Genders

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Genders

Postby Blooky7 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:55 pm

You should please add a new section into customisation options were you can choose your gender, because it is annoying that my favourite skin (Uriel) is female and i am male. :angel:
Blooky7

Re: Genders

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:05 pm

While it would be nice, Uriel is meant to be female. If you want to be a male, then select a skin that it male. (For the time being.)
I am an Administrator for BlankMediaGames, however I cannot reset your password, change your email, etc.
Please email the Developers below to open a ticket and have them assist you;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Image . Image
Image | Image
(I do not handle open appeals outside of the Appeals forum. This includes via PMs, Discord Messages, and the like. Please do not contact me about your appeal.)
LevinSnakesRise
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Genders

Postby Joacgroso » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:59 pm

I think that this is a good idea, and probably it's easy to program, right? Also, Uriel doesn't seem like a female skin. Maybe he bought the skin thinking that it was a male skin and then had an unpleasant surprise.
I support his idea.
Sorry if I have spelling mistakes. English is not my main language.
I added a petition to my achievement rework!
Plese come and vote to support it!
If you have any suggestions related to achievements, please post them on my thread so we can suggest them together!
Also, support my suggestion about private lobbies!It would definitely increase the playerbase.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Return to Suggestions