Neutral/Mischief alignment

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Neutral/Mischief alignment

Postby TheThief » Fri May 16, 2014 8:04 pm

I know what you guys are saying right now... (Why should there be a neutral/mischief alignment, there would be nobody to put in there?)

Jester and executioner is two of the obvious mischief alignment members.

I will tell you what it takes to be in the mischief alignment:

-They must have a unique goal. (Jester needs to get lynched. Executioner needs to lynch their target.)
-They must cause some kind of mayhem. (Jester randomly blaming people to lynch them to get lynched themselves.)
-They can win with everyone that interferes with their goal. (Not getting lynch for jester, so they cannot win. The executioner's target have to be lynched for executioner to win.)
-They complete their goal while alive to win! (Jester's killing someone is not in their goal, so do not tell me about it. I have to say nothing about the executioner.)
-They can be good or bad, depending on the player. (The jester can try to target mafia, while the exec can take a useless town role's place if they were lynched.)

At least add it to forum mafia next time because you can put that in place of jester and exec. You can put Mischief and that would take less time to type. (I hope this is not against the rules, but I will take this off if I need to.)

Current Suggestions with Mischief Alignment:
-Thief (Mine): viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2704&p=18409#p18409
-Charmer (Mine): viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2783

You can use the Mischief alignment if you guys want. I think that would be cool if I could add more. Just say the word and I will help you by putting it on the board of mischief... :lol: I hope to see some mischievous roles to be made by the fans!
A gay man who appreciates the artistic value in innuendos and bad jokes.
TheThief
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
[Forum Mafia II] Winner

Re: Neutral/Mischief alignment

Postby Dwern » Fri May 16, 2014 9:55 pm

I like the overall concept a lot.
Benign means someone who is harmless. By google's definition, "adjective, gentle and kind."
So basically both Jester and Executioner are harmless. And also, not to mention, both survivor and amnesiac have also been rightly added to this category, since both are harmless.
But the Jester and Executioner are different, as they often do cause confusion and a little harm [more of the former]. So mischief is the perfect category for them.
However...

TheThief wrote:-They complete their goal while alive to win!

This confused me since jester needs to get lynched to win. Mind explaining that? :)
I generally go by "Dwern" in games too. So say Hi if you see me ^_^

Dwern
Medium
Medium

Re: Neutral/Mischief alignment

Postby TheThief » Fri May 16, 2014 10:31 pm

Dwern wrote:I like the overall concept a lot.
Benign means someone who is harmless. By google's definition, "adjective, gentle and kind."
So basically both Jester and Executioner are harmless. And also, not to mention, both survivor and amnesiac have also been rightly added to this category, since both are harmless.
But the Jester and Executioner are different, as they often do cause confusion and a little harm [more of the former]. So mischief is the perfect category for them.
However...

TheThief wrote:-They complete their goal while alive to win!

This confused me since jester needs to get lynched to win. Mind explaining that? :)

Right there. They are alive until they die from the lynch. They complete their goal the second that there are more guilty than innocent when the voting occurs. That second is when they complete their goal. They are still alive when that happens, so they do still count as a mischief when they do that.
A gay man who appreciates the artistic value in innuendos and bad jokes.
TheThief
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
[Forum Mafia II] Winner

Return to Suggestions