Allow trusted members to disable custom names for players

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Allow trusted members to disable custom names for players

Postby WrathWasTaken » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:26 am

So coming back to this game after having played it a long time ago... wow. A lot of people seem to get on just to say awful things. I've seen loads of racist names, homophobic names, trolls that just quit D1 if they're evil and put into their will who the other evils are... it's pretty lame.

Anyway, since the power to ban probably isn't the best power to give to community members, maybe give some trusted players/community figures the ability to disable custom names for players they see doing things like this? And maybe give it a week or so for that to be reviewed? Idk, all I know is I'm tired of seeing names and players like this, constant throwers with edgy names is kind of ruining the experience
WrathWasTaken

Re: Allow trusted members to disable custom names for player

Postby Joacgroso » Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:54 am

Kirize12 wrote:If there was an option to disable custom names (so you see people as Sarah Wildes, etc. regardless of their actual name), I would do that 100% of the time.

That'd be very confusing. Other people would call each other by their actual names and you would have no idea who they are talking about.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Return to Suggestions