Show Remaining Voting Time while someone is on the stand

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Show Remaining Voting Time while someone is on the stand

Postby PleaseReadSiege » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:55 am

Once someone has been voted up, there is no way to see if there will be remaining time to vote someone else up if town innos. You have to remember if there was a good amount of time left at the time someone was voted up.

It would be helpful if the game could display on screen how many seconds you will be given to vote if town innos the person currently on the stand.
PleaseReadSiege
Investigator
Investigator

Re: Show Remaining Voting Time while someone is on the stand

Postby Joacgroso » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:45 am

Seems convenient, I agree.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby kyuss420 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:24 pm

meh... should be something town are already paying attention to.

would probly also be a factor in deciding whether to guilty or not, in some cases and add to mislynches..... only 5 seconds left? may as well guilty, wont get another trial in today...
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby CheezePie » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:15 am

kyuss420 wrote:meh... should be something town are already paying attention to.

would probly also be a factor in deciding whether to guilty or not, in some cases and add to mislynches..... only 5 seconds left? may as well guilty, wont get another trial in today...

agree tbh
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby PleaseReadSiege » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:54 pm

CheezePie wrote:
kyuss420 wrote:meh... should be something town are already paying attention to.

agree tbh

A couple more things to add then. The reason I thought about it was because even if there is a little bit of time left on the counter when someone is voted up, the game doesn't always give it to you as a countdown when someone is inno'd. There seems to be some minimum amount that a player has to ALSO keep in mind to figure out if there even will be a voting phase if inno. This complicates things even more for noobs who think they'll definitely have enough time to vote someone else up any way.

The other thing is that the reason I thought about this is because I use jester scrolls often, and when playing jester, sometimes you want to vote with a sketchy guilty while everyone else innos just so that they put you up right away (People fall for this ALL the time in Coven All Any). I don't want to risk doing that if there's a chance it will go right to the night phase. That's a jester's worst nightmare, so having that assurance that you can get your phase to get voted up that day would be helpful here.

There are probably other scenarios where knowing for sure if there will be another voting phase would be realy helpful too that I'm not thinking of, but for townies there must be others.

Also, 5 seconds? That's plenty of time for paranoid townies. I've seen some incredible quick votes. Voting is town's main tool.
PleaseReadSiege
Investigator
Investigator

Postby Joacgroso » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:48 pm

Besides,
Brilliand wrote:Interface screw is a terrible way to make the game challenging.

What separates the pros from the noobs is the ability to recognize the non-obvious clues, not the ability to remember the obvious ones.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Return to Suggestions