Investigator Results List Overhaul v3.0

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Should this be added to the game? Vote yes to support.

Yes, this should be added to the game.
373
82%
Yes, this should be added to the game.
84
18%
 
Total votes : 457

Re: Investigator Results List Overhaul - Petition

Postby orangeandblack5 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:34 pm

cmitc1 wrote:
orangeandblack5 wrote:Okay, no offense to anybody (because literally EVERYBODY does it), but why is it impossible for people to add the "5" at the end of "orangeandblack"?

Burgy (all glory and praise be upon him) even did it with my signature before I asked him to add the 5.

So, why does everybody just leave that out?



does it annoy you? If it does, ill add that 5 ;)

It kind of does tbh, but I'd never start anything over it (unless it's Purple or Thorpe).
Image
Spoiler:
SwampRabbit wrote:your idea is that no town should ever be able to confirm themselves as town.

that is the dumbest idea I think I have heard.

ElderSivart wrote:I'm confused as to why BMG made a UI for Pirate and not Hypnotist.

Sarah Thorpe wrote:Role Ideas is great for masochists.
User avatar
orangeandblack5
Halloween 2017 Winner
Halloween 2017 Winner
 
Posts: 5696
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:24 pm
Location: University of Michigan

Re: Investigator Results List Overhaul - Petition

Postby PurpleSidewalk1 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:40 pm

orangeandblack5 wrote:
cmitc1 wrote:
orangeandblack5 wrote:Okay, no offense to anybody (because literally EVERYBODY does it), but why is it impossible for people to add the "5" at the end of "orangeandblack"?

Burgy (all glory and praise be upon him) even did it with my signature before I asked him to add the 5.

So, why does everybody just leave that out?



does it annoy you? If it does, ill add that 5 ;)

It kind of does tbh, but I'd never start anything over it (unless it's Purple or Thorpe).

YOU WANNA START SOMETHING?
Elastoid vs chittownmvp01 is TvS.
User avatar
PurpleSidewalk1
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 1122
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:15 pm
Location: Canada MT (UTC-6)

Re: Investigator Results List Overhaul - Petition

Postby orangeandblack5 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:43 pm

I DID

REMEMBER THE SKYPE M8
Image
Spoiler:
SwampRabbit wrote:your idea is that no town should ever be able to confirm themselves as town.

that is the dumbest idea I think I have heard.

ElderSivart wrote:I'm confused as to why BMG made a UI for Pirate and not Hypnotist.

Sarah Thorpe wrote:Role Ideas is great for masochists.
User avatar
orangeandblack5
Halloween 2017 Winner
Halloween 2017 Winner
 
Posts: 5696
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:24 pm
Location: University of Michigan

Re: Investigator Results List Overhaul - Petition

Postby Flamingkamikaze » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:15 pm

I remember thinking that retri/witch was horrible at first. But then I realized that a witch can buy themselves a day or two by claiming witched while not doing anything. Not the best, but passable. It's better than ret being paired up with a member of the mafia.
Beware! doggos abound within this spoiler
Spoiler:




More coming soon
User avatar
Flamingkamikaze
Arsonist
Arsonist
 
Posts: 2537
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:23 pm
Location: Looking for Frida Sofía

Re: Investigator Results List Overhaul - Petition

Postby orangeandblack5 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:29 pm

Flamingkamikaze wrote:I remember thinking that retri/witch was horrible at first. But then I realized that a witch can buy themselves a day or two by claiming witched while not doing anything. Not the best, but passable. It's better than ret being paired up with a member of the mafia.

Plus Vampire Hunter, and it's not that bad.

Of course VH is an unknown, but still...
Image
Spoiler:
SwampRabbit wrote:your idea is that no town should ever be able to confirm themselves as town.

that is the dumbest idea I think I have heard.

ElderSivart wrote:I'm confused as to why BMG made a UI for Pirate and not Hypnotist.

Sarah Thorpe wrote:Role Ideas is great for masochists.
User avatar
orangeandblack5
Halloween 2017 Winner
Halloween 2017 Winner
 
Posts: 5696
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:24 pm
Location: University of Michigan

Re: Investigator Results List Overhaul - Petition

Postby Jfire » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:31 pm

orangeandblack5 wrote:
Flamingkamikaze wrote:I remember thinking that retri/witch was horrible at first. But then I realized that a witch can buy themselves a day or two by claiming witched while not doing anything. Not the best, but passable. It's better than ret being paired up with a member of the mafia.

Plus Vampire Hunter, and it's not that bad.

Of course VH is an unknown, but still...


Vamps are gonna ruin the game
Image

Current IGN: Plush

EpicMafia Loser
User avatar
Jfire
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 798
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:27 pm
Location: in ur mum

Re: Investigator Results List Overhaul - Petition

Postby orangeandblack5 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:38 pm

Jfire wrote:
orangeandblack5 wrote:
Flamingkamikaze wrote:I remember thinking that retri/witch was horrible at first. But then I realized that a witch can buy themselves a day or two by claiming witched while not doing anything. Not the best, but passable. It's better than ret being paired up with a member of the mafia.

Plus Vampire Hunter, and it's not that bad.

Of course VH is an unknown, but still...


Vamps are gonna ruin the game

Unless their core concept is changed QUICKLY. That's the only thing that can save it.
Image
Spoiler:
SwampRabbit wrote:your idea is that no town should ever be able to confirm themselves as town.

that is the dumbest idea I think I have heard.

ElderSivart wrote:I'm confused as to why BMG made a UI for Pirate and not Hypnotist.

Sarah Thorpe wrote:Role Ideas is great for masochists.
User avatar
orangeandblack5
Halloween 2017 Winner
Halloween 2017 Winner
 
Posts: 5696
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:24 pm
Location: University of Michigan

Re: Investigator Results List Overhaul - Petition

Postby orangeandblack5 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:36 pm

AssassinOfDoom wrote:
Jfire wrote:Vamps are gonna ruin the game


The Devs hasn't even revealed any info about the Vampires and Vampire Hunters, so there is no point in judging things where you are not 100% sure of.

Therefore:
Spoiler: Image


Please judge the Vampires and Hunters AFTER they are released.

Ah, but THEY HAVE!

Read the Kickstarter goals detailing how the roles will work. Unless those concepts are changed BEFORE a public reveal, this whole thing is going to become VERY ugly.
Image
Spoiler:
SwampRabbit wrote:your idea is that no town should ever be able to confirm themselves as town.

that is the dumbest idea I think I have heard.

ElderSivart wrote:I'm confused as to why BMG made a UI for Pirate and not Hypnotist.

Sarah Thorpe wrote:Role Ideas is great for masochists.
User avatar
orangeandblack5
Halloween 2017 Winner
Halloween 2017 Winner
 
Posts: 5696
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:24 pm
Location: University of Michigan

Re: Investigator Results List Overhaul - Petition

Postby Ryax75 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:37 pm

If you want, I've made a quick thing to put in your signature.

Image

I'm really hoping this gets added.
感激のメッセージ
User avatar
Ryax75
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 711
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:18 pm
Location: Heaven's Reach

Re: Investigator Results List Overhaul - Petition

Postby Flamingkamikaze » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:43 pm

Ryax75 wrote:If you want, I've made a quick thing to put in your signature.

Image

I'm really hoping this gets added.

Why is it in your sig?
Beware! doggos abound within this spoiler
Spoiler:




More coming soon
User avatar
Flamingkamikaze
Arsonist
Arsonist
 
Posts: 2537
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:23 pm
Location: Looking for Frida Sofía

Re: Investigator Results List Overhaul - Petition

Postby Ryax75 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:46 pm

Flamingkamikaze wrote:
Ryax75 wrote:If you want, I've made a quick thing to put in your signature.

Image

I'm really hoping this gets added.

Why is it in your sig?

Well

Because that's where it's supposed to go

I mean

It's a signature image for a reason
Also because I want the attention
I actually just want this to be added
感激のメッセージ
User avatar
Ryax75
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 711
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:18 pm
Location: Heaven's Reach

Re: Investigator Results List Overhaul - Petition

Postby orangeandblack5 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:52 pm

Wow...

I'm surprised that somebody was that dedicated...

Since you've given me the idea, I'll probably make my own. However, thank you very much for making that! It's a cool idea, and I like it a lot.

I'll use it until I make my own (that could be a while, or not, who knows).

Thank you very much Ryax! I take back every mean thought I've had about you due to re-setting the anime count. :D
Image
Spoiler:
SwampRabbit wrote:your idea is that no town should ever be able to confirm themselves as town.

that is the dumbest idea I think I have heard.

ElderSivart wrote:I'm confused as to why BMG made a UI for Pirate and not Hypnotist.

Sarah Thorpe wrote:Role Ideas is great for masochists.
User avatar
orangeandblack5
Halloween 2017 Winner
Halloween 2017 Winner
 
Posts: 5696
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:24 pm
Location: University of Michigan

Re: Investigator Results List Overhaul - Petition

Postby Ryax75 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:43 pm

orangeandblack5 wrote:Wow...

I'm surprised that somebody was that dedicated...

Since you've given me the idea, I'll probably make my own. However, thank you very much for making that! It's a cool idea, and I like it a lot.

I'll use it until I make my own (that could be a while, or not, who knows).

Thank you very much Ryax! I take back every mean thought I've had about you due to re-setting the anime count. :D

Yay

I'll be honest though, it was really simple to make. I just used an online signature maker.
感激のメッセージ
User avatar
Ryax75
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 711
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:18 pm
Location: Heaven's Reach

Re: Investigator Results List Overhaul - Petition

Postby orangeandblack5 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:19 pm

So, I finished my (1-hour in GIMP) version.

Check it out!
Spoiler: Image
Yep. That's full size.

Image
Signature sized.

I'm going to make a post below with BBCode disabled; just copy and paste that post (no quoting required!) for the linked sig image.


Feel free to use it yourself (in fact, please do). Keep spreading the word, and thank you to the 32 of you that have already voted on the petition.

Also, if somebody with more graphic design experience wants to make a professional version, sweet.
Last edited by orangeandblack5 on Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
orangeandblack5
Halloween 2017 Winner
Halloween 2017 Winner
 
Posts: 5696
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:24 pm
Location: University of Michigan

Re: Investigator Results List Overhaul - Petition

Postby orangeandblack5 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:21 pm

COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR SIG:

[url=http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=23473][img]http://i.imgur.com/08YsaQX.png[/img][/url]
Image
Spoiler:
SwampRabbit wrote:your idea is that no town should ever be able to confirm themselves as town.

that is the dumbest idea I think I have heard.

ElderSivart wrote:I'm confused as to why BMG made a UI for Pirate and not Hypnotist.

Sarah Thorpe wrote:Role Ideas is great for masochists.
User avatar
orangeandblack5
Halloween 2017 Winner
Halloween 2017 Winner
 
Posts: 5696
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:24 pm
Location: University of Michigan

Re: Investigator Results List Overhaul - Petition

Postby Juuhazan » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:58 pm

AssassinOfDoom wrote:
I did read the Kickstarter. We just don't know the entire mechanics (like whether it has limited abilities or RB immune or any of that sort.) of the Vampire and Hunter, so we can't judge.


It's a slightly different Cultist.

I wonder how much people like cultists in FM? Oh yeah...

OT: Already voted yes, no fucking reason not to put this in (except for the bads who will complain "wahh can't find mayor/gf!")
Image

Anywhere my presence is sublime.

Juuhazan
Disguiser
Disguiser
 
Posts: 1044
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:39 am
Location: Kein Fürst, kein Gott, kein Hass, kein Mitleid, kein Schmerz, nur ich

Re: Investigator Results List Overhaul - Petition

Postby Flamingkamikaze » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:05 pm

Juuhazan wrote:
AssassinOfDoom wrote:
I did read the Kickstarter. We just don't know the entire mechanics (like whether it has limited abilities or RB immune or any of that sort.) of the Vampire and Hunter, so we can't judge.


It's a slightly different Cultist.

I wonder how much people like cultists in FM? Oh yeah...

OT: Already voted yes, no fucking reason not to put this in (except for the bads who will complain "wahh can't find mayor/gf!")

Wut, everyone loves cults. They are very balanced. You need to learn what you are talking about before you spew nonsense.
Beware! doggos abound within this spoiler
Spoiler:




More coming soon
User avatar
Flamingkamikaze
Arsonist
Arsonist
 
Posts: 2537
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:23 pm
Location: Looking for Frida Sofía

Re: Investigator Results List Overhaul - Petition

Postby orangeandblack5 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:46 pm

Flamingkamikaze wrote:
Juuhazan wrote:
AssassinOfDoom wrote:
I did read the Kickstarter. We just don't know the entire mechanics (like whether it has limited abilities or RB immune or any of that sort.) of the Vampire and Hunter, so we can't judge.


It's a slightly different Cultist.

I wonder how much people like cultists in FM? Oh yeah...

OT: Already voted yes, no fucking reason not to put this in (except for the bads who will complain "wahh can't find mayor/gf!")

Wut, everyone loves cults. They are very balanced. You need to learn what you are talking about before you spew nonsense.

Woah there...

Poe's law is strong with this one.
Image
Spoiler:
SwampRabbit wrote:your idea is that no town should ever be able to confirm themselves as town.

that is the dumbest idea I think I have heard.

ElderSivart wrote:I'm confused as to why BMG made a UI for Pirate and not Hypnotist.

Sarah Thorpe wrote:Role Ideas is great for masochists.
User avatar
orangeandblack5
Halloween 2017 Winner
Halloween 2017 Winner
 
Posts: 5696
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:24 pm
Location: University of Michigan

Re: Investigator Results List Overhaul - Petition

Postby Flamingkamikaze » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:48 pm

orangeandblack5 wrote:
Flamingkamikaze wrote:
Juuhazan wrote:
It's a slightly different Cultist.

I wonder how much people like cultists in FM? Oh yeah...

OT: Already voted yes, no fucking reason not to put this in (except for the bads who will complain "wahh can't find mayor/gf!")

Wut, everyone loves cults. They are very balanced. You need to learn what you are talking about before you spew nonsense.

Woah there...

Poe's law is strong with this one.

I'm just saying, that they are very balanced because once you kill the cult leader they are very balanced. I mean sure some people call them "game breaking" because they have a new member each night but I say that just makes it more fun. I'm not being extreme, I'm being on honest, they are fairly well balanced.
Beware! doggos abound within this spoiler
Spoiler:




More coming soon
User avatar
Flamingkamikaze
Arsonist
Arsonist
 
Posts: 2537
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:23 pm
Location: Looking for Frida Sofía

Re: Investigator Results List Overhaul - Petition

Postby orangeandblack5 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:52 pm

Wait...

You weren't being sarcastic?

:shock:
Image
Spoiler:
SwampRabbit wrote:your idea is that no town should ever be able to confirm themselves as town.

that is the dumbest idea I think I have heard.

ElderSivart wrote:I'm confused as to why BMG made a UI for Pirate and not Hypnotist.

Sarah Thorpe wrote:Role Ideas is great for masochists.
User avatar
orangeandblack5
Halloween 2017 Winner
Halloween 2017 Winner
 
Posts: 5696
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:24 pm
Location: University of Michigan

Re: Investigator Results List Overhaul - Petition

Postby Flamingkamikaze » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:56 pm

orangeandblack5 wrote:Wait...

You weren't being sarcastic?

:shock:

No, why would you think I'm being sarcastic? I think that people overhype issues that cults cause. Vampires will be a fine addition to the game.
Beware! doggos abound within this spoiler
Spoiler:




More coming soon
User avatar
Flamingkamikaze
Arsonist
Arsonist
 
Posts: 2537
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:23 pm
Location: Looking for Frida Sofía

Re: Investigator Results List Overhaul - Petition

Postby orangeandblack5 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:58 pm

Flamingkamikaze wrote:
orangeandblack5 wrote:Wait...

You weren't being sarcastic?

:shock:

No, why would you think I'm being sarcastic? I think that people overhype issues that cults cause. Vampires will be a fine addition to the game.

Literally every single EpicMafia game I've ever played has been won by cultists.

Every.

Single.

One.

Tell me that's balanced.
Image
Spoiler:
SwampRabbit wrote:your idea is that no town should ever be able to confirm themselves as town.

that is the dumbest idea I think I have heard.

ElderSivart wrote:I'm confused as to why BMG made a UI for Pirate and not Hypnotist.

Sarah Thorpe wrote:Role Ideas is great for masochists.
User avatar
orangeandblack5
Halloween 2017 Winner
Halloween 2017 Winner
 
Posts: 5696
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:24 pm
Location: University of Michigan

Re: Investigator Results List Overhaul - Petition

Postby Flamingkamikaze » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:01 pm

orangeandblack5 wrote:
Flamingkamikaze wrote:
orangeandblack5 wrote:Wait...

You weren't being sarcastic?

:shock:

No, why would you think I'm being sarcastic? I think that people overhype issues that cults cause. Vampires will be a fine addition to the game.

Literally every single EpicMafia game I've ever played has been won by cultists.

Every.

Single.

One.

Tell me that's balanced.

Clearly you have been playing with very weak town players. A good town will be able to reliably get rid of the cultists.
Beware! doggos abound within this spoiler
Spoiler:




More coming soon
User avatar
Flamingkamikaze
Arsonist
Arsonist
 
Posts: 2537
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:23 pm
Location: Looking for Frida Sofía

Re: Investigator Results List Overhaul - Petition

Postby orangeandblack5 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:06 pm

All of the town players I've been with try, but get shot or burned too fast to do anything.

Daytime kills are OP.
Image
Spoiler:
SwampRabbit wrote:your idea is that no town should ever be able to confirm themselves as town.

that is the dumbest idea I think I have heard.

ElderSivart wrote:I'm confused as to why BMG made a UI for Pirate and not Hypnotist.

Sarah Thorpe wrote:Role Ideas is great for masochists.
User avatar
orangeandblack5
Halloween 2017 Winner
Halloween 2017 Winner
 
Posts: 5696
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:24 pm
Location: University of Michigan

Re: Investigator Results List Overhaul - Petition

Postby Flamingkamikaze » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:07 pm

And then,suddenly, orangeandblack realized that Flaming was fucking with him.
Beware! doggos abound within this spoiler
Spoiler:




More coming soon
User avatar
Flamingkamikaze
Arsonist
Arsonist
 
Posts: 2537
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:23 pm
Location: Looking for Frida Sofía

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests