Just watched a cheater

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Just watched a cheater

Postby Tormental » Fri May 09, 2014 2:46 pm

Just watched a really poor SK win because two other players were AFK. At the end, he killed one and the other quit after being silent the entire game. No one could get the votes to hang him for several nights because of the AFK people who never did anything, but stayed connected for the round.

I believe this was someone with two other windows open.

Solution: Kick people who don't talk, select anyone, vote, etc. over the course of two or three nights.
Tormental
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Just watched a cheater

Postby Tormental » Fri May 09, 2014 3:17 pm

Edit: I misread that as you saying he couldn't have cheated. But I wanted to save the below anicdote. 15 min seems like a long time, would prefer 2-3 nights of no activity. You should talk or click in that time, realistically.

----

Nah, too suspicious for him to kill one AFK and have other AFK log off at the point where it wins for him.

The next round after that, a real jerk (profanity, insults, etc.) outed his Mafia immediately, then went on to win anyway because the lynches went his way every time. Last two people were him and an AFKer who voted up a live player.

Same guy again.
Tormental
Veteran
Veteran

Postby tk327 » Fri May 09, 2014 3:28 pm

I dont even see while would anyone want to 'cheat' in this game. 0 reward or whatsover.
tk327
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Tormental » Fri May 09, 2014 3:33 pm

When you factor in someone trolling everyone in the entire game, the 'reward', I guess, is just controlling it and making it all about you? Dunno.
Tormental
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Tormental » Sat May 10, 2014 11:37 pm

Ignored a Troll in Ghost Chat, so he started back up talking to be as his living character.
Tormental
Veteran
Veteran

Postby iggyvolz » Sun May 11, 2014 11:53 am

Use /ignore (player name or number). Works like a charm.
Greatest failures/shitshows:
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby Tormental » Sun May 11, 2014 8:04 pm

Yeah I just said I ignored them. Then they used another character to get around it.

Doesn't keep them from having all the votes they can get by logging multiple characters in, though.
Tormental
Veteran
Veteran

Return to Suggestions