Two new ideas for the game.

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Two new ideas for the game.

Postby RobbStark » Thu May 29, 2014 4:22 am

I think you should remove the vote to repick the host because it's very unfair that if you make a custom game you would like to play and some people don't like it then you get repicked. I think it should that if the host is afk then they should get automatically repicked after a certain amount of time if they do not do anything but there shouldn't be a repick system because I have been repicked so many times because I wanted to make a game that is actually custom not something exactly like the classic gamemode.

My other idea is when we invite friends to a game we have to option to host our own game and choose the roles and other people can join us. So basically what I am saying is we need a option of whether we want to host the game or we want to join somebodies game. (if that makes sense)

My favorite Roles are Investigator, Executioner, Witch, Consigliere. and Transporter
RobbStark
Lookout
Lookout

Re: Two new ideas for the game.

Postby Sturps » Thu May 29, 2014 4:56 am

This post would probably be best suited for the Suggestions forum, where the admins can see it easier. Just something to keep in mind for later. :)\

Also, I think these ideas have already been suggested and will be implemented soon. Don't quote me on that, though.

#POSSIBILITIES PTSD Survivor.
Please wow with caution and at your own risk.
May or may not be insane.
Batteries not included.

Highest Overwatch SR: 3975 (S5)

Spoiler: ~~~ thE poSsIbiliTies aRe coMpLex ~~~
Sturps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Re: Two new ideas for the game.

Postby RobbStark » Thu May 29, 2014 8:36 am

I noticed there was a suggestions forum after I posted this sorry about that, next time I will post it in there. :)

My favorite Roles are Investigator, Executioner, Witch, Consigliere. and Transporter
RobbStark
Lookout
Lookout

Return to Suggestions