Vampire Hunt

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Vampire Hunt

Postby Doobledore » Fri May 30, 2014 1:40 am

Hello All. I am new here to the forum, although I've been playing ToS a lot. I believe that since the players like "themed" games, we should add it for them. I don't know of many you can add, but I have an idea for one. It's called the Vampire hunt.

The Vampire Hunt consists of 15 roles. 10 Default roles, and 5 New Roles. (Created by yours truly)
The roles are:
Spoiler: -
-Mayor
-Sheriff
-Sheriff's Deputy*
-Jailor
-Retributionist
-Vampire*
-Vampire Lord*
-Vampire Thrall*
-Vampire Hunter*
-Vampire Hunter*
-Witch Doctor*
-BodyGuard
-Random Town Support
-Random Town Protective
-Random Town Support

New Roles:
Spoiler: Sheriff's Deputy: Can interrogate 2 people (Can be changed), evidence goes to Sheriff. If Sheriff dies, turns into Sheriff.
Goal: Lynch all evildoers at any costs.

Vampire: Kills a person each night.
Goal: Kill everyone that opposes you.

Vampire Lord: Turn one person into a Vampire Thrall. After doing so, you can control what the Thrall does. (Varies on character's role)
Goal: Kill everyone that opposes you.

Vampire Thrall: Be controlled by Vampire Lord. Cannot speak to people during discussion. Only during Jail and Trial.
Goal: Save yourself.

Vampire Hunter: Kill one person each night for 3 nights. If innocent is killed, the Vampire hunter will no longer be able to kill.
Goal: Kill all Vampires.

Witch Doctor: Heal a Vampire Thrall. If vampire thrall is cured, they will revert to original role, and be in full control.
Goal: Lynch every evildoer.

Tell me what you think. It sounds a bit corny, and it may be hard to code, but I'd like to see this some day. It'd be pretty awesome to play.
Doobledore
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Re: Vampire Hunt

Postby EyeopenerLooking » Fri May 30, 2014 7:22 am

Maybe make the Vampire Lord like GF and make Vampire like Mafioso. Vampire Lord can pick up to 3 people to turn in Vampire Thralls using the Vampire. Each Vampire Thrall can choose to be come a full Vampire after killing a person. If they don't they die a day after they have been turned.

Vampire Hunter is good.

Witch Doctor is good.

Look at my roles and put your ideas there about them.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3219#p26132
I am The Time Keeper,my robes smell of the Loneliness of TIME,my eyes have seen the LOVE and HATE all have for each other,and I am bound to open your eyes in TIME.*pulls out a small clock and disappears*
EyeopenerLooking
Spy
Spy

Re: Vampire Hunt

Postby TheThief » Fri May 30, 2014 4:11 pm

Vampire and Hunter is going to be in the game when it is fully released. They are different from yours.
A gay man who appreciates the artistic value in innuendos and bad jokes.
TheThief
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
[Forum Mafia II] Winner

Return to Suggestions