Stats to track!

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Re: Stats to track!

Postby KnotCrazy » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:34 am

Retterime wrote:
fastrayd wrote:Here are some numbers for your statistics. I have played 469 games between casual and ranked. I just hit diamond elo in ranked.

This is not bragging, this is simply showing that the elo system is grindable. It is highly unlikely that I am some "great natural" player. In fact I get criticism otherwise, especially when I lose as jailor. For more information on that check out Shadowbeatz game at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhYg5On_0nQ&t=2s . I was the jailor in that game. Check out the feedback in his footage and in the comments from other people. They're not all completely offbase.

less than 500 games can get you to diamond elo, from never playing any social deduction games at all.

And may I ask, how is this a statistic you would like the game to track?

Im not trying to flex or anything but 500 games to diamon isnt as impressive as you think. I have never played a social deduction game before TOS and have been playing the game on and off for idk how many years (I started played a year before spies could no longer see whispers and sheriffs no longer found MAF or SK)

I have 337 wins (smth close to that) and have 2100 ELO

again I am not trying to brag I just thought that the average player would climb that much based on an unbalanced game (thats a different issue though)
I find that I win about 1/3 of my maf games and surprisingly 1/3 of my NK games while winning 5/8 of my town games
These are approximations but the real numbers are close to there. People always complain about playing as NK especially Arso but I find them easier and more fun to play than maf. Maybe it is just the way I play (Not greedily, arso dousing jailor every night for LO visit etc.) But not having to rely on 3 other players is easier.
I dont know if these are super good stats but I believe they are
KnotCrazy

Re: Stats to track!

Postby ShylokVakarian » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:37 pm

Amount of money spent on the game
Amount of time wasted on the forums
Amount of time wasted in the menu
Amount of time wasted queuing for a game of Coven
Amount of time wasted queuing for Ranked
Amount of time wasted queuing for Coven Ranked
Number of times you've caused chaos as the Transporter (ie, how many times you've transported people)(#NerfTransporter)
Number of times you swore (Swearing leaderboards, please! :P)
Number of times someone left a lobby and aborted the countdown (or left immediately after someone has done so, like within 3 seconds)
Number of times someone left a lobby just before the countdown was about to reach zero
Number of times you spoke a few seconds before someone disconnected from the lobby (ie, how many players you scared off in the lobby)
ShylokVakarian
Benefactor
Benefactor

Previous

Return to Suggestions