Game translation to portuguese

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Game translation to portuguese

Postby Felpopos » Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:14 pm

I'm a little new to Town of Salem, but because I've watched some videos I know the basics about the game. It turns out that when I went to play with my friends who knew absolutely nothing about the game I had to explain to them how the game works because they didn't understand English. As I had to explain to them how practically everything works (roles, phases, strategies) while chaos was going on in the game, they didn't quite understand (especially since I wasn't the game master and didn't know everything) and gave up playing in first game :(

What I mean by this is that if the game had a translation into Portuguese (Brazil) it would be much easier for them to understand how the game works, since within the game there is already an explanation of what your role needs to do. I believe there is a large community for this game here in Brazil (since I discovered the game by local content creators) so maybe it would be a good decision to do at least a basic Portuguese translation. Grateful :)
Felpopos

Re: Game translation to portuguese

Postby twoflowersussybaka » Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:18 pm

I think it would be better if the game dedicates each room to each language. The game only did Spanish .
twoflowersussybaka

Re: Game translation to portuguese

Postby Joacgroso » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:07 pm

twoflowersussybaka wrote:I think it would be better if the game dedicates each room to each language. The game only did Spanish .

The game isn't that popular. If it had sections for every language, most if not all non english players wouldn't be able to play.

But I guess there is no problem with changing the UI language, as it doesn't affect the game. I don't know how the OP expected to play the game with friends if their friends didn't speak english. Were they in a 15-player party?
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Return to Suggestions