Add a Countdown for when a Witch is the last evil

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Add a Countdown for when a Witch is the last evil

Postby Ezradekezra » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:11 pm

It's always incredibly annoying to lose as a Witch because all of the other evils and Vigilantes died. To make it possible to win as a Witch after this, I suggest that a countdown similar to the TT countdown should be added for when the last remaining evil is a Witch. This way, it's possible to get a solo Witch win by deceiving the Town for long enough, instead on relying on other evils.
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Re: Add a Countdown for when a Witch is the last evil

Postby Paradox12 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:31 pm

Ezradekezra wrote:It's always incredibly annoying to lose as a Witch because all of the other evils and Vigilantes died. To make it possible to win as a Witch after this, I suggest that a countdown similar to the TT countdown should be added for when the last remaining evil is a Witch. This way, it's possible to get a solo Witch win by deceiving the Town for long enough, instead on relying on other evils.

This just turns witch into its own faction when it's not necessarily meant to be one. This means that witch can gamethrow and get all of the evils lynched to win via the countdown, in which case it just ends up becoming a pseudo-NK role. The TT countdown was already a horrible idea that encourages throwing, this would absolutely ruin Ranked/RP. Witch is supposed to be a support role for evils, not a role that is meant to win by themselves.
Paradox12
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Joacgroso » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:10 am

I agree. This would encourage witches to hurt evils when things are going south. The traitor countdown should also be removed.
However, I think witches should be able to draw if they survive until the end with town and an evil faction.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby Soulshade55r » Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:41 pm

Honestly I'd disagree with this for the fact that it doesn't really need to be there witch is generally fine
Favourite Roles (To play)
Spoiler: Town: Jailor
Mafia: Consort
NE: Witch
NB: Guardian Angel
Coven: Necromancer
NC: Pirate
Soulshade55r
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Return to Suggestions