Rejoin

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Rejoin

Postby coufe » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:55 pm

Please add a rejoin button on any gamemode I always get disconnected mid game and can never have fun please make it so I can reconnect on the steam version please :(
coufe

Re: Rejoin

Postby Ayame01 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:12 pm

Yeah, if you get disconnected it should let you rejoin the last game you were in if it's still going.
Ayame01
Jester
Jester

Postby kyuss420 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:09 am

cool! So I can disconnect during voting, then rejoin at night, so I can kill everyone without being voted ^^
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Brilliand » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:56 am

kyuss420 wrote:cool! So I can disconnect during voting, then rejoin at night, so I can kill everyone without being voted ^^

Clearly lynching disconnected people needs to be allowed, once the rejoin button is available.

Then the town will proceed to lynch disconnected people who they were going to lynch anyway, which will be good for the game overall.
Brilliand
Godfather
Godfather

Postby PooperDooperSlooper » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:52 pm

Brilliand wrote:
kyuss420 wrote:cool! So I can disconnect during voting, then rejoin at night, so I can kill everyone without being voted ^^

Clearly lynching disconnected people needs to be allowed, once the rejoin button is available.

Then the town will proceed to lynch disconnected people who they were going to lynch anyway, which will be good for the game overall.

Especially since, as it stands, disconnects are treated as a free way to continue VFR should the day have time to allow it. Or - to get a lynch on another suspicious townie.
PooperDooperSlooper
Jester
Jester

Return to Suggestions