The role abilities panel

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

The role abilities panel

Postby mouthyexpert » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:35 pm

"Read me your role's abilities."

I'm sure we've all been in a round where this has been requested of someone whose role was in doubt. It makes sense, logically; I doubt too many people can remember the exact wording of every role in the game. But I just find the whole practice metagamey as hell, and I'd be happy to see something done about it.

So, the suggestion is this: add an in-game role list in which roles can be clicked on to see their abilities the same way as the panel that explains your current role, so that anyone can look at any role at any time.
mouthyexpert
Spy
Spy

Re: The role abilities panel

Postby iggyvolz » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:39 pm

Greatest failures/shitshows:
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby To101m » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:55 pm

I read somewhere on these forums (don't know where) but the whole "What is your abilities?' is actually considered cheating.
Whenever a jailor asks me to tell abilities or attributes, i tell them this and I usually get executed (of course)
However, to teach the jailor a lesson, I write in my will how the jailor is actually cheating, and that usually gets it through to ppl about how it is considered cheating.
I wish i had an avatar :(

Spoiler: You will find me in-game as some random female game character or as my original name unblank
To101m
Transporter
Transporter

Postby TurdPile » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:53 pm

To101m wrote:I read somewhere on these forums (don't know where) but the whole "What is your abilities?' is actually considered cheating.
Whenever a jailor asks me to tell abilities or attributes, i tell them this and I usually get executed (of course)
However, to teach the jailor a lesson, I write in my will how the jailor is actually cheating, and that usually gets it through to ppl about how it is considered cheating.

Not cheating. Just opinions of people that think it should be.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Postby To101m » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:10 pm

TurdPile wrote:
To101m wrote:I read somewhere on these forums (don't know where) but the whole "What is your abilities?' is actually considered cheating.

Not cheating. Just opinions of people that think it should be.

Really? okay then....
For some reason the jailors who ask for attributes etc. are when I'm a town member, so they have a fun time ;)
Never when I'm mafia or neutral for some reason. (hooray?)
To101m
Transporter
Transporter

Return to Suggestions