Improvement of Tier System:

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Improvement of Tier System:

Postby XxKaylAXX » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:16 pm

So, I see the tier system as following:
Suspension #1 24-hr
Suspension #2 48-hr
Suspension #3 - 1 week
Suspension #4 Permanent.

Now I'm not sure if any posts have been made like this before, But I say we can improve by allowing A) More strikes (Like maybe more then 4) And B) After X amount of time (depending on a ge of report, Like GT-6-12 Months IU: 12 mths (exlcuding pedo) I say this would help more, Let's just say a player who was playing since 2016/15/etc got banned with 4 reports and the 3 reports were 2017 and then the final report was from todays date. How is that teaching the person a lesson when for the 2-3 years however long mark it is, What does that teach them>? Buy a new account and lose all your stats? Those 3 REPORTS, should be removed and give the player another chance. If they repeat wthin a certain amount of time (Let's say 3 mths) Then ban them again if its for the same offense. BUT Not letting reports expireing>>?? That's a bit siily IMO
XxKaylAXX
Lookout
Lookout

Re: Improvement of Tier System:

Postby CrimsonKatana » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:29 am

Yeah, but there's lots of people who've had the game for years and within those years make 4 mistakes that may or may not even be the same infraction so I think that's kind of unfair when you know you've been playing for a long long time and you've only had 4 mistakes...
There really was no light in my room and I really couldn't see my keyboard
CrimsonKatana
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Flavorable » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:55 am

CrimsonKatana wrote:Yeah, but there's lots of people who've had the game for years and within those years make 4 mistakes that may or may not even be the same infraction so I think that's kind of unfair when you know you've been playing for a long long time and you've only had 4 mistakes...

But on the other hand, those players have had 4 years of time to read the rules. And changing this isn't just going to let in the handful of self-proclaimed oblivious people, it's also going to let in the notorious serial gamethrowers, etc.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby MysticMismagius » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:24 pm

KatiyaKramer wrote:And reports used to expire prior to P2P, but the devs (snip) decided that now that people have to pay to play, it adds more weight to their accounts and people should be more careful so that they don't get banned and waste the 5 bucks.
Devil's advocate here: one could argue that because accounts have real value now, permabanning should not be a punishment administered lightly, because you're taking that value away from a paying customer who can't get it back. Hence, the perm should be doled out less often, and/or only for severe infractions.
MysticMismagius
Consigliere
Consigliere

Postby James2 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:23 am

XxKaylAXX wrote:So, I see the tier system as following:
Suspension #1 24-hr
Suspension #2 48-hr
Suspension #3 - 1 week
Suspension #4 Permanent.

Now I'm not sure if any posts have been made like this before, But I say we can improve by allowing A) More strikes (Like maybe more then 4) And B) After X amount of time (depending on a ge of report, Like GT-6-12 Months IU: 12 mths (exlcuding pedo) I say this would help more, Let's just say a player who was playing since 2016/15/etc got banned with 4 reports and the 3 reports were 2017 and then the final report was from todays date. How is that teaching the person a lesson when for the 2-3 years however long mark it is, What does that teach them>? Buy a new account and lose all your stats? Those 3 REPORTS, should be removed and give the player another chance. If they repeat wthin a certain amount of time (Let's say 3 mths) Then ban them again if its for the same offense. BUT Not letting reports expireing>>?? That's a bit siily IMO

While this makes sense, it will not be implemented, as it's against BMG's financial interests.
James2
Godfather
Godfather

Return to Suggestions