The Main Issues With This Game

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Re: The Main Issues With This Game

Postby SilverCruz » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:26 pm

Nobody's going to point out that there's already a Citizen, it's just called a Survivor and not Town-aligned?

Nobody likes it. There's also room for a Sheriff joke in there somewhere too, I'm sure.
I know what I'm doing, generally, but I have no grace at all when things start to spin out of control.

I'd like to address the latter part, but I wouldn't know the first thing about that.
SilverCruz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby MarsGodofWar » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:41 am

dolphina wrote:question: why no use account dimethyltryptamine99

Like I've already asked you multiple times dolphina don't comment unless you've got something valid to say. I already stated that I made a new account to improve my elo in ranked. I don't see the need for me to log into my old account again and don't see why it matters enough for you to comment on it.

SilverCruz wrote:Nobody's going to point out that there's already a Citizen, it's just called a Survivor and not Town-aligned?

Nobody likes it. There's also room for a Sheriff joke in there somewhere too, I'm sure.

I already reverted back on what I said about Citizen as you would see on my reply to dolphina if you actually read the entire thread. So your comment is also invalid and completely pointless.

DiamondRanger8 wrote:I. Did. Not. I literally just read through the entire post again and the only thing I suggested that you also did, was that you should be able to save role lists in custom (Which is an extremely common suggestion btw). That was the ONLY suggestion that these two posts have in common. I have no idea where you got the idea that I stole your ideas, as my post has no ideas besides the one above. What do you even have to gain from saying I was rude for disagreeing with your post that I never said were good ideas?

You did actually. Denying it just makes you more of an asshole. 5 of the 6 things you suggested were mentioned in this post in one way or another. So straight up disagreeing with me and then making your own post and suggesting the same things is just downright rude.
MarsGodofWar
Witch
Witch

Postby dolphina » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:26 pm

honestly at this point i’m just commenting to postfarm and you are as well. everyone here is an asshole and we shouldnt be talking about this anymore, end of discussion
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Previous

Return to Suggestions