Requesting a developer response on one simple suggestion.

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Requesting a developer response on one simple suggestion.

Postby SilverCruz » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:24 pm

The suggestion - Bring back Ranked V3 (the one with the Neutral Killing and no Any) as an unranked static role list.

Why? - Custom is dead, Un/Ranked gets stale after a while because of the lack of Neutral Killing and the static Witch and Executioner being too predictable, and Classic is intentionally stacked in favor of the town so it's kind of boring as town and unfair as Mafia/Serial.

I stress - Please do this quickly. I don't know what this announcement y'all keep trying to hype up is, but it's not helping the game at all. It can't be that hard to add a new-old role list to play with, and even though it wouldn't actually fix any of the game's core problems, it'd at least help break up the monotony a little.
I know what I'm doing, generally, but I have no grace at all when things start to spin out of control.

I'd like to address the latter part, but I wouldn't know the first thing about that.
SilverCruz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Re: Requesting a developer response on one simple suggestion

Postby syjfwbaobfwl » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:50 am

Like you saw before, this has my support
syjfwbaobfwl
Jailor
Jailor

Re: Requesting a developer response on one simple suggestion

Postby Flavorable » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:18 am

Please don't make multiple threads on the same suggestion as this is considered spam.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Suggestions