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:26 pm

MafiaMenace wrote:
GoogleFeud wrote:
MafiaMenace wrote:Maybe as an unconfirmed role that rolls through any or random neutral.
But not a certainty, because as Sterbens says, it's meant to be rare.


It's supposed to be a secret role, that's why it's rare. It's no longer a "secret" and the role's name and icon appear in the stats section. It should have the same chance of spawning as any other NK, we should be able to see it's rolecard(s) now, It should have an invest result now, and yes, we should be able to make rolelists with it in custom.

Well that takes out the fun of rolling jug.

GET OFF MY THREADS MafiaMenace YOU ARE A SHITPOSTER!
Favorite Roles: Jester and Jailor
Hated role: Vampire

suggestion to existing game modes tell you lover's role
vigilante mode fixes
Possible Rotating game mode improvement

other ideas add a jugg to custom games
Invest should have a reason

this player please don't post on my threads MafiaMenace and nobody reply to this jerk ether if I'm the OP
Flare12332
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:32 pm

Re: we need to have the option to add a jugg to custom games

Postby MafiaMenace » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:27 pm

Flare12332 wrote:
MafiaMenace wrote:
GoogleFeud wrote:
MafiaMenace wrote:Maybe as an unconfirmed role that rolls through any or random neutral.
But not a certainty, because as Sterbens says, it's meant to be rare.


It's supposed to be a secret role, that's why it's rare. It's no longer a "secret" and the role's name and icon appear in the stats section. It should have the same chance of spawning as any other NK, we should be able to see it's rolecard(s) now, It should have an invest result now, and yes, we should be able to make rolelists with it in custom.

Well that takes out the fun of rolling jug.

GET OFF MY THREADS MafiaMenace YOU ARE A SHITPOSTER!

No I am not, tell me how I am.
Image


Hosted FM Games:
  • VFM30 (Town Wins)
  • SFM45 (Town Wins)
  • VFM39 (Mafia Wins)
User avatar
MafiaMenace
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:53 pm
Location: Somewhere in the deep, dark, depths of Canada. (UTC -7)

Re: we need to have the option to add a jugg to custom games

Postby Mathelete » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:04 am

Why is Jugg supposed to be rare? It's not like it's OP or anything. It lacks defense for the first 3 nights, so that alone makes it somewhat weak.
User avatar
Mathelete
Janitor
Janitor
 
Posts: 980
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:52 pm

Re: we need to have the option to add a jugg to custom games

Postby HereThereEverywhere » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:04 pm

I think having it rare doesn't really add anything, and not allowing it to be picked in Custom is just lame. It's not secret any more or anything, and there's no good reason for it to be rare. If it's too strong to be as common then it should just be nerfed, because we only look at the games a role is actually in to determine balance.
canadian joker says a lot aboot society

Riskka#1854
User avatar
HereThereEverywhere
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter
 
Posts: 4736
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:27 pm
Location: I am here

Re: we need to have the option to add a jugg to custom games

Postby MafiaMenace » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:14 am

HereThereEverywhere wrote:I think having it rare doesn't really add anything, and not allowing it to be picked in Custom is just lame. It's not secret any more or anything, and there's no good reason for it to be rare. If it's too strong to be as common then it should just be nerfed, because we only look at the games a role is actually in to determine balance.

It's no longer secret, but it is still a special role nonetheless.
If it comes as a certainty, it takes away the fun of actually rolling jug.
Image


Hosted FM Games:
  • VFM30 (Town Wins)
  • SFM45 (Town Wins)
  • VFM39 (Mafia Wins)
User avatar
MafiaMenace
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:53 pm
Location: Somewhere in the deep, dark, depths of Canada. (UTC -7)

Re: we need to have the option to add a jugg to custom games

Postby HereThereEverywhere » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:15 am

The fun shouldn't come from the fact that you actually rolled a rare role, it should be fun because it's a fun role.
canadian joker says a lot aboot society

Riskka#1854
User avatar
HereThereEverywhere
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter
 
Posts: 4736
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:27 pm
Location: I am here

Re: we need to have the option to add a jugg to custom games

Postby Soulshade55r » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:39 am

meh I don't mind that much me personally juggernaut was a fun and interesting role to play has and I would like to see it in more games.
\O.O/ \O.O/
User avatar
Soulshade55r
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 616
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:45 pm
Location: Uk

Re: we need to have the option to add a jugg to custom games

Postby Joacgroso » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:04 pm

Juggs are not secret anymore for forum users, but new players probably don't know them and might be intrigued about them. Anyway, I think that they should be able to spawn in custom. Or at least, players who already played as juggernaut should be able to buy juggernaut scrolls.
Sorry if I have spelling mistakes. English is not my main language.
I added a petition to my achievement rework!
Plese come and vote to support it!
If you have any suggestions related to achievements, please post them on my thread so we can suggest them together!
Also, support my suggestion about private lobbies!It would definitely increase the playerbase.
User avatar
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf
 
Posts: 3010
Joined: Mon May 02, 2016 6:21 pm
Location: Argentina

Re: we need to have the option to add a jugg to custom games

Postby Shilster » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:47 am

Joacgroso wrote:Juggs are not secret anymore for forum users, but new players probably don't know them and might be intrigued about them. Anyway, I think that they should be able to spawn in custom. Or at least, players who already played as juggernaut should be able to buy juggernaut scrolls.

I agree with the first one.

The second one: If people roll Jugg once, they'll buy more scrolls, reducing the chances of others rolling Jugg, making them not be able to buy Jugg scrolls, and the ones with Jugg scrolls will have a very high chance of rolling Jugg, and the cycle continues.
-




It matters not who you are, Death awaits you.

-
User avatar
Shilster
Werewolf
Werewolf
 
Posts: 3484
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:59 pm
Location: (GMT+7)

Re: we need to have the option to add a jugg to custom games

Postby Soulshade55r » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:43 am

You can get Juggernaut scrolls if you buy a bundle, not sure if you can do this anymore but that's how people got scrolls before.
\O.O/ \O.O/
User avatar
Soulshade55r
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 616
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:45 pm
Location: Uk

Re: we need to have the option to add a jugg to custom games

Postby Joacgroso » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:37 am

Can you get those scrolls if you buy the bundle without having the coven?
Sorry if I have spelling mistakes. English is not my main language.
I added a petition to my achievement rework!
Plese come and vote to support it!
If you have any suggestions related to achievements, please post them on my thread so we can suggest them together!
Also, support my suggestion about private lobbies!It would definitely increase the playerbase.
User avatar
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf
 
Posts: 3010
Joined: Mon May 02, 2016 6:21 pm
Location: Argentina

Re: we need to have the option to add a jugg to custom games

Postby MaskedPokerFace » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:40 pm

Devs have made a special hidden role concept but you stilll want this concept to remove.
User avatar
MaskedPokerFace
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 721
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:23 pm

Re: we need to have the option to add a jugg to custom games

Postby GoogleFeud » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:46 pm

Joacgroso wrote:Can you get those scrolls if you buy the bundle without having the coven?


Pretty sure you can't.
User avatar
GoogleFeud
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:09 am

Re: we need to have the option to add a jugg to custom games

Postby Mathelete » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:03 pm

Joacgroso wrote:Juggs are not secret anymore for forum users, but new players probably don't know them and might be intrigued about them. Anyway, I think that they should be able to spawn in custom. Or at least, players who already played as juggernaut should be able to buy juggernaut scrolls.

Why should it be a secret anyway? If any role should be secret, it’s plaguebearer/pestilence. What makes juggernaut so special?
User avatar
Mathelete
Janitor
Janitor
 
Posts: 980
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:52 pm

Re: we need to have the option to add a jugg to custom games

Postby Joacgroso » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:05 pm

Hm. Actually you're right, Pest would fit a lot better as the secret role, since it's more surprising. The thing that makes juggs special is that they were meant to be a secret role. They wanted to add a secret role and then they created juggs.
Sorry if I have spelling mistakes. English is not my main language.
I added a petition to my achievement rework!
Plese come and vote to support it!
If you have any suggestions related to achievements, please post them on my thread so we can suggest them together!
Also, support my suggestion about private lobbies!It would definitely increase the playerbase.
User avatar
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf
 
Posts: 3010
Joined: Mon May 02, 2016 6:21 pm
Location: Argentina

Re: we need to have the option to add a jugg to custom games

Postby Villagerlover » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:12 am

/Support



It's not a secret to anyone anymore.
Why not?
Wanna say somethin'? >B3
PM
User avatar
Villagerlover
Consigliere
Consigliere
 
Posts: 1292
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:59 pm
Location: Hang on I need to ask Google Maps

Re: we need to have the option to add a jugg to custom games

Postby MafiaMenace » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:16 am

Villagerlover wrote:/Support



It's not a secret to anyone anymore.
Why not?

yeah it is.
noobs
Image


Hosted FM Games:
  • VFM30 (Town Wins)
  • SFM45 (Town Wins)
  • VFM39 (Mafia Wins)
User avatar
MafiaMenace
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:53 pm
Location: Somewhere in the deep, dark, depths of Canada. (UTC -7)

Re: we need to have the option to add a jugg to custom games

Postby Villagerlover » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:20 am

MafiaMenace wrote:
Villagerlover wrote:/Support



It's not a secret to anyone anymore.
Why not?

yeah it is.
noobs


lol

Maybe we should just add the "Secret Role" slot to the rolelist, and only secret roles can spawn from it xddd
Wanna say somethin'? >B3
PM
User avatar
Villagerlover
Consigliere
Consigliere
 
Posts: 1292
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:59 pm
Location: Hang on I need to ask Google Maps

Re: we need to have the option to add a jugg to custom games

Postby MafiaMenace » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:31 am

Villagerlover wrote:
MafiaMenace wrote:
Villagerlover wrote:/Support



It's not a secret to anyone anymore.
Why not?

yeah it is.
noobs


lol

Maybe we should just add the "Secret Role" slot to the rolelist, and only secret roles can spawn from it xddd

We can't just make this game appeal to already playing players. :/
Newcomers might have no clue wtf the jug is.
Image


Hosted FM Games:
  • VFM30 (Town Wins)
  • SFM45 (Town Wins)
  • VFM39 (Mafia Wins)
User avatar
MafiaMenace
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:53 pm
Location: Somewhere in the deep, dark, depths of Canada. (UTC -7)

Re: we need to have the option to add a jugg to custom games

Postby HereThereEverywhere » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:45 am

And they'll figure it out easily from people telling them.

Or from the wiki.

Or from the forums.

It's a secret to them, just like Serial Killer is a secret to them. It's not a secret. They just don't know about it until they learn, which will most likely happen quickly, especially if they actually own Coven where it matters. You can't keep something a secret if a large portion of people know about it and are willing to talk about it, the information is incredibly easy to find, and people have means to access both of these. It's just not a secret, and trying to keep it one is stupid, it clearly doesn't work.
canadian joker says a lot aboot society

Riskka#1854
User avatar
HereThereEverywhere
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter
 
Posts: 4736
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:27 pm
Location: I am here

Next

Return to Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests