Ranking and matchmaking.

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Ranking and matchmaking.

Postby spector17 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:31 pm

I consider myself a season veteran. I have won over 100 games, and have played many more. I am kinda tired of games with with either new or stupid players. Simple things such as reading wills, putting your name in a will, or people claiming a role that doesn't exist. I am sure that I was just as unskillful when I first started; however, I have played a learned. I would love to play with more advanced players. Is there any way to set that up. Perhaps a ranking and matchmaking system?
spector17
Jester
Jester

Re: Ranking and matchmaking.

Postby TurdPile » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:40 pm

Competitive gamemode is planned for the future, using both ELO and randomizing queues so you can't party (prevent cheating).
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Re: Ranking and matchmaking.

Postby spector17 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:00 pm

That sounds awesome! Could I put in a request to make that a priority (after the reporting feature)? Of the few people I have introduced to this game, most have quit due to the general lack of maturity and lack of simple basic tactics. Both elements that could easily be achieved with current game mechanics (obviously minus reporting and matchmaking).
spector17
Jester
Jester

Return to Suggestions