suggestion- replay

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

suggestion- replay

Postby brityn » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:11 pm

Recently I played quite a ridiculous game, that none would believe me happened. It would be great to to have an replay option.
what do you think?

Also, how about a mode, where you can alone or with your own group pick any roles and just try interactions between themselves?
brityn

Re: suggestion- replay

Postby Brilliand » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:39 pm

brityn wrote:Recently I played quite a ridiculous game, that none would believe me happened. It would be great to to have an replay option.
what do you think?

Right now you can do this by getting other players to report you, then asking TrialBot for a link to the report.

I agree that this should become an official feature.

brityn wrote:Also, how about a mode, where you can alone or with your own group pick any roles and just try interactions between themselves?

That wouldn't be especially different from playing Custom, but sure, a "sandbox mode" where one person controls all roles would be helpful for newbies. (This feels like it should be an external tool rather than a game mode.)
Brilliand
Godfather
Godfather

Postby MysticMismagius » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:29 pm

Brilliand, I can hardly get people to report actual offenses, let alone get them to report me for no reason.

Also I think the sandbox mode is a wonderful idea! Not just for newbs, but it would also be interesting for curious players to be able to test uncommon interactions between different roles to see what happens, without having to get 7 people (or a bunch of alts) together in a custom game.
MysticMismagius
Consigliere
Consigliere

Postby Royee » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:55 am

/support for both
Recent Town game - 21A
Recent Mafia game - VFM73
Recent Neutral game - 17B
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner