Things the Dead can Do

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Things the Dead can Do

Postby TrustyGun » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:45 pm

Betting

If you died N1 or N2, you can bet on an alignment with Town Points. If that alignment wins, you get double the money, and if they lose, you lose the money.

Possessing Pets

If you are dead, you can choose to possess a pet. The owner will be notified, with this message: "As you wake up, you notice your pet looks off a bit." If you attempt to talk, it would just come out as something like this:

[Player's Name]'s Kickstarter Fairy: *Flap, Flap!*

[Player's Name]'s Snowman: *Twinkle!*

Spectating

You can choose to spectate the game. If you do this, you can see anyone's Last Will and Death Note, what they do at night (And for Jailor, see what they choose during the day.), and what they say. However, you can not be revived, talk with medium, or even become a normal dead person again. Like the pet, the whole town will be notified of this: "While doing your jobs, you feel like you are being watched by an outside force!"

And something I'm on the fence about is filling in. If the person a retributionists is reviving has left, a dead person can volunteer to "fill in" for them. They know everything their role said and did, and their Last Wills and Death Notes. Once again, the entire town will be notified of this: "X was revived by a Retributionist, however his eyes look a bit like Y's." But then, if a role who knew a lot before dieing filled in... Maybe only allow the roles who can't get info on their own, like Amnesiac (Before deciding), Survivor, Witch, Serial Killer, Arso, etc?
Nerds!
TrustyGun
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Re: Things the Dead can Do

Postby DogKio » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:54 pm

TrustyGun wrote:Betting

Possessing Pets

If you are dead, you can choose to possess a pet. The owner will be notified, with this message: "As you wake up, you notice your pet looks off a bit." If you attempt to talk, it would just come out as something like this:

[Player's Name]'s Kickstarter Fairy: *Flap, Flap!*

[Player's Name]'s Snowman: *Twinkle!*

Omg possessing pets <3

My life would be complete *o*
Old Siggy; Keeping it for old times sake <3
Spoiler: Image
DogKio
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Feallike » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:09 am

I don't really underestand spectating but possessing a pet and betting.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Favorite roles: Serial killer, Veteran, and Jailor

Username Eren Jeager, Johan Leibert
Feallike
Lookout
Lookout

Postby iggyvolz » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:16 am

Spectating seems a bit overpowered, but possessing a pet and causing mischief would be REALLY funny!
Greatest failures/shitshows:
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby TrustyGun » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:52 am

Feallike wrote:I don't really underestand spectating

You can pratically see the entire game. The thing is, you can not talk to medium, or be revived, or even talk to the dead.
Nerds!
TrustyGun
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby UltimaNecros » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:50 am

but while spectating feel free to use external communications to tell your friends absolutely everything that are still alive so they win automatically.

in theory its a good idea but heres how i see the game going down.
n1: friend a and friend b have a killer among them. the killer kills the non-killer who becomes a spectator and then uses external comms to tell the remaining friend everything.
d2: Friend a: Guys X ,y,and z are mafia , w is the witch and U is the arsonist and V is the serial killer, GG
Please feel free to check my role ideas and comment on them.
My role Ideas

Names I Use
Spoiler: Nuck chorris, Newb, ChesterTheJester
UltimaNecros
Witch
Witch

Return to Suggestions